Why did he let himself captured?

Attached: The.Batman.2022.1080p.WEBRip.x264-RARBG.mp4_snapshot_02.18.31.978.jpg (1918x802, 142.84K)

to get an interrogation scene like in the nolan batman moovie

he wanted a room with decent acoustics

Maybe he got hungry or wanted to see the batman.

because the plot makes absolutely no sense anyway

to safely talk to batman

His home was raided by the police and his plan was finished he knew he would get captured eventually

He thought Batman would be on his side so he could hang out in Arkham till the happening was over, then Batman could break him loose and they could rule the chaos together

*smiles weirdly at you*

who was the guy he talked with in the epilogue? 2-face or joker?

It's Barry Keoghan as Joker.

he didnt delete his browsing history before getting his onions latte

Attached: wayne.webm (1720x720, 1.19M)

>His house is literally right in front of the club that Batman has bee visiting all this time

Attached: 1641304069827.jpg (651x1024, 59.28K)

Because they had to distract you from figuring out that his final plan to kill innocents had nothing to do with his motivation.for the rest of the plot.

Imagine going into elaborate targeted murders, and then well, I should just flood the entire city. Extra mention for trying to assassinate the negress mayor at the same time of the flood.

Trying to copy Nolan

Or David Fincher's Seven. The only difference was that in Seven and TDK, getting captured was part of the plan.

like, lol, I know I’m probably the only one, but…ummm…imagine if he was your cellmate, and there was only one bunkbed….omg, lol

wanted to have sex with batman, failed miserably

subtle acting with the eyes, mouth and the breathing. the man is kino incarnate.

bruce wayne
bruce wayne
bruce wayne
bruce wayne

>OOOOOOhhhh nooo , it wasn't supposed to be like this....huuuhhh
Why did they turn him into a pathetic incel? Do they think pathetic villains are interesting in any way?

You're less likely to get banned on twatter for addressing that question honestly.

>upgrades Town Hall first

why is that thing around his neck? I feel like that could just slip up over his entire head

I can’t believe this is the movie where Paul Dano doesn’t get the shit beat out of him.

This. He freaks out when he realizes Batman isn't on his side because he 4d-chessed himself into a jail cell and Batman was his exit strategy.

Pattinson is great. I love the bit where he gets out of the limo at the funeral, tries to halfass a smile to the reporter, and then subtly but visibly cringes at himself

LOL it's almost like Riddler got the apartment on purpose! Awful writing!

This. It seems like the main message of this movie went over chuds' heads. This was early Batman before he knew he had to do good to be a true hero. Riddler is basically trying to do the same thing as Batman, thats why his followers say "I am vengence", the same thing as Batman says. This ends up acting like a proverbial mirror for Batman/Bruce Wayne who realizes he needs to do more with his power than just cold blooded vengence, he needs to help people.

>tfw your movie is so fucking good but everyone is a troon, a zoomer, a boomer, a woman, a nigger, a poo, a bug or a chud

>trying to copy nolan
Really? I don't remember the movie being poorly acted, ugly, incoherent garbage designed to dupe midwits & plebs

It can. The ring is designed to be easy for other people to take it on and off, but limits the mobility of the person wearing it.

The ring around the neck is connected to manacles on the wrists, and then a second chain goes from the wrists to the floor to hook to a clip. The end result is that the prisoner both cannot move from the spot they are on, cannot raise their arms enough to get the ring off their head, and cannot lower their arms enough to undo the chain from the floor. A second person can undo the setup very easily, but the prisoner wearing the system has few options.
Simple, but effective.

So deep and expertly crafted.
Shades of Rick and Morty-esque genius, even.

It looks like he's been in that apartment for years, not an place he rented just to shoot a guy. Yes that's fucking awful. And how these important politicians and judges come out of the shady club without any security, they just have their car parked in the block.

No, it doesn't. Makes perfect sense for it to be a throwaway room, he probably lived somewhere else.

>Muh fallen angel, muh light bearer
Did you catch that?

Attached: The.Batman.2022.1080p.WEBRip.x264-RARBG.mp4_snapshot_02.37.10.805.jpg (1918x802, 119.88K)

They are visiting a clandestine location to partake in corruption, of course they are not going to advertise their status with a security detail.

>Why did he let himself captured?
because the writer saw better films and decided to copy them

Then why is all his stuff in that room? It's clearly his only and permanent apartment.

Attached: The.Batman.2022.1080p.WEBRip.x264-RARBG.mp4_snapshot_02.13.23.409.jpg (1918x802, 199.21K)

it is I, The Lightbringer

oh sick, thanks for explaining that

It could very well be a spare apartment for when he gets caught, if they found this stuff in his normal place he would be arrested on the spot

Batman wasn't going to find him. The movie should that he was the worst detective in Gotham. Batman never even looked into the murder weapon.

why did the Riddler talk about Bruce's mother mental problems as if it was some dark, bad secret that the Wayne family should be ashamed of?

Because she killed someone. I can't any of you fucking retards serious anymore. Almost every time someone misses a key point and ask stupid questions that were answered in the movie.

>Because she killed someone
who? I don't remember that.

JFK

>superhero master detective
>see multiple super important blackmail photos all taken from the same place at the same angle
>doesn't think about finding out where all the photos are taken from

He was trained by Gollum, what do you expect?

Watch the scene again. She murdered someone, and sent to a psych ward, Thomas tried to cover it up, that reporter brought it up, Thomas wanted the guy silenced.

Yay, nitpicking. You can nitpick every single movie and say that every movie ever created is shit.

Lice claws typed this post

I really don't remember that, I think that you're wrong but whatever.

I'm right though. Watch the scene again instead of saying that I'm wrong about something you don't fucking remember. Retard.

>Martha's mother went crazy and killed herself after murdering her own husband
>Because of this trauma, Martha spent some time in and out of mental institutions after dealing with her own mental illness
You are wrong though.

>main villain is a cis heteronormative able-bodies neocolonial privileged WHITE male
wow I'm shocked

Attached: kek.jpg (780x438, 40.07K)

Sorry, forgot this

Attached: bigmouth strikes again.jpg (473x355, 23.3K)

>Why did he let himself captured?
He knew there was only 10 minutes left of the movie

Why would it be Two Face? That makes no fucking sense retard

Lol

Yea that was Reeves. Ripped of the Nolan trilogy and still fucked it up. Embarrassing.