What does Yea Forums think of YMS?

What does Yea Forums think of YMS?

Attached: E6N75dnVgAAwdOu.jpg (1536x2048, 387.08K)

Heard he likes to fuck dogs.

He will review movies he hasn't even seen, and then post videos of him eating instead.

These posts will only deteriorate your mental state Adam

What's this all about?
Don't know about him, loved his video about Lion King/Kimba.

He is a typical reddit faggot who masks his horrible insecurity and lack of personality will le sarcasm and non-caring attitude. Acting like this as an adult is fucking pathetic.

based and furpilled

A disgusting freak that jerks himself off to childrens films which is borderline nonce behaviour. He is a complete pseud that can't even finish the films he's watching and the only thing more bloated than his weird face is his dogshit youtube content. Horrible voice too, dunno how anyone in their right mind could sit down and listen to his nasal whining for hours.

You see, his canine corpulating is derived purely from a position of ethics.

Though he fucks dogs and dudes his videos are pretty good background noise

I agree with the posts in this thread despite not having read them.
He has good recommendations in his top 10 lists and I appreciate him recommending as many as he wants, but he hasn't made one in a while

He seems to be the only "movie reviewer" on YouTube that understands a 1-10 scale. As such, I find his review scores to be very reliable, even if his reasoning for those scores can be pedantic

consorts with beasts

Some of his recent stuff can be amusing (Kima, Lion King) but he's still a disgusting, deranged pig, and I hear he's now a massive leftyfag nowadays also. Seems to be a recurring thing with weirdos like him or the Amazing Atheist starting off as le centrist atheists when starting out and building an audience before going full mask off and exposing themselves as authoritarian statists

autism
the man ruts with wild animals in the mud

that is because 5/10 is actually average
but when you see a 5/10 rating on anything you think it will be shit and flinch
in peoples minds 7/10 is the 5/10

>understands a 1-10 scale
How can you "understand" a completely arbitrary scale?

>mathematical proportions are arbitrary

I really only watch Adum and Pals and the occasional quickie

Woof woof

This, him and Cosmonaut Mark are the only ones that get that 5/10 does not actually mean DOGSHIT, it just means it's not good nor bad, probably a movie you'll forget the next day or something.

Using numbers from 1 to 10 (why not 1-6 for example?) to judge art is arbitrary.

Your argument is arbitrary

Still, using 1-6 would mean that 3 is completely average and not garbage like everyone thinks

tbf linear scales are not the only option

dogfucker
sub 80 iq post

Turbo faggot autist.

This dog-fucking idiot actually gave himself Sciatica and Tendonitis just to scream "WHY DID YOU MADE THAT CHANGE" at Jon Favreau for 2 hours. And prior to that, made a 2-hour+ video about Kimba the Lion.
He's on the same level as Chris-Chan complaining about the color of Sonic's arms.

And his voice. His goddamn screechy, emasculated voice. I would gladly pay to have him killed. Or at least beaten up by Uwe Boll.

Attached: EMSXjWRUcAAPbSZ.jpg (1200x900, 159.46K)

he's a big guy...

Nasally dog fucker.

We don't like dog rapists here.

Matt Mercer?

For a chihuahua..

This man should be commended for not being a tranny, everything about him screams "gonna become a tranny," I keep wanting to put fucking money on it but there's nowhere to bet

And somehow he doesn't become a tranny. Despite no doubt being surrounded by them and fag enabling retards who probably encourage him to do tranny shit that will ruin his life. But he sticks to his guns and only fucks dogs and men.

this, i hate faggots who say 7/10 meaning it's average shits fucking retarded use the whole scale not just the top half

Lol ok retard

thats the position he assumes when he has sexual relations with dogs

The only film reviewer I'm subscribed to after every frame a picture quit youtube

he's cross dressing on twitter tho

I mean, strictly speaking, if you aren’t religious then there is no reason to oppose zoophilia

>b-but they can’t consent
They can’t consent to being killed and eaten either, but I doubt Yea Forums is full of vegans

>risk of disease
So? Homosexuals spread more disease than zoophiles ever have

>it’s gross!
The same argument can be made about a lot of sexual acts

Simple as that, secular “morality” for you folks.

FUCK

dog fucker

for you

Attached: AFC71488-6C95-4C71-B422-13864541429B.jpg (1536x2048, 482.74K)

>watch lion king review
>autistically goes on about a single note not hitting the correct key for 10 minutes
>End credits
>yeah I hurt my hand so I used my other hand and I hurt that so I sat on the couch and watched movies and hurt my leg and my other leg was already hurt
>that’s why the review took 2 years instead of my autistic deep dives into shit literally nobody cares about

Holy fuck is this dude sick? Why is his body so frail?

Why did he leave bros?

I mean, strictly speaking, there's no reason to oppose murder but I'm sure most people wouldn't take kindly to me shoving a tire iron through your eye socket

you can’t explain why anything is fundamentally good or bad without appealing to muh religion. i still hate dogfuckers though

Ew is that really him? What is it with degenerates and having to expose themselves to the world?

Attached: Adum YMS ripped.png (1195x671, 1.55M)

this is what being molested by your brother does to a mf
also gross mutt circumcised cock

that's a big dick

skinny cock

How did his face get so fat?

