/bcs/chizo general

WOLDORF edition

previous

Attached: 1650550968579.jpg (705x679, 351.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aeGdahBW5i8
youtu.be/y83l9TNgQS8
youtu.be/rlTMoWxGfIM?t=11
vocaroo.com/1jg7jD3tUFnC
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/166961411/#q166963386
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/166999964/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

EL AMIGO DEL CARTEL
NOOOOOOOO

Attached: sa.png (436x392, 113.71K)

Howardbros... how we holding up?

Attached: howie.png (902x663, 215.56K)

My mommy and my daddy
and my mommy and my daddy

OH N-

Attached: 1586447663261.webm (720x404, 626.17K)

>mfw he dies

Attached: 'sall good man.png (667x431, 190.46K)

Why did Mike wait so long to make Matty lesser? Kaylee is going through the conversion process (as evidence by her phasing in and out of various material forms) at age 5~. Why did he wait until Matty's 30's?

Attached: I made him Lesser.jpg (245x245, 22.84K)

timebros...

Attached: Project_enchilada.jpg (640x496, 40.59K)

youtu.be/aeGdahBW5i8
youtu.be/y83l9TNgQS8

yeah that bottom one works fine

>Nacho kinda forgot about taking his dad and running

Attached: images (27).jpg (738x415, 20.51K)

basic understanding of time crystals

Attached: timecrystal.jpg (750x500, 75.25K)

Is this a Fallout creature?

Nah it's just Mike

Wendybros, we're coming home
youtu.be/rlTMoWxGfIM?t=11

Attached: 1425955302882.png (713x403, 358.18K)

Attached: 1650937796042.jpg (486x368, 30.59K)

It all makes sense now...

Attached: time crystal.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Οὔκ εἰμι μάργος! Οἶδα τοῦτον μεταθέντα ἐκείνους τοὺς ἀριθμούς, ᾔδειν ὄντας ͵ασαϛ΄ . Εἷς μετὰ τὸν Μέγαν Χάρτην. Ὥσπερ εἰ ἐνεδέχετό μοι τοιοῦτον ἐξαμαρτεῖν. Οὔ, οὔποτε! Ἀλλ' ἁπλῶς - ἁπλῶς οὐχ οἷος τ' ἦ ἐλέγξαι. Ἠφάνισε τὰ ἴχνη αὐτοῦ, ἔπεισε ἐκεῖνον τὸν μωρὸν ἐν τῷ τυπογραφείῳ ψεύσασθαι αὐτῷ. Οἴεσθε τοῦτό τι εἶναι; Μῶν οἴεσθε τοῦτο κακόν; Τουτί; ὅδε ὁ φενακισμός; Ἔτι χείρω ἐποίησεν. Ἡ πινακίς! Λέγετέ μοί τῳ συμβαίνειν οὕτω πεσεῖν; Οὔ! Οὗτος κατεσκεύασεν! Ἰάκωβος! Ἀπεπάτησε δι' ἡλιοροφῆς! Καὶ ἐξέσωσα αὐτόν! Κοὐ χρῆν! Παρέλαβον αὐτὸν εἰς τὴν ἐμὴν ἐργασίαν! Τί ἐφρόνουν; Οὔποτε μεταβαλεῖται. Οὔ γε μήν ποτε μεταβαλεῖται! Ἀφ' οὗ ἐννέα ἔτη ἦν, ἀεὶ αὑτός! Οὐ κατεῖχεν τὼ χεῖρε ἐκ τοῦ γλωσσοκομείου! Ἀλλ' οὐχ ὁ Ἰάκωβος ἡμῶν! Οὐκ ἂν ἦν ὁ ἀγαπητὸς Ἰάκωβος! Ἐλάνθανε τούτους κλέπτων! Καὶ οὗτος μέλλει δικηγόρος ἔσεσθαι; Ὡς μιαρὰ παιδιά! Ἔδει με παῦσαι αὐτὸν ὅτε καιρός μοι παρέστη.

Attached: chuck.png (1056x702, 624.86K)

>absolutely disgusting.jpeg

this thing keeps getting worse

So, Jimmy. What shall it be? Do you join HHM, or do you die here? Join. DIE! Join. DIE!

Attached: ubermensch.gif (500x379, 374.7K)

actually, you're wrong so kys

Your honor my client whole-heartedly assures me the quote "kill yourself you fucking smelly nigger" which was used in the heated exchange between him and the accuser here was purely an exercise of what he calls "zoomer culture" which I'm sure many young people in the jury will understand. No incitement of racial hatred was meant by it. Hey, we all say it, hard r or no r. C'mon now.

