A mega pint?

>a mega pint?

Attached: 1650826795246.jpg (600x402, 18.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jigex.com/ntAzQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1651092721556.png (795x813, 336.93K)

>And then I drove off.

Attached: alejandro.jpg (1200x600, 209.7K)

If we were living in a civilized world, we would simply attach concrete blocks to Amber's feet and drop her into the ocean.
But we do not live in a civilized world.

Junkie Depp goes too.

who called this witness?

Attached: 111chad.png (541x712, 459.79K)

no he's good in movies so he stays

>Mega is a unit prefix in metric systems of units denoting a factor of one million
>one million pints of red wine

Attached: 1647798586156.jpg (469x354, 21.02K)

He's 58, he's not making anything good again.

he'd pull off a late in life wacko like salvador dali well.

I'm trying to school you on checking em, Mr. Rottenburn

Attached: 1650910308953.jpg (520x547, 44.44K)

One million pints of red wine, or pints the equivalent of 1 million liters?

1024 pint

Trial has been pure kino. Too bad jannies are such faggots.

Attached: fuck jannies.png (437x541, 300.26K)

how can a pint equal a liter. fuck off retard

he’s still got another pirates left in him

OBJECTION, HEARSAY!

>Overruled
Janny is dilating as a matter of fact

Gotta try harder than that, Johnny boy!

Attached: 1610586579213.jpg (280x270, 25.65K)

Okay, I'll allow this line of questioning.
So, Mr Janny - how large exactly was the log left in the bed of Mr Depp?

lol

A dog did NOT do that...

Attached: amber tured art and artist.jpg (2000x1570, 263.25K)

more like the shART

Amber Heard
Left a turd
In the middle of her bed.
She tried to blame it on the dog
But Johnny looked down at this log
Clearly this could not be said
That the dog was the one that shat on the bed.

The poop, too big;
The dogs, too small;
The story, too far;
The reach, too tall.

The Turd that Amber Heard had left
though fast, and swift and deft;
was not done by the dog or maid,
It was Ambers Turd that she had laid.

Attached: 1487801329017.jpg (1024x818, 548.58K)

Jigbros... i need my jig...

WE'RE BACK
LIVE WITNESS

Attached: lawyermommymug.jpg (971x826, 42.64K)

daily reminder that I have never experienced a woman's ass in any way except visually

This guy's a real firecracker.

johnny has, and look where that got him

I think depp kinds came off bad here bevause wasn't the lawyer referencing a text depp had sent someone where he had said "mega pint"

A hot steaming loaf in his bed

I'm sorry bro, jiggling a woman's ass is unironically one of life's greatest pleasures to our monkey brains

you'll get there one day

LINK THE GOD DAMN LIVE

this witness is overselling for johnny, he needs to tone it down to come off as legitimate.

Doesn't really matter considering Heards lawyers are spending 100% of their time trying to discredit every single witness brought up. The jury will see that imo. Everyone loves Johnny Depp and no one likes Amber Heard. The cunt lied about donating all her divorce money to a childrens hospital and just kept it for herself. She used that shit to garner support from people.
She has been planning this shit for a while. It's insane.

he's selling his services

Yeah as one of the fucking skeletons maybe

I'm 42

this jew is very well spoken

no he doesn't whatever is stated here is "true" by a court of law regardless of his tone or the way he says it that shit ain't matter nigga

base2^10ed

its literally on youtube you mongoloid

puzzle where?

Attached: 1651079144971.png (1233x930, 1.56M)

Realistically, reply-whoring and joking aside, what do you think the verdict will be?

Johnny and the Megapints

>and I'm thinking to myself "Gay, cock, and yarn"

Attached: AP22103585645176-1.jpg (640x320, 29.18K)

>you'll get there one day
no, I'm not

HEARSAY

>another random objection that makes no sense
walk the plank, rottenborn

>Heards lawyers are spending 100% of their time trying to discredit every single witness brought up
That's literally their job lmao

>"And I mean, this giant fucking chimpanzee, man, it was just going hog-wild, flingin' shit everywhere, and I mean, chimapnzees, man! They're fucking vicious! They're gonna, eat you alive, and tear off your thumb, and just take, take a BITE outta you or something, man! So, yeah. I think it was her poop on the bed all along. Can we see that poop? Jamie, uh, I mean, your honer, pull, pull that, uh, that poop up for us. Yeah. Pssh. Anyway, chimps, man. They're fuckin' wild."

