Oh fuck, he's making too much sense

>oh fuck, he's making too much sense
>better make him kill a bunch of innocent people for no reason
>also, you know what's scary? the hacker known as Yea Forums
Why are capeshit writers like this?

Attached: riddler.jpg (1920x1080, 364.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3zKaHp0zW7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's true the flooding of the city seemed so out of character.

Rifles are good.

you forgot to set your name to something cool like xXx_terminator_xXx

Because encouraging killing the ruling class is a big NO NO.

You can only reform the system by electing our candidate, OK?

He kills someone in the first scene of the movie, dummy

>zoomer tradcucks never heard of Mcveigh or 9/11 bombings

>oh fuck, he's making too much sense
>better make the hero do a quip
youtu.be/3zKaHp0zW7U

i love how a major trope in superhero movies is "villain is concerned about a real problem, but uses caricaturally evil means to solve it, superhero beats him up and upholds the status quo".

remember kids, if you kill, you become just like the evil people. now consume more product.

The solution is to replace all superheroes with Snake Plissken.

dc make the changes bro

It was a little too convenient that the damn could get flooded so easily, that mysterious vans could be parked at critical locations for days during election time.

I don't understand how Riddler was supposed to be alt-right. His minions were like Antifa

he was not supossed to though?

he literally had tried to murder bruce wayne who had done nothing wrong besides being a traumatized recluse, he just failed and maimed an innocent butler instead

being a multi-billionaire is reason enough to get murdered

But he was white so he deserved it. Imagine how many innocent bipocs died in the flooding and the incel mass shooting

I heard he was dead.

He was OK through majority of the movie. AVE MARIA really killed the character

He hated Bruce for being privileged. He was not a "real" orphan because he still had his mansion, money, and butler, whereas Riddler and the other orphans were forgotten and lived in shit.

Don't forget the marine life now trapped inside the city, and the environmental impact.

right but the other people he tried to murder still had done something objectively wrong like murder or criminal corruption. Bruce was just an orphan Riddler was jealous of. It was just personal for him on that one and it shows his willingness to kill innocents, or to at least blur considerably the definition of innocent.

Yea Forums is a hero. At least in the kino series Elementary.

serious question why do they demonize Yea Forums so much this place isnt even that bad?

Pretty much attack on titan post-timeskip plot. The author even cited capeshit as his inspiration.

How did he know about the mole when other top brass were even afraid of saying his name?
Even penguin didn't know and they all hung out drunk at his place.

Reeves made Se7en for babbys, so he couldn't commit to the ending, thus the movie kept going so Batman finally did something, even though nobody fucking asked for any of that generic cape garbage. Like who in the fuck even remembers all that rambling bullshit by Bruce at the end?

because a small percentage of the retards here actually are legitimately bad people who go and spam death threats at people and sexually harass women with graphic DMs. Normies just don't realize these people are pathetic losers in real life that never leave their room because everyone hates them in real life.

I heard he was taller.

Wow, William Shatner and Zelda Williams did all that?

yep, killed 3 vip guys with his own hands, getting close to them, having time to stage a riddle... but sends Bruce Wayne a bomb with "only for Bruce Wayne pretty please" written

I wanted to like this movie, but I can't even stand a second view

Classic disingenuous capeshit writing.
Remember how the joker was assaulted by upper class whites on the subway?

>go for "realistic take" on a villain
>he livestreams in character and somehow doesn't get caught
>makes a several hours long phonecall without it getting tracked
>somehow secured enough explosive material for enough bombs to flood the city without raising any alarms
>somehow gets past a mayor's and police chief's security without leaving any clues
>for one of his symbolically most important targets, chooses a small bomb that could've just as easily killed the mailman.
every fucking time.

he was part of a lone wolf pack, they can accomplish a lot together

So how didn’t the bomb kill or even injure Batman’s Face? It went off like 4 inches from his exposed lower jaw and there’s not a mark on it

>master Wayne, why don't you stay at home and attend your family fundation, that one the corrupts of this city use to make all their bussines instead of going out and beat up fucking nobodies? I mean, you could save this city covid safe, just working from home

this is how the director psyopped you:
>batman takes a bomb to the face
>batman wakes up in the police station masked
>batman escapes a crowd of police officer
>batman escapes a volley of gun shots
>batman manages to fly away from the precinct
>but
>he then crashes and limps away and that's that
it was a funny scene but it was also designed that way so you overlook the implausibility of the previous scenes and you still feel like Batman paid a price for getting away with so much

he can't get inside Wayne Manor.

Riddler got one guy when he was leaving gym, the other one when he was coming back from a club drugged. Wayne manor in this one is a fucking skyscraper

his big plot at the end should have been killing the mayoral candidate, not flooding her entire rally. They could've still had some crazy setpiece and kept riddler in character the whole time

why did riddler let himself get locked up again? because he thought batman was on his side and would come rescue him so they could watch the flooding together from a safe spot?

>hes making too much sense by killing a bunch of gangster and corrupt cops
>clearly this isn't what the deep state wants its people to think
>disregard the fact we constantly have movies about heroes killing corrupt politicians or unearthing government conspiracies

why do you have such an oppression fetish?

They didn’t want to kill a black woman. And they were afraid people would agree with Riddler

but he ca get anywhere else, just not in wayne manor. Because it's heavy guarded by a guy and an old lady

and other one, the fucking mayor, in his own house, and had enough time set up a scene

terrible writting, fucking period

I don't know about murrica, but in my country if there are two parties and the candidate of one of them is murdered not every fucking body would vote for the other party. Specially not the victim's wife

was this part of his master plan?

BECAUSE HE'S BATMAN

True, there is also a theory that the real plan was to kill Alfred since Alfred actually did know about the entire thing.

you have fag country mr reddit spacing
if the leader of a political party gets killed that politcal party is led by a bitch and so is anyone who vote for them

If they want to make a sequel, which they'll probably do, where do you even go from here? Riddler knows who the Batman is, bombed his place and flooded the entire city. How do you top that?

That dead midge?

riddler doesnt know who batman is

In more than ten years I still never figured out how the fuck reddit works and how to follow a thread. It was just a dramatic pause

>movie is about how the city is running under a corrupt machine
>said corrupt machine apparently not only allows a non-corrupt black woman to run for mayor, but also allows her to get far enough to become one of the two main candidates
That entire subplot was ridiculous.

Attached: 1622746378883.png (400x400, 9.79K)

>Riddler knows who the Batman is
nope

It'll be about gangs warring against each other as they try to stake out territory on the flooded city.

it is just a meme sir
take good care haha

it's a very dumb script but played like it was an intelligent take on the world. The more I think about it the more I hate it

Racism is harder to beat than corruption

wait what? Then what was with the "I know the real you" stuff on the wall?

Attached: 1647611846665.jpg (374x374, 40.54K)

>every fucking time.
Name 10 times.

meant to quote when they mentioned the flood, like ten minutes before the film ends (and it's 3 fucking hours) I though we were going into No man's land plot, wich I thought was stupid or just sequel baiting. But it was just that people will get their feet wet.