Watch anime!

watch anime!

Attached: 1651084888646.webm (960x540, 2.64M)

Stay in your containment board, weaboo tranny.

Will do chief.

FPBP. fuck off already

you don't have to make these gay false flag threads to get people to hate animefags

hating anime is the ultimate tranny move

kino

Attached: 55624-2132491.png (516x724, 809.16K)

kys discord tranny!

anime website however

no. hating real women is what trannies do

Attached: 1621224724922.jpg (1169x1682, 171.99K)

nu-anime is cringe

Isnt this the one with the weird midget riding a woman mounted with handle bars and lazer beams?

I will not watch an anime made after 2000

I remember watching this and hoping the partner lady would get naked early on. Definitely did not disappoint

i like real women and anime women

90% of anime is literally power fantasy made for teenage incels and manchild pedos, where the boring but secretly cool main character with straight black hair that happens to look like the average japanese teenager/incel has extremely hot virginal girls being thrown at him from all sides who want no other dick but his, it's extremely transparent and cringe

Attached: download.jpg (250x202, 7.71K)

Yea Forums is the containment board, friend.

Finally someone tells it like it is

you sound like those twitter feminists

we made Yea Forums to keep you out, we can come and go as we please, our website

Anime can't be ki-

Attached: Anime movie.png (900x900, 1.46M)

already am. am actually quite saddened that asian cartoons are some of the only things that release that I like on a regular basis these days.

Attached: anya 007 gun barrel.jpg (1200x1198, 183.24K)

Attached: 1640120685510.jpg (680x680, 80.62K)

Draw anime again in cells, and I'll consider it

>we
You Will Never Be A Janny.

Attached: 1650874810375.png (429x440, 208.77K)

>90% of anime is literally power fantasy made for teenage incels and manchild pedos, where the boring but secretly cool main character with straight black hair that happens to look like the average japanese teenager/incel has extremely hot virginal girls being thrown at him from all sides who want no other dick but his, it's extremely transparent and based

-no, no it can't.

I bet you think you're really intelligent for figuring out what every single person on the planet knows.

>watches shonenshit
>watches haremshit

Attached: 1589187981477.jpg (1280x720, 405K)

He did say
>90%

i just finished attack on titans and made in abyss, both were a waste of time desu

i guess i'll rewatch kill la kino

More like tranime

...and that's a good thing

Watch The Garden of Words, Your Name and Weathering With You in that order. Kino.

>watch tranime!

Attached: 1651123588091.gif (800x800, 3.6M)

No

put 5cm per second in the second spot, don't watch wwy because it's shit

>i just finished attack on titans
You didn't finish it. There's still Attack on Titan
Season 4 Final Season Part 3, Season 4 Final Season Part 4, and Attack on Titan: The Final: The movie.
You have 3 more years until its over.

so yeah, this is Yea Forums because jannies allow this

>not watching space operas
ngmi

read manga

Attached: sachikano_00016.jpg (1280x1812, 428.56K)

Why watching tranime when I can watch emperor's new groove?

i stopped caring after they've introduced jews, that trainwreck is unsalvageable at this point

>90% of anime is literally power fantasy made for teenage incels and manchild pedos
I will now watch your shows.

Wow, is that an awkward situation!
I sure have not seen that a million times!

are you supposed to read it from bottom to top?

i don't get it either way

The guy walked on the dykes, went back out and tried to enter again but this time knocking before.
I don't know why that poster thought this page was worth sharing, though.

yeah but they already saw him in the first panel, why would he walk out and knock at that point?

Just like a comic except from right to left. Sometimes the people translating it make it like an western comic (so from left to right) but if there is nothing said it's the Japanese way. Obviously top to bottom.

it still doesn't make sense
>he entered the room and they saw him
>he knocks from outside
>he panics
>he knocks again

That's the joke, he caught them in the act, felt ashamed, walked back, and then knocked. The humor comes from the aspect that all three of them know what exactly happened, namely that he walked into them having sex, but he still knocked as if nothing happened to avoid being awkward but thus making it awkward. See humor is a very difficult thing to understand if you're autistic so don't feel bad user, even the biggest fucking mongoloid can learn something. So you should get courage by that, knowing that you're not completely lost on even the most basic interactions.