Attached: Joe-Rogan-at-johnny's-defamation-trial-right-amber-heard-s-lawyer-ben-rottenborn.png (1245x701, 604.66K)

they coached him to corroborate what johnny had said in his testimony about an important meeting. but he should have just said it was an emergency meeting about his finances that needed to be handled immediately, and point out johnny needed to take some calls from amber. that's all he needed to do so far, instead he's going on and on and overselling. bad witness. all these forensic auditors are idiots, i have audited statements at my business and they all have zero people skills.

He couldn't handle the Turd from Heard

Attached: POVjohnnydepp.gif (499x281, 474.09K)

More helpless than Amber's attorneys I take it.

jury rules in favor of amber because johnny has to prove without a doubt that he was defamed, which is impossible

Objection, speculation

OY VEY THINK ABOUT THE 15MILLION DOLLARINOS

I dont know, chica.
*drives off*

Attached: 1645032437410.webm (478x640, 2.93M)

NEW DRINKING GAME EVERYTIME YOU HEAR
>OBJECTION HEARSAY
TAKE A SHOT

Well my point was depp was being all like " oh huh mega pint that's retarded" and then the lawyer references why he said mega pint because depp said it originally. I don't like heard but from hearing all those recordings depp seems like a crazy person himself as well.

Holy God my fucking sides

I’m so glad this board is more than just teenagers bitching about being incels

>laughing at the old senile faggot
rude

No one is saying he isn't crazy, but the case isn't about if he is crazy on drugs. It's about if Amber ruined his career with defamation, which is clearly evident from what's been presented already in my opinion.

johnny doesn't have to prove anything, he just has to make her look like enough of a cunt that the jury doesn't care and rules against her

greedy fucking bitch

why are they bullying their own witness lmao

why are they bullying this grandpa

Prosecution but I think only the defence desposed him.

WHERE'S THE FUCKING JIGGER

Attached: 75.jpg (1024x1365, 78.07K)

But they have no witnesses themselves, the only one they had was forcibly removed from the court because she couldn't stay off her phone and was tweeting from inside the courtroom. If all they can do is discredit every single witness brought forth with nothing to back up their side, it makes them look retarded.

I know, I'm just saying I came in being slighty more sympathetic towards depp and now leaving thinking I hate both of these people.

LMAO

Will she be back?

Attached: 1650647283156.png (1024x682, 1.06M)

mr rottenborn is such a faggot

Yea Forums is only siding with D*pp because you guys are contrarians, everyone else is siding with Heard because that's the right and sane thing to do.

more like mega checkem amirite

checked, and I am glad you liked my poem user. No one wants a stinky turd on their bed.

Attached: 1626201404385.png (656x522, 38.53K)

based johnny

unfortunately juries can't just rule however they want, they have to go by the established laws and evidence provided

>YOUR HONOR I'M LOOOSING NOOOO
>HEARSAY HEARSAY
>CONJUNCTION HEARSAY
>YOUR HONORRRRR HELP ME
Do American courts really?

nigga, the jury doesn't care per the exact words of the law what have to be proven. they just have to be convinced she is the abuser. that's it.

Heard's witnesses will be later, no? When it's the defendant's turn?

She'll be back, they always do

Attached: nope.jpg (1439x1833, 347.44K)

rottenbum had to sit down

the right and sane thing to do is hold you down and bum you into next week for being a fucking faggot

new puzzle

jigex.com/ntAzQ

Attached: il_fullxfull.828927214_6yv4[1].jpg (900x900, 206.76K)

Based and blessed.

Attached: 1627821731130.jpg (325x438, 12.6K)