Hypocrite

Hypocrite

Attached: 1650909540607.webm (350x386, 2.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KpiLWi6wlIs
youtu.be/3s5G1lr61VQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6wJnu7fPTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>eating undercooked ground beef
There's a recipe for disaster.

why does Yea Forums hate Ramsay so much?

he's a homosexual

>overcooking meat
enjoy your stomach cramps and malnutrition

i always make my patties thin as fuck so they cook super fast and well. ground beef aint steak, cook that shit all the way but before gristle.

Attached: 1598012140324.webm (1920x1080, 2.93M)

Eat shit

Attached: 1649876244525.jpg (3840x2160, 632.73K)

How did he fuck this up so badly

Attached: 1650909255517.png (640x402, 302.87K)

If it's ground from a prime cut then it's fine

Beautiful

>scrapes all the cheese and oil off the pizza onto the plate
>edits in gloopy sounds post production
>"look at how greasy it is"
why did he do it?

Attached: 1650285237959.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

Attached: 1650286195720.webm (1280x720, 3M)

smash burger is where is at

peice of shit should of stuck to soccer, he tarnishes Marco Pierre White's legacy

>greasy
>bad cheese
>raw
Only Yea Forums can defend that pizza

jesus imagine the coughs

I used to like him, but it's become clear he has given up

Attached: 1650034906129.webm (790x590, 2.57M)

What the FUCK did he mean by this?

That looks like some fine quality British cooking

It's just Midwest style, coastie.

Attached: burgies.png (200x200, 1.43K)

Beautiful, a bit of salt

RIGHT! AH, WELCOME HOME!
THE MOST AMAZING BURGAH: THE SECRET OF BUGAH
FIRST OF, SEASON IT!
>seasons 3 patties
GRILL, PIPING HOT!
>seasons 3 patties a little more
GRILL, PIPING HOT!
>seasons 3 patties again, just to make sure
ONCE YOU PUT BURGHA...
>puts patties in grill
PUT THAT LID DOWN!
>seasons 1 bun for his 3 patties
SOGGY BUNS
>opens lid
>puts bun in grill
>closes lid
GRILLED ONIONS!
>seasons 2 onions for his 3 patties
>opens lid
ONIONS ON, LID BACK DOWN!
>leaves lid open
>drops oil bottle and a pan
>cut
>there are now 4 extra buns for his 3 patties
WOW
Wait till that goes
>closes lid
>there are now 5 buns in the table
PIPING HOT!
>opens lid
MMMM!
>there are now 6 patties in the grill and 4 onions
CARAMELIZE THAT BUTTER!
>butters 3 patties
A BUGAH TO DIE FOR
>butters the same 3 patties
NOW, LIGHTLY SEASON THAT GRILL
>seasons patties FROM A DISTANCE
>seasons grill
SEASON, SEASON, SEASON
>closes lid
THE BUN, 3 BUNS, 3 BASES
>opens lid
>closes lid
NICE, BEAUTIFUL, RICH CHEDDAR CHEESE
>opens lid
>puts cheese in 3 patties
ON, ON, ON
>closes lid
MAYONNAISE OOZING AT THE SIDE
>assembles 3 burgers
give me an S: S
give me an A: A
give me an L: L
give me a T: T
SALT AND PEPPER ON THAT TOMATO
>seasons tomato
A TOUCH MORE MAYONNAISE
>opens lid
BEATIFUL, ON SHE GOES
>closes lid
ON, DOWN AND IN
ON, DOWN AND IN
ON, DOWN AND IN
>lets all extra ingredients burn to a crisp
>Stevie Wonder and Kanye come over
THAT IS A BURGAH TO DIE FOR

youtube.com/watch?v=KpiLWi6wlIs

>"Why is everything I eat at restaurants always so bland?"

Bro that makes no sense, the fat content in the beef has no correlation with bacteria left on the blades when grinding.

Updated

Attached: 1650133050532.webm (1280x720, 2.38M)

he got BTFO by a stock cube salesman
can't respect him after that

Attached: marco pierre white.jpg (480x360, 10.16K)

Rules for thee but not for me.

youtu.be/3s5G1lr61VQ

That pizza is garbage, user.

Gordon lost

Attached: Screenshot_20220418-074522.jpg (1439x1541, 347.58K)

Fuck you pal. Two more weeks. You'll see.

Attached: burg.jpg (580x516, 22.88K)

Extra meat is always good

fag

when is it?

yeah sure but you don't go to a restaurant expecting to fulfil half your appetite eating a giant ring of plain ground beef before you can start on your actual burger

Attached: burg2.png (580x516, 65.83K)

>why does Yea Forums hate Ramsay so much?
>Yea Forums
Everyone hates him, that's the point.

>The mysterious theft of a reservation book from the restaurant where Gordon Ramsay made his name alwats has baffled the culinary world.

