I’m so happy I *cough cough* spent the golden years of my life posting about television & film *wheeze* on 4channel...

>I’m so happy I *cough cough* spent the golden years of my life posting about television & film *wheeze* on 4channel.org *dies*

Attached: E1A3AFAA-CF5B-4B98-9AC1-D35B18DFCA1A.jpg (260x260, 17.05K)

We gotta get off this site bros.

I will say this and look like this
And then I will enter God’s Kingdom

I'll be shitposting here until they unplug the cord and I'll use my last strength to make the janny clean it up one final time.

Attached: gigamonk.jpg (782x682, 105.74K)

This

me too because all the memes, and shitposts, and gifs, you CAN take them with you

a man of culture

Attached: 1634938513473.jpg (1227x1635, 768.41K)

The "golden years" are typically at the end of one's life. Do you expect everybody to be skydiving at that age?

you can die alone at any time but we're in this together now

>I'll use my last strength to make the janny clean it up one final time.
very based

Attached: gif.png (1474x803, 328.4K)

>nooooooooo stop doing this thing you like because I want you to

That’s always been a weak argument

literally me

Rest In Peace, fellow cunny bro

user got clipped?

Attached: 1643845348679.png (445x549, 403.51K)

Oh yes because theirs so much else to enjoy, like rioting blacks, jewish globalism being shoved down your maw, women whoring and attacking you for calling out said whoring, taxes and consumerism. I'll just be a neet and leech the system until in collapses, then I can larp as new vegas irl

I've literally been having a great time here over the past 13 years. Who the fuck else would I want to shitpost with about my favourite movies? I love you bros

Attached: 1459851200899.jpg (724x7228, 738.87K)

the matter and energy that makes up my body has existed since the big bang and will continue to exist for eternity

If only I'd told her I loved her bros

it sounds like you have a deluded view of what real life is like and think the fiction and screencaps you consoom is real life
have you ever had a close relationship with anyone outside your family?

just do what makes you happy.
does posting on Yea Forums make you happy? great.
does playing vidya make you happy? great.
does going out running make you happy? great.
as long as you don't cause harm to anyone else, it doesn't matter how you choose to live you life - as long as it makes you happy.

I got away once.... got married, started a fresh life

>wife died
>found my way back to Yea Forums

This should be a movie

How did she die?

I look like that and say that

>does posting on Yea Forums make you happy? great.
>does playing vidya make you happy? great.
these things make me miserable but I cant stop myself from doing them excessively
help

then find what it is that makes you happy and do that instead. if coming here makes you miserable, stop.

Went in for a "routine" surgery, in recovery the hospital was trying to force her out because they didn't want people staying over night in the recovery rooms due to COVID... they over medicated her. Went to sleep we were all good, sometime over the night she stopped breathing.

people who say they're happy posting on Yea Forums and playing vidya all day for months (or years) at a time are just people who have never known what real happiness is and think "Well, this is the best it gets, so this must be the happiness people are talking about".

I cant I'm addicted, the first thing I do when I wake up is turn on my computer.

define "real happiness"

>does playing vidya make you happy? great.
Only little children do that.

I’m sorry to hear that. I hope you’re doing okay.

Thanks user, I appreciate that.

Been almost 2 yrs now, finally got my life back on track, but picked up some old vices lol

This image has been going around for years and I still can't be fucking reading all that text

Damn bro. I hope you got compensation or something

It was worth it for the frens we made along the way.

Attached: 1647977788737.jpg (1080x1080, 179.31K)

I'm happiest when I snap a thic frosty bowl of straight sticky icky gas and improvise on my piano for hours. It's all about perspective.

it's over

How do I get out of here bros I'm too addicted

Was she hot? How big were breast cups? Did she still lubricate after marriage?

It ended up not being worth it, govt capped malpractice lawsuits at $250,000 so by the time I pay a lawyer and suffer through years of deliberation and reliving it, I'd get basically 150k. Not really worth having to play that shit over and over in my head for years.

Kek, I expected no less from Yea Forums

Please answer Any insight into martial sex is welcome

you could buy a lot of drugs with 150k though

>Leftist gaslighting
Multiculturalism is dead and I couldn't be happier. Death to America's empire. Death to democracy.

you wouldn't understand. All I can tell you is that - with the right person - you will find true happiness cumming balls deep in, on or all over a woman you love. No Yea Forums or vidya will ever compare. And as a man, you do have to put the work in to materialize that reality, no girl is just gonna show up at your doorstep

He got nothing but the doctors and the hospitals probably made a fortune by killing that guys wife and then lying after the fact. They probably said she died of covid too, bunch of death merchant sociopaths

Show me a single fucking shred of proof that covid even exists because the goddamn thing has never even been identified in nature by anyone

>implying id live to old age

Marital sex us fun, you know each other to the point where you get each other off super fast. Find a chicken w the same sex drive as you and you're golden. My new gf just moved in and she's even freakier than my wife was. It's not boring and bland like people make it out to be, unless you want it to be, sometimes it's like that just because you want to get off fast, but again thats the bonus of being w someone who gets you. Plenty of times they are rearing to go more than I am... but you gotta do what you gotta do

post funeral pics or gtfo faggot

I've always had a stash of drugs, but im old now (40) so I jeep a stock of weed, edibles and basically a sheet of acid around all the time. Her insurance paid out way more than I trial would have so I'm not hurting for cash. All things considered it could be a lot worse

>true happiness is cooming
is this true bros

Who is hotter you wife or your gf

gay

don’t trust doctors honestly. they pushed my mother to have her tits cut off for like a year over DCIS and then it turned out she was totally fine after they took some tissue. they would have cut off her tits for no reason

If im being honest my gf, always had a crush on her in high school, so it's one of those situations where I spent most of my life knowing I wanted to bang the shit out her. When I was married I stayed off social media and Yea Forums, all that shit and was just a devoted husband.

I started browsing in 2007 while I was in high school. Since then I got married, a house, and have a second child on the way with a respectable job. I browes here every fucking day during my breaks and alone time. Nobody knows, not even my wife that I do this let alone the racist/sexist shit I post sometimes.

Attached: South-Park-Cartman-Gerald-4.jpg (1400x700, 54.84K)

woah. so basically your wife's death led you to fulfilling your dream

Same but unironically

i’m going to be here when i’m 80 if it’s possible.

It's kind like How I Met Your Mother, but real life. I just recently watched that series after all this and was basically like "well fuck me they hit the nail on the head"

Spent years avoiding that bullshit show like the plague, just started watching it to pass time

in the retirement home im going to be a scourge of the internet. It's better than just watching Fox News all day.

But ya, it fucks w me sometimes to think about it that way, but true.

Yeah let me just go spend my time chasing girls with endless problems that will then impart those problems onto me for minimum, if not no sex at all.
What the fuck else am I supposed to do, faggot?