Why did Mike think he was above Walt?

Why did Mike think he was above Walt?

Attached: mike vs walt.png (1348x760, 1.11M)

Mike was Gus' right hand man that does the dirty work, nothing more nothing less. He knew the operation couldn't work without walt but he never wanted to be above or below anyone. He knew what his job was and couldn't care less about anyone's status other than Gus and making money.

Mike was a fucking faggot with a superiority complex and I'm tired of pretending he wasn't.

Walt and Jesse made their mistakes for sure, but Mike only made things worse

walt thought he was above mike

i dont get mike here. Mike likes Jesse and Walt clearly saved Jesse from those two gangsters. and after that everyone knew jesse and walt were on borrowed time and sooner or later would get killed.

I never understood why people liked Mike.

>everything was perfect waltuh, except gus wanting to murder your brother in law, but you shouldn't care waltuh
>no more half measures, jesse needs to go
>jesse is suddenly like a son to me waltuh, for some unexplained reason

"bravo vince"

/thread

kek

not funny

who the fuck are you talking too you little shit for brains tiny pecker? I decide what is and what isnt funny on this board. Got it gentle beans?

Because he was better than Walt. Walt was scum, simple as

cope

not funny either

>simple as
opinion automatically discarded

sneed

I didn't in BB,he was far more likable in BCS. People hate Walt for killing him but he totally had it coming

God this show is so fucking shit, characters flip flop around more than a fish on a jetty

mildly amusing. you may go ahead

>Mike was a fucking faggot with a superiority complex and I'm tired of pretending he wasn't.

The condescending tone while being just as much of a criminal was completely out of place. Would not fly anywhere. He had it coming.

your reddit speak is fucking awful cunt, you need to go back or at least lurk a little more and figure out how to sound less faggy

Attached: 1650863827810.png (446x435, 57.75K)

mike was in the right. walt was an erratic maniac and jesse was lowlife scum, the types of criminal he worked hard to avoid dealing with. after walt killed gus, he was reasonably pissed off with walt, gus being the only true professional he was able to get employed by.

trips of truth only discordfag zoomers disagree

Mike was right about Walt's character but that gives him absolutely no right to speak down to him. After killing Gus, Walt was the de facto new boss. It doesn't matter that Mike was effective as a fixer. You cannot speak to a boss like that in ANY organization. If he didn't like it, he could've left Walter alone with his business and go his own way. He didn't. He kept interfering instead of letting Walt slip up like he was going to anyway.

If Mike was such a genius he would've steered clear until the problem fixed itself. He didn't. He sought the confrontation and disrespected the boss. Walt was an unusual type of boss but he was still the boss. Mike brought it completely on himself

He didn't, you completely missed the point of what Mike was saying.
Walt didn't though which is why he got so assblasted he literally killed him lol. everything mike say was true.
literally retarded

I like him in BCS because he's ridiculously overpowered and it's fun to watch

I don't think I realized until a couple of seasons into Better Call Saul that Mike and Walter were even different people. They literally look identical. I though it was meant to be that Walt used two names doing different kinds of work and sometimes imagined his 'operator' personality guiding or threating him or whatever. But I was talking to my friend and they explained that they were actually different characters the whole time and I guess that makes sense too. There's no way they didn't intend to at least suggest they way I was reading the story though, just by having identical actors playing two characters.

>Mike only made things worse
What? Walt only made things worse from day 1.

Did Gus want to kill Hank before any of the bullshit started? I can't even remember why. I thought it was the Cartel wanting to kill him but Gus was the one to delay them and then eventually warn Hank?

t.70 iq

>it was perfect

Yeah the perfect psycho killer, slashing loyal workers with a box cutter to make a minor point. The same guy that kept the Salamancas around and beating around the bush with the cartels when he had a fucking goldmine in Walt and Jesse and ZERO use for beaners other than to fuck things up.

