What are some Kino films about Court cases?

A few good men?
Law and order?

Also feel free to discuss megapints and vaping nopes here.

Attached: Capture.jpg (630x359, 40.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0079417/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

careful jannies are suppressing us talking about the case again

Jannie catch!

Attached: 1651076937928.jpg (651x691, 80.46K)

I think the bbc poster is reporting us and some tranny is backing him up

Attached: cp3HmLbR2nNGwk98vNsB56.png (1200x600, 664.03K)

I just want a picture of Dr Muffin drinking water

I think its because they don't want me to have this picture of her drinking water.

So in this film I think basically this gay guy is saying Amber turd isn't paying her charity payments and defrauding people? Am I right based film discussion anons?

I heard from a friend the valiant soul posting a link to the court case got range banned which is super fucked up

This lawyer is the most boring man in the universe.

But why is this relevant? Also she didn’t sign a legally binding contract

Mads was completely unsuited for the role.

I came in late and have no idea whats going on, did she donate johnnys money without his consent or something? Did she fail to meet paying 350k a year to them? whats the issue here?

not sure either desu would be nice if someone explained what the donation has to do with anything

I WANT TO GO BACK TO WITNESSES AND THE COURT, FUCK RECORDINGS REEEEE

>and how much money was in this "imageboard janitorial service compensation fund"?

Is this Amber's team interviewing? It seems like they're going for "Johnny implied Amber wasn't paying her donation, so therefore he defamed her character"

Kramer vs Kramer

imdb.com/title/tt0079417/

amazing film

PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE ME THE PICTURE OF DR MUFFIN DRINKING THE WATER!

relax and pour a mega pint

Attached: 1651092721556.png (795x813, 336.93K)

because its about her character. if the jury thinks she is a scumbag they won't vote forher.

My Cousin Vinny is legitimately one of the more accurate depictions of trial procedure.

t.lawfag

plz bro

Kramer vs Kramer
Liar Liar
A few good men

I do love that movie user

why is everyone freaking the fuck out over this case again? I don't really watch the news or pay attention to twitter or anything.

12 Angry Men (1957)
one of the best movies I've ever seen.

>lawyer questioning lawyer talking about Salesforce CRM fields and accounting bureaucracy procedures
kill me

Attached: Johnny.jpg (827x566, 36.21K)

I thought it was just because celebrity worship but there's actually a lot of funny stuff happening during the case. It's also fun to see a woman who claimed to be abused be ousted as the abuser and as a piece of trash in general.

Devil's Advokaat

Nothing. It has absolutely nothing to do with the case. It has been mentioned because it proofs what a scummy liar she is.

Attached: 1650980882055.jpg (585x444, 40.9K)

Cancel culture is on a trial

>It's also fun to see a woman who claimed to be abused be ousted as the abuser
wait for real? is that like a for sure thing or is there enough wiggle room that it will still be turned on him and feminists will say it means nothing?

Johnny is a major Film star. Amber was in some big movies. The case is basically verifying everything about Amber being a psycho and Johnny being free.

We missed out on a lot of kino because Johnny got cancelled for no reason.

>will still be turned on him and feminists will say it means nothing?
That will happen regardless, but it's clear that Amber Heard is a serial abuser

They will always deny reality but there's plenty of evidence of her admitting to hitting him. Even downplaying when he's talking to her saying he's not happy with it. There's another that was pretty good where she's mocking him for saying how nobody will take his side and he's weak for saying he was abused.

Conduct Unbecoming
Class Action

Attached: 263B893F-3D26-4D60-B32F-F1CEBAD12DCF.png (324x509, 253.93K)

Attached: sittt.jpg (1242x1304, 197.42K)

whatever happens on this case, we'll probably never see him again featured in a big production movie.

Attached: cup-mega.jpg (1068x794, 33.44K)

primal fear

she's a big sheila

Attached: 1904376=1346.png (707x974, 698.94K)

Good
its time for Johnny to star in a film made by David Lynch
home made kino, shot on a 144p security camera
walkie-talkie communication as the only audio source
esketit

Cast them

I'd let her handcuff me.