Humans evolved to eat animals, we did not evolve to rape them. Almost every human on the planet eats meat because it is what we have done for many millions of years.
>muh you can't explain having morals without religion!
Also retarded because humans evolved to have morality and empathy for each other, to strengthen bonds and form tighter packs. People that larp as egoists are literally inferior from an evolutionary point of view.
>How is zoophilia wrong?
Because it spreads disease and hurts the animal. Human penises are actually very large compared to the rest of the animal kingdom and can cause serious damage to animals, like dogs especially. Having a sexual relationship of any kind with a dog is also very bad for the dog, because the dog will see you more as a mate rather than a master, and the dog will feel far less safe in the world because of it. Homosexuality and casual sex are also wrong but not as wrong, because all parties involved have a choice in what is happening and they understand the consequences. You are both retards that are incapable of using logic and rationale and religion was invented so idiots like you did not fuck everything up for the rest of us.
.t Atheist virgin and strict vegetarian of 4 years

Attached: 1590689777985.jpg (1111x597, 432.68K)

"Religion" is the concept of an ultimate authority because instead of having to engage kikeish sophists like YMS in useless rhetoric on why exactly he can't get drunk and fuck dogs and man ass all day instead of building the temple, you can just call him a heretic and have him killed. Authoritarianism is the realpolitik solution of saying "my arbiter of morality is my gun, bitch." and society is the better for it.

Drug use, and the rest of him being fat also

He's way too old and fat for that hair now

>evolution
what is moral about random atoms colliding so that organisms could replicate themselves? hume debunked natural law like 300 years ago. you cannot logically argue a morally binding law from nature which is utterly amoral

He went to Nebula/Curiosity Stream where he actually gets paid

What the fuck does that even mean? You are dumb.

>atheist
>instantly gets insecure about intelligence and calls everyone retards
>can’t into basic philosophy anyway
Why is a dog being hurt bad. Why is disease bad. And I mean fundamentally, don’t just say “it’s bad for survival”, why is survival inherently good or bad?

>What the fuck does that even mean? You are dumb

Attached: BB7B7136-3E39-4F58-9581-8A5C71B53BF3.jpg (828x700, 254.84K)

Because it is bad for survival, and every single living being's core instinct is to survive.

>, if you aren’t religious then there is no reason to oppose zoophilia
It's disgusting, that's enough for me to oppose it.

>The same argument can be made about a lot of sexual acts
And I oppose those acts as well. What's your point?

he made very good points on why bestiality shouldn't be considered a crime, and everyone sperged about him fucking dogs

Sorry let me dumb it down for you
>nature is the product of meaningless particle collisions
>evolution is the product of these particle collisions
>this makes evolution a meaningless sequence of genes replicating themselves and getting better at it for no reason
So why is something right or wrong according to an utterly meaningless process? Where is the moral ought coming from in an amoral system? Natural fallacy

So? Why does that making something moral? Because I randomly happen to be programmed to do something i’m a bad person for going against arbitrary biological imperatives that exist just to replicate my genes? Why should I care?

>Where is the moral ought coming from in an amoral system?
Morals are a product of natural selection
A group of people that don't kill each other and steal each other's shit fare better than a group that does
The behaviors that were rewarded with survival were later lumped together and called morals
We then expanded on them with what we would LIKE to have evolved to do/understand, but never got the opportunity to

>because... because it just is!
enlightened atheist lmfao

Why are talking as if there's some universal and intellectually coercive rule that would force me to not impose my preferences on others? I subjectively think that dog fuckers should go to prison and I want this enforced.

Sorry you keep avoiding answering the actual question. If these morals are the result of fundamentally random, meaningless chaos, why are they binding for me? Why do they matter? They have come about through explicitly amoral means, so they are not morally compelling to me. I can disregard them.

>No argument just "lol this u!"
Peak narcissist/egoist cope.

If evolution and life itself are meaningless then why haven't you killed yourself? You are alive because evolution has engineered you to want to be alive above all else. You are part of the system as well, and you have wants/needs the same as everyone else. People don't want to live in fear/pain so we use morality as a way to control each other as a way to keep things stable/safe. It is incredible to me that I actually have to explain this.

>still no argument for anything, just seething

oh so you’ve moved the goalposts from
>it’s objective because nature
to
>it’s all bullshit but it’s my irrational taste I will impose on you
maybe don’t call people stupid when your entire moral philosophy has to shift because of basic questions

This is the final solution to Adum's godless world. If you have an army strong enough to subjugate others, you are right and wrong in the world, and there is nothing Adum can do to argue against putting him up against a firing squad because he's conceded the lack of ultimate morality

> If these morals are the result of fundamentally random, meaningless chaos
You keep saying this like it's true
Natural selection is anything but random

You ARENT answering anything though. You are trying to make some pathetic pivot to the whole “if nothing matters kill yourself” thing when explicitly this is what you actually believe. Again, and don’t be dishonest because everyone can scroll up and see what you’ve said, if the system arose for no reason, out of random chaos, it is amoral, so why are it’s rules morally binding? Why is survival good or group cooperation good when it is an irrational instinct we simply happen to have because some cells randomly began replicating millions of years ago? Why is it morally binding?

I'm not the user you were talking with, lol

>furfag Nathan Explosion

>Literal dog rapists trying to justify being a dog rapist because "le morality doesn't exist Morty wubalubadubdub!"
When did Yea Forums turn into reddit?

Attached: Plebbit Logo.png (1193x1654, 38.23K)

It is the result of something totally amoral and random, yes. It happens because the genes better at self replication will do it more- there is no fundamental reason this process is occurring though. There is certainly nothing moral about it.

It's just two degenerates.

>continues to send atheists into a frothing retarded rage
based

Attached: 06631760-2D29-4A6D-BB21-8A5B7162772C.jpg (1705x2560, 179.34K)

is that actually him?