Gus was shit and so was Mike the guy who helped the total psycho stay in power time and time again

mike needed walt for the money, walt needed mike's connections and was too cucked to enforce any kind of mafia boss respect. mike, walt and jesse all agree to be equal partners in season 5, walt isn't the boss.

mike realized that jesse had potential and walter was a horrendous influence

now that's some face recognition ability, holy shit

Because his guys are SOLID, do you UNDERSTAND me?

He wasn't wrong. They had a perfect system and Walt ruined it all. He could have cut Jesse loose and trained Gale to be his own replacement knowing his cancer would eventually kill him, and then stashed away countless millions to provide for his family after he was gone. Had he done that, Mike and Gus would have in all likelihood made sure his family was looked after too.

Bro it's a criminal organization. It's like in prison. There's only ONE way to get the keys and that to beat the guy who has them. End of story. That makes you boss whether intended or not.

Walt was the boss. Walt knew it but he owned it poorly. You cannot hand the keys over with an agreement. They have to be took. Mike fucked around and found out.

Holy mother of speedwatcher, did you forget how Gus orchestrated the Salamanca twins death and single-handedly took down all the Cartel bosses? Are you genuinely retarded? Like using Walt/Gale/Jesse to become independent of the Cartel was literally his exact plan

they had equal shares of the money and walt took orders from mike all the time. mike didnt die because of le respect, he died because walt freaked out over mike not wanting to kill his own men, because he wanted to save money.

I hated Hank more. Walter ruined his life saving Hanks miserable life. Then Hank flips on him on a dime because of his hurt pride

Shit normie show.
>Imagine thinking people so high in the drug game will put up with some middle aged faggot teachers bullshit for so long. Literally they would off him the moment he gave attitude.

Yes I did in fact forget that. You're right.

fuck walter. mike deserves his own show. it wouldn’t be hard to show that he actually survived the shooting and now mentors a badass chick or something. shit, make the chick gus’s daughter or sister or maybe even holly white and it ties in to the show overall.

>mike and holly, having just survived a brutal mission, escape from the mexico desert bullet-ridden, bloody, and starving
>first restaurant they come across is Los Pollos Hermanos
>cut to the two of them at a table eating fried chicken
>Mike: “you know... i worked for Gus Fring for years. odd jobs, hits, you name it. the pay was good, but, god damn... his chicken was the best pay a guy could ask for.” (licks chickenbone clean)
>holly: “pass the salt?”
>rough-looking bikers enter the store and start terrorizing the customers
>mike: i wouldn’t do that if i were you
>biker: what are you gonna do about it, old man?
>holly smiles
>cut to the bikers being lead out in an ambulance

this is only the case for Yea Forumsretards who "watched" the series while being on their phone then bitch about not understanding the characters

ITT
>obvious samefagging
>gay fan theories and ideas for a better show
>bait that keeps getting (You)s
>reddit spacing
I fucking hate zoomers so fucking much it's unreal. At least try to blend in you intolerable faggots.

Again, if Mike was such a genius fixer then why didn't he see a way out without freaking out Walter?

Pretty fucking obvious Walt would do something crazy if pushed in a corner

i want a show of mike doing operator shit in vietnam, except banks plays him straight as a young man

>pushed into a corner
He calls Walt a psycho dipshit and gets in his car to leave, how is that in any way being pushed into a corner

w a l t u h

combination of hating walter's guts and not caring at that point, mike is old and tired and he has a ridiculous amount of money saved up for his granddaughter.
on top of that, walt wasn't even pushed in a corner, he himself realises seconds later he can get the names from lydia. there was no way he could have forseen walt going full retard schizo and just blasting him away for no reason.

it is funny

It's actually funny how many people miss the pretty obvious point that Hank is just as bad as Walt is, doing something incredibly destructive for the sake of his own ego. Any stable man finding that out would have taken the L and let his dying brother-in-law live out the rest of his life with his family in peace