Attached: 1647025060753.jpg (509x524, 63.72K)

>You mean to tell me you've never rapped alongside Snoop and said it in the flow of things? I know I have. And if you look back on it, so did you, right?

Could have spent a little more effort on the watermark.

>I've heard my fair share of the gangster raps, your honor. Are you implying that my client cannot sing the lyrics to a song? This is a FREE country. Consider the ramifications of blocking my client from singing. Are you saying certain genres of music are owned by certain races? Who's the real racist here?

Attached: FQx9CnCWUAoSQ0-.jpg (700x1000, 79.63K)

vocaroo.com/1jg7jD3tUFnC

A potential project for you, legend. Whatever you do, I'm here for it.
You know what a time agent fears most? More than getting shot, more than anything? The Wendy Timeline - Getting stuck there up with the man we once knew as Howard. You threaten a time agent with that, you make him dangerous, and that's what I told him. I talked sense. No one was getting hurt. But if you go to the zeta timeline, if you even look like you're going... He had a wife, a kid, responsibilities. Take the time egg. Do something good with it. Well... I tried. I tried. But he wouldn't listen. My boy was stubborn. My boy was strong. And he was gonna get himself sent to the Wendy Timeline. So I told him... I told him I became Wendy, too, That I was like Howard, getting by, and that's what you heard that night - me talking him down, him kicking and screaming until the fight went out of him. He put me up on a pedestal... And I had to show him that I was handing out Wendies with the rest of them. Broke my boy. I broke my boy. He went to the zeta timeline, he took the time egg, but he hesitated. I got Matty to take the egg. And they sent him to the Wendy timeline two days later. He was the strongest person that I ever knew. He'd have never done it, not even to save himself. I was the only one - I was the only one that could get him to debase himself like that. And it was for nothing. I made him lesser. I made him like me. And the bastards Wendy'd him anyway.

Attached: 1651076036223.jpg (881x717, 227.31K)

>I told him I became Wendy, too
Kino. I laughed at the same time as you

I was expecting an edit where him throwing it on the ground opens a portal. Disappointed

Hi I'm SauuaS GooooGman

Attached: SauuaS.png (379x459, 159.8K)

wendypill soon

I guess the point was that he travelled to the future, saw the machine gun trick, went even further back in time, came up with a plan to implement it in 2012 or whenever, then went back and did it. Oh well

Honestly Howard might be the nicest guy on the show right now, I'm rooting for him

can someone explain the sleeping gas thing to me

mike is sleeeepy

This thread archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/166961411/#q166963386

Then the next thread there was pic related and some other gasposts. Then the thread after that was sleePINGAS general:
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/166999964/

Attached: gasposting origin.jpg (1843x202, 99.11K)

was this the most bravo vince shot of the entire show

Attached: 30A69811-B7FC-4DD8-BF1E-A78700DD4687.jpg (750x1197, 548.56K)

kek

what went down between these two?

Attached: street life.jpg (2278x1770, 364.55K)

He looks so happy here, thats how I want to always remember him.

Attached: 93983837737.jpg (1280x800, 338.58K)

>pic related
I-is this canon?

wtf

STILL JUST WARMING UP

Attached: 1650941506980.webm (1280x720, 848.37K)

Attached: slippin' jimmy.webm (1920x1080, 1.63M)

>It's been known to happen.

Attached: agua.jpg (1280x720, 93.13K)

based

his dad literally said fuck no to anything like that

The Salamancas mecha-fusing into a tie fighter to wreck Nacho was a brave move by Vince and I think it really payed off for him.

Attached: crowbarr'd.png (197x378, 26.03K)

Howard will reverse the tables on Jimmy and Kim. Lalo will catch wind of this and kill Howard in order to protect Jimmy who he views as an asset to his operation. Kim will feel guilty over this and turn herself in, ratting on Jimmy and Lalo in the process. She will end up getting assassinated by the cartel before she can incriminate Jimmy.

>Phiv Dee Thowson
>and De Gonne is yours
Who are these people?

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (1280x720, 97.45K)

>two nachos
>two bolsas
it was right in front of us this entire time

Attached: A833EC67-9FD8-4BAE-95FB-E4EFF0989457.jpg (750x978, 568.45K)

Why does Bolsa need a stunt?

but is yor gon

Hey now, those scenes where he answers phones and sits down at tables are a lot more dangerous than they look. You ever catch your knee on a table corner?

Speak.

Attached: speak.jpg (1243x1436, 178.53K)

Don Bolsa.... Is that you?