There is only one panel where he knocks, i though being a retarded autist just meant you have difficulty grasping the most simple concepts, but not see things that aren't there...

that's the "joke"
he barged in without knocking
instantly regretted it and didn't know how to approach the situation
so his solution is to pretend it didn't happen and try again, this time with knocking

Not him and I got it the first time, but it's not very funny.

You ain't kiddin'

Good job user! I'm proud of you for getting it the first time!

Did you want to make it sound good or was it unintentional?

Is this the new one where the Not-Red Power Ranger confesses his love for Not-Rita Repulsa? I wanna watch that

>they're a FAMILY buy they're actually SPIES

Yes. It's reasonably funny, but don't expect it to reference MMPR directly since Power Rangers is originally a Japanese show.

>is a literal self-insert fantasy about being shoved around like a woman by a woman
Within the context of sex, being shoved around is the feminine role. If you are watching this crap you are literally subjecting yourself to emasculation. What the fuck is this crap?

no, it doesn't make any sense
>1. he's inside the room, complacent but not surprise and she looks at them having sex. the girls pause sex to look at him in surprise, so he clearly didn't know before
>2. he make some stupid noise from outside the room, there's no transition of him exiting, girl continue having sex was if they didn't see him
>3. he either sighs from inside the room (the door behind him looks opened as in 1) or he's outside and he tries to put his tray on simething while sighing
>4. he suddenly gets uncomfortable
>5. he knows on the door as if they didn't know he's there
this is neither funny nor it does make any sense. if would make sense if you read it from 5 to 1 but it still wouldn't be funny.

it would be slightly funny if the order was 14325, which is the joke that came to mind in the first place

Attached: 1651161780935.jpg (1280x1812, 769.89K)

As a manga artist I got it the first time, but because it was an obvious as fuck scene. The page is abysmally bad at telling the joke.
The panel with the "..." is the most confusing one.
Is his hand on the "closing door" motion, or is his hand in the "opening door again" motion? Panel makes no sense and the page is better without it.

Attached: 1649945516020.webm (1280x720, 2.55M)

Only one of them is a spy

Read manga.

Attached: image.png (1127x3200, 3.01M)

Don't care, FOTM meme show.

you have genuine autism

you have a 2-digits iq

kek. Source?

Attached: sachikano_00017.jpg (1446x2048, 694.92K)

you're actually autistic. i feel sorry for your parents.

>Is his hand on the "closing door" motion, or is his hand in the "opening door again" motion? Panel makes no sense and the page is better without it.
retard, the door was already wide open, of course it's closing motion. even if you were unable to process that, you realize that in the 5th panel from the knocking which should happen in your brain in a fraction of second.

I’d rather not…

oh ok, so the whole manga is horribly panelled

Attached: sachikano_00033.jpg (1380x2048, 911.48K)

From the thumbnail I thought the bottom panel was a stream of cum.

gokubros.... is she faster than us?....

Tenkaichi: Nihon Saikyou Bugeisha Ketteisen

Attached: file.png (1127x1600, 1.79M)

this only confirms my theory here that panels 2-5 shouldn't exist at all

For an anime thread there is a severe lack of anime girls wearing little to no clothing.

>dad doesn't immediately rape and honor kill his daughter
tranny shit

be warned, this character proceeds to job the quickest and most horribly to superior Japanese swordsman

woah, that sounds great user, I should give anime a chance!

I hope the same happens to Yasuke. If this had been written in the West, Yasuke would have won the entire thing.

Attached: file.png (2133x1517, 2.84M)

Attached: file.png (603x500, 336.03K)