No not literally I mean with Mike's guys in prison. Walt was clearly not at ease with the situation and felt threatened. Mike let that grow and then pushed him over the edge with his lecture

>He calls Walt a psycho dipshit
>gets killed for it by a psycho dipshit

Mike should have killed Walt before he had the chance to kill him. He knew he was a loose cannon, there’s no way he should have let him live after he took out Gus

OH WOW A RUTHLESS BASTARDS FROM THE DRUG CARTEL ARE GETTING PLAYED BY SOME AVERAGE JO WHAT AN AMAZING AND REAL SHOW FELLOW TRANSREDDITORES

Attached: gt.png (644x800, 16.27K)

>bro just let your psychotic murderer brother in law who lied to you and used you at every step go free he has cancer :(

Fuck Walt, even if Hank did some stupid things in his investigation due to pride he was not in the wrong at all for wanting to take Walt down. Marie was absolutely correct when she said that Walt should just kill himself if he thinks he should be let off the hook because he's going to die of cancer.

>why did mike think he was above walt?
because mike settled into his role, his objective was to provide money for his sons widow and that's what he did
walter claimed his motivation was to provide for his family but he kept getting into trouble, jessie couldn't let badgers death go and was on a warpath, walt decides to stick his beak in and bail jessie out
pretty much everything that went sideways was because of walt and jesse being new to it, jesse kept fucking up early on a lot all the fucking time like he was meant to be the stick that nudges the story along when it becomes stagnant and walt's ego was fucking retardedly bloated
walt pretty much thought he could always crawl his way out of grave because he was smart no matter what happened he thought best when backed to a corner so he kept backing himself to the corner, there is one scene that shows why walt and jesse were such a toxic combo, it's the one where jesse tells the story about the hyena's and how the others have to lick the top dogs junk and the look on walters face when he hears that story tells it all
walter didn't do any of it because he had to, he broke bad and he got so high on his own success that he started to get ambitions, he "fucked it all up" just because he didn't like looking up at anyone because he never wanted to go back to the groveling pussy he was before his cancer diagnosis so any mention of him being weak or subservient was a grave insult to his ego
tldr; mike thought he was better than walt because mike knew how to not rock the boat, his plan to keep the guys on the payroll was more realistic than walt's coordinated attacks inside prisons to ensure none of them could be moved out of gen pop in time to snitch

cartel wanted to kill walt, gus told the cousins to go after hank instead. then he warned hank so hank would be able to fight back and kill them

salamanca's were crazy and the rest were down south, hard to coordinate attacks as well from all the way there but they still managed to force gus to meet with them just because of how much influence and power they had, if gus didn't pull a high risk high reward poison trick he would have had to give jesse to them and gone back to kissing the ring, the cartel thought gus had come to his senses and was small fry and he did drink the poison himself too which pretty much made them trust that it was good to drink
i don't think walter at any point outsmarted the cartel unless you count the hector scene but even then he just trusted that hector fucking hates gus and would gladly team up with some smuck to get back at gus
gus was the one who outsmarted the cartel by being fucking stupid reckless and only reason walt survived was because he made sure that gus needed him at all times so he couldn't afford to kill walt, walt played stupid gambles too but thanks to it being a show about him it somehow all worked out in the end

reddit tier opinion

Fuck off

user pls and average joe like him would be dead and buried in the middle of nowhere in the first week or so. In real life this people wont even allow some nobody this close at the first place not to mention putting up with his demands and shit.

imagine them making a show for him. he'll be 90 irl when he's supposed to be around 50 in the show

breaking bald
lmao
lol bald people
jesses hairline
lmao

if you're talking about gus he had connections in chile as implied by the scene where his partner gets murdered, if you're talking about walter he was a world class meth cook and even then gus could smell trouble a mile away due to him hanging out with a druggie
the show isn't real life

XBOX ORDER ME A TOUPEE BITCH

i wanna dick down marie and lydia at the same time bros...

you think cartel care about world class meth ? lol