My name? Let me tell you my name

>My name? Let me tell you my name

Attached: 54959637-5BAE-4FE8-AD5B-43F35A0A1029.jpg (892x868, 137.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NIYZ8dMQWjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fwSi8lqtQ5k
youtube.com/watch?v=T9U5UcgOfzo
youtube.com/watch?v=8mGPknn6cKw
youtube.com/watch?v=j1nLqoSpygs
youtube.com/watch?v=i1hUl5KGW2Q&t&ab_channel=Angie'sRandomEdits
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WALTUH

>I’M A NOBODY
>AND YOU CAN’T KILL SOMEONE WITH NO BODY
How many layers of enlightenment was this guy on?

more schizo kino like this ?

Walk around downtown Toronto and you'll get to witness more schizo kinos like this in real life

What happened in Waterloo? How did he escape the vampires? Did he wait until morning?

it is kino and funny but not so much in a haha make you laugh way but more of a tragic make you sit there and not say anything and just sort of feel bad funny kind of way

youtube.com/watch?v=NIYZ8dMQWjQ

Attached: 7657548.jpg (1280x720, 124.04K)

Is that easy-going Steve Spiros?

I walked bob dylan up on stage who the fuck are you

You guys were telling me I'm stupid for not getting what he's saying and thinking he's a schizo. I keep watching the video and it still makes no sense. What am I missing?

I'M CONFUSED

>find this video on youtube but with the name of "Oblivion NPC conversation"

I despise zoomers so much, this is the opposite of an NPC

this guy is actually dead now

I made a post in another thread about what he's trying to say.
But it's basically 4 separated threads of discussion being mingled and mixed together.
Basically
-Presenting himself
-Talking about Toronto
-Complaining about women giving him stinky eyes, because he keep ogling them since they dress like sluts
-some paranoid schizo shit about the church and shit

He was obviously a prophet of our Lord and the revelation that was bestowed upon him shut off the parts of his brain corrupted by the inventions of man (jews). Heed his call or your soul will perish in the lake of fire for eternity.

Ask the pope.

This man ain't a leaf, he's the whole damn tree

No he isn’t, that was a hoax

youtube.com/watch?v=fwSi8lqtQ5k

youtube.com/watch?v=T9U5UcgOfzo

his obituary that you can look up is a hoax?

What sort of verification do you believe a newspaper runs on an obituary, other than making sure the $5 bill isn’t counterfeit

>Ronnie fucking Pickering

>killed his gf
>didn't even kill a cop after saying they deserve it
kinda lame but still sort of feel sorry for the guy

Kingdom Hearts fans have gone too far this time.

how skeptical are you of every thing you see

and i mean every thing

how did he die? Was he genuinely mentally ill or was he just vibing? He looked so normal at the start

No, you idiot, HE'S the vampire because in Waterloo people made the sign of the cross [two sticks, right?] by not smiling at him

>OP will get warned for posting off topic
i hate this board

>calls other zoomers
>uses the zoomer meme definition of npc
actually cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=8mGPknn6cKw

My name? Oh, let me tell you my name. I'm confused, because, you know, Like we're supposed to believe in the ministry, right? So is the Church and State supposed to be separate? I'm confused because I never went to school, right? Does a confused person get a resolution? I don't understand. You see, when you go like that, right? You have a cross, two sticks, right? And that's how I felt When I was in Waterloo. 'Cause when I walked in Waterloo, And smiled at people, They treated me like a vampire. They used the cross, and went like this, By not smiling at me, In Toronto (Hey, hi, guys), You know, Steve Spiros, easygoing? Those who know me, I'm a nobody, you understand? And you can't kill a person with no body. So why am I afraid? I'm not afraid. I'm afraid of the Boogeyman. Who's the Boogeyman? You figure it out. I'm getting out of here, I'm going back to Waterloo where the vampires hang out, And I'm going to wear my sunglasses at night, You know why? Because women show their tits, Have short skirts, And then they feel violated when I look at them. Why? Because I have sunglasses on and I'm weird. I'm from Humberside, I'm sorry if I made a fool of Humberside but, All those people who called me a sleepwalker? I woke up. Now I'm going back to sleep, Because I'm going to be committed in an isolation room, Because I'm going to go back to the ministry, And allow them to perceive me as I am: A fuck up! (Goodbye!) Hey Toronto the Good, Look at- Look at this square, It was a shithole when I worked here. Now it looks like New York Manhattan. Where are the bums? There's no bums here. Toronto doesn't have bums, But Waterloo, they're creating bums, They created me! Why? I don't know, Maybe it's the Church. Talk to the Pope, he knows everything, I had it, I'm gonna die, How can you die when you're dead? Oh, wait a second, I'm gonna be crucified, right? I'm not gonna raise my voice.

Attached: 1649980301175.jpg (399x400, 15.2K)

Pretty sure this guy was just trolling

>HOW CAN YOU DIE WHEN YOURE DEAD
wise words

It wasn’t the same guy idiot

Attached: 16F1151B-B750-4069-85EF-8DDBFF2A6437.jpg (520x605, 103.5K)

His dads obituary

Attached: file.png (612x614, 330.65K)

it was just banter but canadians have never been able to handle banter

youtube.com/watch?v=j1nLqoSpygs

Attached: 1621080544386.png (900x900, 1.09M)

youtube.com/watch?v=i1hUl5KGW2Q&t&ab_channel=Angie'sRandomEdits

Attached: 1539811433635.png (706x678, 1.25M)

What the FUCK was his problem?

What the FUCK is your problem ASSHOLE?!

Underrated

Honestly makes perfect sense to me.
He says he's a bum, an outcast, a fuck up, a vampire. The ministry = the city of Waterloo. He feels like he's being religiously persecuted. Toronto doesn't have that problem (i.e. they have separation of state and church) which is why it's much nicer now.
He basically gives you his full background while weaving metaphors like a Shakespearean.

Oh my god, Kubrick predicted 9/11

You're being fucked with.
It's shizo ramble that's a boy making sense to himself

Yeah but he said he's going back to Waterloo where the vampireS are.

He's a nobody.
You can't kill someone with no body.

>i live there, that's where i live

Huh, so that's who Alchemist sampled on Sheet Music.

>So why am I afraid? I'm not afraid. I'm afraid of the Boogeyman. Who's the Boogeyman? You figure it out.
pure kino

He was confused

Based

>Steve Spiros
I had no idea he's actually named that. I thought he was addressing Steve Spiros in the video. Like, "Hey, Steve? Steve Spiros? You know me, right? Easy Going?

underrated reply

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-07 at 1.18.59 pm.png (306x326, 197.69K)

reminds me of the girl who had a crush on me which i ignored because i'm retarded and she's getting married this year while i'm laying in my bed every day with no foreseeable future of any sort

nice what did she smell like?

i don't remember, something sweet i guess

R.I.P.

t. addlebrained NPC
It makes more sense than most music lyrics. It's a deconstruction of the interview genre combined with strong theatrics. Pure performance art kino.

Sounds like she dodged a bullet

Clearly. I don't know her boyfriend but she told me she met him at college so just that by itself makes him better adjusted than me, I'm happy for her, really.

You're gonna make it user, don't worry

Damn it's like he was hit in the head and can only talk in metaphors. He's like the melancholy jacques from Shakespeare's As you like it.