Plot leaks:
>set 10 years after AVATAR
>humans blow up Jake's home in the opening scene as revenge
>big reveal in Avatar 2 is that the Na'vi were the most advanced civilization in the known universe and that they became savages to save themselves from extinction
>sequels will explore Na'vi discovering their past
>Eywa is AI
>Vin Diesel will play a big villain
>Quaritch will appear in all 4 sequels but only in the second and half of third he will be evil

Attached: AVATAR 2.jpg (2047x1535, 119.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jVhlJNJopOQ&ab_channel=SaturdayNightLive
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Quaritch will appear in all 4 sequels
Nice. Best part of the film by far.

>literally we wuz kangs
oh my god lmao

Is Sam Worthington coming back?

>big reveal in Avatar 2 is that the Na'vi were the most advanced civilization in the known universe and that they became savages to save themselves from extinction
So the Navi had a Kaczynski?

Wasn’t this the original plot of Halo?

Kinda does sound like Halo

Cringe

Didnt quarich take a giant blade thru the chest?

Sci fi magic, Sigourney is still alive in the sequels

Be water my friend.

Did that fucking janny delete the countdown thread?

Yes, there's one specific janny who hates the countdown thread

On God these niggas trippin fr

why didnt he do it yesterday

So, the Na'vi were more technologically advanced than humans who are supposedly able to do interstellar travel and somehow have resource problems back home that would make that impossible, but they couldn't use their technology to solve the problems that they were facing?

He was too busy deleting the Nigger Throat Zlazher threads

Don't think so. Those threads just go to page 10 anyway lol

It's like a more retarded version of We Wuz Kangs.

>Na'vi were the most advanced civilization in the known universe and that they became savages to save themselves from extinction

WE WUZ MOST ADVANCED CIVILIZATION N SHEIT

WE WUZ NAVI

>most advanced civilization in the known universe
how could they know that? Did they have ftl travel?

if this is true then it's great if done correctly. Better than i expected

FOUR HOURS LEFT

So it's Horizon: Zero Dawn?

>Did they have ftl travel?
If you have FTL travel, you can't fall backwards as far as they did because you have access to an interstellar economy.

The entire plot of Avatar makes no sense.

It's more Yea Forums related than the average thread here, wtf is wrong with janny

Plot Leak
>The kid is a n-word
well, that's all what you need to write, retard. Movie is dropped.

Many games have a precursor/forerunner/ancient advanced extinct race as a pretext to explore cool ruins and rediscover cool aliums technology

Stargate did this with atlantis too

The becoming savage part wasn't in the plan for them though

>Eywa is AI
Oh okay so they literally upload their data to connect to other beings and also fuck by transfering literal data? Holy fuck Im checking out already

Neytiri's hussy was so good that Jake forgot about his diplomatic mission, so it makes sense if you think about it.

What, do you mean she fucking uploaded a hussy virus?

>return to monke message
cameron once again hits the cultural feeling. 4 billion floor.

Leaked photo of disel!

Attached: D9DA0179-A924-452E-B70D-771257BBF637.jpg (1917x1136, 713.97K)

I didn't notice it until you pointed it out. Now I cannot un-see.

Attached: unseen.jpg (280x180, 9.91K)

>What, do you mean she fucking uploaded a hussy virus?
It's either that or she gave him hair syphilis.

Humans don't have FTL travel in Avatar either
The whole ecosystem on Pandora is obviously genetically engineered

It's possible for symbiotic relations to form naturally. Look at flowers and bees. Bees need the flowers to produce honey, and flowers need the bees to pollenate other flowers so they can reproduce.

>Humans don't have FTL travel in Avatar either
that's kinda my point. How could you know if you're the most advanced in the universe when you don't know shit about 99,99999999999999999% of it.

Nobody cares about Avatar

Oh right I get ya
Yeah, symbiosis between two species. On Pandora every single species of trees connects to every single other species of tree. Every single large animal connects to each other on the neural level. That's orders of magnitude more relationships of symbiosis, and orders of magnitude more complex relationships of symbiosis.

>"The Way of Water"
>it's a James Cameron tries to murder his cast and crew movie

Attached: 1240442549731.jpg (435x435, 97.3K)

People only gave a shit about the first one because of the 3D gimmick. This sequel is DOA.

>Eywa is AI
Eywa is literally a Zerg Overmind

>Da wey of da watha

Jupiter-brain.

POCAHONTAS
BUT
IN
SPACE

>>big reveal in Avatar 2 is that the Na'vi were the most advanced civilization in the known universe and that they became savages to save themselves from extinction
WE WUZ ADVANCED AND SHIET

These are both the same, yes. The A in AI doesn't mean made out of computer circuitry, it means artificial.

Reminder it’s canon that the female avatars favorite sex position is cowgirl lol

Attached: A3BA60A5-1AAA-401E-8A4B-4ED9C80DE0C7.jpg (768x1152, 117.57K)

Can a human survive having sex with a navi?

"The Way of the Water" sounds like a euphemism for diarrhea.

It's probably a "death by snuu-snuu" thing.

>While filming an underwater scene, Winslet held her breath for over seven minutes, breaking the record for longest breath held while shooting a film scene underwater, a record previously held by Tom Cruise for Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation.

fucking hack writing

2 actors nearly died during the filming of Abyss.

Ted Catzynski

Bros I'm fixin to hafta make Way of the Water

Attached: 1646394286215.jpg (2000x1125, 249.06K)

Even some of the rock formations look artificially built.

Attached: index.jpg (1200x675, 193.96K)

I think Ed Harris unironically tried to kill Cameron after that

>not AVATARS
Dropped

Unless the 3rd and 4th show advanced Navi returning that broke off when they had their cat-aclysmic moment

This will the be the story 100%. Evil humans destroying the peaceful Cat aliens and polluting the plant but in the last second the mighty Navi fleet arrives. showing that we only saw the descendants of a certain Navi tribe that wanted another life. Basically Amish/Mennonits.

you gonna need to do the 100 tacos for 100 dollars deal m8

youtube.com/watch?v=jVhlJNJopOQ&ab_channel=SaturdayNightLive

>4 sequels
Wut

They were based