>An unidentified man pulled up outside the Aubergine restaurant on a scooter, snatched the book - in the days before computerised bookings, a serious act of sabotage.

>Ramsay pointed the finger at his mentor turned nemesis, Marco Pierre White, who, he believed, wanted to depose him and take over the Michelin starred Chelsea restaurant.

>The person behind the robbery was never identified. Until now. "It was me," Ramsay has admitted. "I nicked it. I blamed Marco. Because I knew that would fuck him and that it would call off the dogs ... I still have the book in a safe at home."

>He arranged for the biker to steal it, he explained. "It was my one stroke of genius, fucking someone over without his knowing that I was the one who done it. And the [restaurant owners] cutting Marco off and wanting to get closer to me, kissing my ass ... You always eat that fucking revenge when it's cold, don't you? Trust me, this was stone cold."

>Ramsay attributes much of his success to White, who he said taught him everything he knows about cooking. The two stopped talking several years ago.

>"All it has done for me is confirm that what I did - cut the umbilical cord - was the right thing to do," White told the Guardian yesterday, responding to the admission. "If this is genius, it confuses me."

>White denied ever having plotted to take over Ramsay's job at Aubergine, and said he felt "vindicated" by his former student's confession. "it bothered me that I'd been accused of theft. But it was totally inconceivable - implausible. What would my gain have been to behave like that?"

>"If that's how you pay back your friend, and people who've helped you, that's sad. But I've always said ambition is one of the most dangerous preoccupations in the world."

Attached: 1651104601274.webm (368x656, 1.15M)

>your food is bad because..... well because it just is okay!?

Fucking hell this format is awful. I used the one from the original website, fuck text was compressed between so much ads that when you stretch looks like some redditor having a stroke.

how de we know this is true? and why did gordon later admit this?

bread is too thick, cheese is sliced too thick instead of grated, cheese type is too hard and not a melting cheese, pan is way too hot.

They both look like shit

THIS PERSON IS A CRIMINAL, ARREST HIM FOR CRIMES AGAINST GOURMET FOOD

Do you faggots don't get tired of spamming the same shitty clips every fucking day?

this is literally the worst grilled cheese I have ever seen.

R-Ramsay ????? Is that you ?

thanks for reminding me I was never funny and I'm also getting older for this shit

Alright opening the bag with the knife is just fucking retarded

Bag, nicely open
Chips, a little salted
Crumb into bits now
Beautiful

he has to do it like a chef, the camera is rolling ok ?

No. I think about Ramsay's grilled cheese whenever I am down and it always cheers me up.

he has no incentive to go on since he already reached the media personality top and made millions, I bet he hasn't had genuine drive for cooking in like two decades

I don't know I've seen some Instagram videos of him cooking and he seems to like it

>I'll attack my own strawman, that'll show him

PEPPAH

You know why I "hate" him?
Cause his actually a enabler, the way he shouts and verbally puts people down it's exactly how the food industry works in terms of "team" work, the ones above always treat the less experienced like shit every time they have a chance. My first job was in a restaurant and this people have anger issues , even if you are doing your job well, they always find a way to pick on the slightest shitty detail to assert they're dominance with they're passive aggressive bullshit.

Forgot to add that I much prefer Jamie Oliver, guy seems genuine balanced person and down to earth, and deals with all situations without needing to be a douchebag.

I'm not going to defend Gordon on everything, but he clearly cut his in half dipshit

ah yes, salt and pepper, tons of it because other spices don't exist.
Gordon is a genius

>Jamie Oliver
yeah, I love his christmas turkey recipe

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6wJnu7fPTQ

WTF never saw that before, thanks for this lmao

>heres your burned toast and cold cheese sandwich bro
thanks ”””””chef””””””

Nigga yo momma is garbage

>how de we know this is true?
Not only the robbery happened but he admited on an interview, more than one time.
>and why did gordon later admit this?
Little freak cannot help himself. Even the interviwer was shocked, seems like too much "caffeine" was to blame. Gordon is a fuckin coke addicted, that's why you never trust junkies, they spill the beans for free. Here the rest of the interview:

>The confession comes as Ramsay opens his first pub, The Narrow, in Limehouse, east London, today.
>He was unavailable for comment yesterday, but admitted he has taken a gamble in the magazine interview. "Oooh ... even now it sends a chill down my spine," he said. "Because it would have been all over if I'd been caught. But that's the risk you take, isn't it?"

>The New Yorker's Bill Buford, who has shadowed Ramsay since the opening of his New York restaurant, Gordon Ramsay at the London, said the confession came during a "caffeine high".
>"One of Gordon's endearing qualities is that he hides nothing," he said. "There wasn't even a beat's hesitation. I asked him [who stole the book] and he said: 'I did it'."

>Ramsay, arguably as renowned for his expletive-laden outbursts in the The F-Word and Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares as his food, admitted that he expected to be "kicked in the nuts" during his attempt to conquer New York. "I have been. I have also been knocked down."