Attached: 1611939078291.jpg (581x544, 56.28K)

>watch BCS/BB clips on youtube
>every comment is a variation of
>FUN FACT: THE ACTOR VOLUNTEERED TO REALLY BE SHOT/BLOWN UP/MELTED/RUN OVER IN THIS SCENE, THAT'S REAL DEDICATION TO CRAFT
how many times can they make this fucking "joke"

An upcoming scene maybe. Where he dances to Bolsa Nova

I know right?
Anyway, about this timeline thing, what does it mean when-

Attached: happy.png (296x445, 246.7K)

>how many times can they make this fucking "joke"
It's been 10 or so years and I still see a variuation of "This is how Walter white became heisenberg" under every brb video so get used to it

that's a sovlful joke
that's a comment people turned into a joke because it was so overused

They fucked

"REPENT, WENDY!" Said the Time Agent. [1/5]
His file was turned over, along with his time-card and his capacitor, to the office of Jeff, the Time Agent.
"This is what "she" is," said the Time Agent with genuine softness, "but not who "she" is? Before I can exercise proper revocation I have to know who "she" is."
To his staff, all the agents, all the jumpers, all the Time Lords, all the Temporal Watchers, even the Chronomancers, he said, "Who is Wendy?"
He was not purring smoothly. Timewise, it was jangle.

Attached: Jeff the Time Agent.jpg (480x300, 38.03K)

I've read all the posts and comments and interviews and I still don't understand the plans and motivations of Nacho at the mexican hotel.

Attached: 1512075515839.png (645x730, 27.44K)

[2/5]
Upon the third level of the HHM, she crouched on the humming aluminum-frame platform of the walkway overlooking the foyer and stared down at the wide-eyed employees. Her employees.
An elfish grin spread across her once spray-tanned features, and her dimples appeared for a moment. Then, scratching at her thatch of flaxen hair, she shrugged within her hooker-garb of leopard print and plastic boots, as though girding herself for what came next. She skimmed over a slideway, purposely dropping a few feet to crease the tassels of the ladies of fashion, and--inserting thumbs in ears--she stuck out her tongue, rolled her eyes and went wugga-wugga-wugga. It was a minor diversion. One mail-room employee skittered and tumbled, sending parcels everywhichway, a paralegal wet herself, an intern keeled slantwise. It was a minor diversion.
Once more, in anticipation, the elfin grin spread, and there was a tooth missing back there on the left side. She released the holding pins that fastened shut the ends of the homemade pouring troughs attached to the ceiling. And as she pulled the trough-pins, over the lawyers, one hundred and fifty thousand dollars worth of time eggs cascaded down on the foyer.

[3/5]
The ABQ shopping mall was thronged with mallwalkers. Women in canary yellow cardigans and rose-pink sweaters. When Wendy appeared on the still-being-constructed renovation site, her bullhorn to her elfishly laughing lips, everyone pointed and stared. She berated them.
"Why let them order you about? Why let them tell you to hurry and scurry like ants? Take your time! Let life carry you at your own pace! Don't be slaves of time, it's a helluva way to die, slowly, by degrees... down with the Time Agents!"
Who's the troon? Most of the shoppers wanted to know. And the construction gang on the Shopping Center received an urgent order from the office of the Master Timekeeper that the dangerous criminal known as Wendy was atop their spire, and their aid was urgently needed in apprehending the nitwit. So a dozen and more burly workers began climbing into their construction platforms, rising toward Wendy.

[4/5]
They used dogs. They used probes. They used tasers. They used bribery. They used sleeping gas. They used intimidation. And what the hell: they caught her.
After all, his name was Howard H. Hamlin, and he wasn't much to begin with, except a man who had no sense of time.
"Repent, Wendy!" said the Time Agent.
"Fuck you, Jeff!" Wendy replied, sneering.
"You've been late a total of sixty-three years, five months, three weeks, two days, twelve hours, forty-one minutes, fifty-nine seconds, point oh three six one one one microseconds. You've used up everything you can, and more. I'm going to send you back."
"Scare someone else. I'd rather be dead than live in a dumb timeline with a bogey man like you."
"You’re in the wrong timeline."
"Unstrap me and I'll fit my fist into your mouth."
"What happened to you, Howard? You were on top of the world."
"Keep it to yourself. Because I don’t care."

[5/5]
So they sent him to Zeta. And in Zeta they worked him over. It was just like what they did to Winston Smith in "1984," which was a book none of them knew about, but the techniques are really quite ancient, and so they did it to Howard H. Hamlin, and one day quite a long time later, Howard appeared on the communications web, appearing elfish and dimpled and bright-eyed, and not at all brainwashed, and he said he had been wrong, that it was a good, a very good thing indeed, to belong, and be in the right timeline. So “Wendy” was destroyed, which was a loss, but you can't make an omelette without breaking a few time eggs.

Fucking kek