m.youtube.com/watch?v=DtQycgMD4HQ

Deaths are back bros

Attached: cf7.jpg (1011x1264, 523.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lC2kMB9hTaA
youtu.be/DtQycgMD4HQ?t=60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IM DA JOKERSAUR BAYBR

I tried to watch it but as soon as I saw the anglo child with her shit accent I turned it off.

hahahahahahaha. This looks ofcourse like garbage

>biggest carnivore the world has ever seen

Do the writers not know what the fuck whales are? And even if they are talking about land animals, the rex was bigger in mass

The final one, right? I mean where the fuck you can go now. I bet it will end with asteroid hitting Earth.

What the fuck is with this poster design trend? Thanks a lot, Marvel.

good morning sirs
youtube.com/watch?v=lC2kMB9hTaA

life...found a way

they gonna explain how a handful of dinosaurs escaping from a mansion in the woods lead to a fullblown invasion in a few years? A few helicopters with a using a rifle would have killed all the big ones easily.

>uh, ackshully, [shit no one cares about]
Shut the fuck up, loser.

why would you even make Laura Dern bigger than Chris Pratt in this poster? He's the fucking lead.

What about my spinosaurus

Muh genetics

biosyn (ingen rival) been cloning other dinos

Universal said there will be more jurassic films, but there will be a pause first

They better bring my boy Spino back

Attached: spinosaurus.jpg (425x292, 20.24K)

There's one more movie: Jurrasic Space Station.

I want to hold the cunny

and the military just isn't able to cope while said organization releases dinosaurs everywhere? this shit is even less believable than zombie apocalypse films, at least those things can infect people

People don’t like Chris Pratt as a lead especially if he’s by himself

as if fucking HOLDO is going to sell anything!?

sounds like you dont want a movie to happen

I like him better than uninteresting character from the first JP movie.

Underaged fag. She's too well known and respected to be held down by that shitty role.

I just want a comfy dino movie that at least tries with the plausibility and they have some adventure in like a jungle and get chased around a bit.

Why can't they control themselves?

Attached: pepehands.jpg (1400x830, 99.1K)

Here's an idea:
WATCH THE MOVIE BEFORE MAKING ALL THIS ASSHAT ASSUMPTIONS YOU STUPID FUCKING RETARD

>guys explain to me a movie no one has seen
FUCK OFF

He wasn’t in the first JP movie. He was in JW movies and nothing was good about JW movies.

Its like a bizarro version of the terminator sequels where it's still shit but it will make a billion regardless because kids love dinosaurs.

Kek the only thing she's known for in the last 30 years is Holdo and some pity roles Lynch gave her because he'd worked with her even before that

his character is extremely popular in merchandise
Owen, or whatever, is one of the most common LEGO minifigs

Try Jurassic Park

The last 2 films were retarded as fuck and suddenly this one isn't going to be? Fuck off

His character as a Lego is not Chris Pratt and that’s why it can sell. If they had to call it the “Chris Pratt Lego” it would do shit

I'm talking about Laura Dern

God youre retarded. The 30 years since JP1

Electric coomer got ate.
youtu.be/DtQycgMD4HQ?t=60

>Supporting Chris Pratt after everything he's done

>shitty cgi dinosaurs with trash design
>more shitty cgi dinosaurs with trash design
Thank god they brought back Jeff, best and only good part of the trailer.

Is bdh still fat?

I'm sure the answer is the new DNA makes them stronger, but would dinosaurs have been able to handle snow/cold?
I guess they're warm blooded but can't imagine them running around in the snow

It’s only been 29 years bro

>REMEMBER THE SHIT YOU LOVE???
>ITS BACK BUT BIGGER AND BETTER

Fuck this shit

>based murder kino DEVOURS e scooter fag
>Gigantosourus CONFIRMED
These fuckers played JPOG, fucking KINO

Attached: Screenshot_20220428-091837.jpg (2340x1080, 701.81K)

Is this the one that is based on Joker?

>scales in the snow
god it looks so stupid
not enough brapasaurus either

Have you ever been to a Universal park? They consider this franchise one of their cash cows. We are getting more dino movies no matter how many nerds whine about feathers.

Na that's a no from me dog

Attached: 20220429_002847.jpg (2880x2880, 258.64K)

Yeah wtf the original JPs never had any black people in it!

Sam Jackson isn't black

Pisses me off they bring this woman to stand in Bryce Dallas shoes. You can't replace perfection.

Attached: Bryce-Dallas-Howard-40.jpg (800x1207, 89.87K)

Does BDH accidently ingest some dino dna and become a giantess brapasaurus with an insatiable appetite?

It's a legitimate question. We saw the whole island destroyed and then only a dozen or so dinosaurs escape at the end of the last one, and now they're dominating the Earth. We're just hoping they attempt some sort of explanation. Like Dodgson coming back, hopefully with the same actor for continuity sake.

JPOG was a kino park building sim where it was cheaper to feed dinos spics than goats

They're probably going to say the dinos are self replicating and growing faster than usual because they've been engineered to mature faster or something

Why does it always gotta come down to farts with you guys? I like squeezing women's fat buttcheeks as much as anyone, but then you make it weird and gross.

No I mean they said something like one Dino is based on Joker.

>It's a legitimate question
It is. What makes you think anyone here has the answer if the movie hasn't come out yet tho? People already complaining about plot threads in their heads.

>I like squeezing women's fat buttcheeks as much as anyone, but then you make it weird and gross.
That's the joke. Once one idiot took literally and it was hilarious.

Nothing wrong with speculating about a movie before it comes out. That's what we're here for.

Built for BDC

Attached: 1650542971652.jpg (1392x884, 277.41K)