Based on topic anons

Attached: Nope.jpg (786x655, 32.1K)

Johnny Depp still looks pretty damn good for a guy who's been on a 20-year bender

rate my idea

>jhonny wakes up in grainy controll room
>police smash down door of house
>dead people everywhere
>intercom *ahsdashdbas* jhonny you have to guide them through to the controll room
>guides the police to himself

all CCTV walki-talki footage kek

Scent of a woman

fund it

nick cage as amber. nick cage as johnny. its all in nick' head. directed by shamalan

open

Attached: MV5BMTY3NjA3OTY2Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjAyNjQxMTE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1488, 127.13K)

Brunhilda here works part time at the zoo also, she's called in when troublesome animals need to be wrestled out their enclosures. Fun fact.

I love mads - but I thought JD was kino here. I'm pissed we lost him.

Mads just played himself, just like he does in every fucking film.

The Iron Man character "Elon Musk" was paying some of the female character's supposed donations, is my understanding.

The one I immediately think of when I see this is Marriage Story. I bet they both regret making court cases out of this

She told the press and everyone she was donating every penny Johnny gave her. She did not.
This goes to credibility.

ain't that what Depp usually does?

Showing how she's an unreliable fraud

blessed

Attached: vapes.jpg (868x650, 32.26K)

In a sense.
Rather, false accusations are on trial.
Cancelling someone for something ghey actually did slips through the cracks here, for instance Louis CK.

I'd argue he tries pretty hard to make a character. His grindlewalt was a lot different from his pirate for example.

Yes, she is really an abuser.

>Mads just played himself

Attached: 4a4.gif (444x444, 2.37M)

celebrities in court = NPCs favourite show
amber heard is the empire and johnny is the resistance, if that makes things easier for you

Inherit the Wind has my vote.

great film.

thanks user! great tv and film discussion here

>that guy who vaped
what was his endgame?

>Lie to random ACLU chick about abusive ex husband
>She drafts an op-ed about female abuse
>Amber publishes it under her name
>-$50 million
kek

It really got traction when JD testified as his voice and mannerisms are kino.
Meanwhile it turned out that contrary to what everyone thought (Johnny abused Amber), the opposite was true (Amber abused Johnny), and the reversal in real time sent shockwaves through the npc brains.

For me it's any Bollywood movie with a court scene

Attached: 6db042157ebcaf6f8b9f5739e7ce9686.png (1280x688, 424.35K)

Crashing his car, with no survivors

Attached: megaJohnny.jpg (760x807, 85.29K)

He had them with the strawberries tbqh

Attached: 1649459045732.jpg (1200x1200, 168.33K)

Kekked

Attached: 1613145571047.jpg (669x775, 139.88K)

Amber Heard dropped a big fat turd on Johny Depp bed.
Oh, there is photos of it submitted as evidence.
And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

This trial is almost as kino as the Kyle Rittenhouse one.

Only thing I learned from this trial is that johnny just want to chill and do drugs with his creative friends. Meanwhile amber heard's girlfriend is a zionist

>channel your anger and rage
For the sake of a fat donation some ACLU mook had to sit through dinner with Amber while she ranted about how nothing's her fault and everything bad happens to her.

this charity talk man...

Attached: 1637195578612.png (710x954, 110.32K)

bros, I was in an abusive relationship with a BPD girl for 2 years. I couldn't get out of the relationship easily due to a variety of factors. She destroyed me physically (made me self destruct), mentally, spiritually and financially over those two years. Honestly to admit as a man that I was abused by a woman is embarrassing, I never talk about it in real life and most of my friends don't know the full extent. This case brings up really bad memories for me, I really feel for what Johnny went through.

Attached: mega-MuffinMan.jpg (760x807, 88.97K)

from what i've seen on social media even feminists are taking Johnny's side, shes fucked