We the jury find the defendant Orenthal James Simpson not guilty of murder

>we the jury find the defendant Orenthal James Simpson not guilty of murder

Attached: InCollage_20220428_163517404.jpg (772x641, 247.79K)

Nigger moment

>tfw you get away with murdering your ex wife because the jurors don't want another chimpout in LA

Preferential employment in both private and public sector, purely by skin color, as mandated both by law and corporate policy.

Preferential college admissions, purely by skin color, as mandated by both law and university policy.

A widespread and unsubstantiated belief that if you are arrested more frequently, it is simply because of an unreasonable bias against you, and not because of your own behaviors.

This is what oppression looks like. This is what every entertainment product of the last ten years was ruined for, to fight against this.

who the fuck was orenthal? did they ever explain this?

this has nothing to do with TV because it's a court case of a high profile celebrities career and it MUST BE PRUNED!!

Or maybe because the LAPD was incompetent.

reminder that juries are a completely retarded idea and should be eradicated
>need surgery? go to someone trained in medicine
>need a boiler fitting? go to a trained plumber
>need a bridge building? go to an engineer
>need to decide a life/death legal decision? go to 12 completely legally untrained plebs and pick them based on traits like skin colour and age

epic

>Orange'Drank Menthol Sneedson

>Send obvious murderer to jail based on rule of law or set him free to avoid the obvious new round of race riots that would start across the country

>juror does a black power fist
Right, the LAPD is at fault here.

Really this.
>have you ever planted evidence to falsely get black men arrested
>yes, but uh not this time
The DA was even more grossly incompetent on top of it.

>rooftop koreans intensify

Attached: rooftop.jpg (600x400, 39.57K)

English law in general is fucking retarded

Mark Fuhrman was a hero cop who got railroaded just because he said the word nigger a few times.

it's really is the stupidest system imaginable

Would Normy have been fired still if they'd jailed Juice's ass?

Attached: norm.png (396x506, 288.28K)

SOMEONE REPORT THIS THREAD!! IT'S A COURT CASE ABOUT A CELEBRITIES CAREER!

Please have sex

Maybe he should've have kept busy fighting crime instead of trying to make a shitty movie.

The Hitler shit probably didnt help

The fact is, she deserved it.

Never!

who was in the wrong here?
what did his wife do, anyway?

Fuhrman bragged about beating and torturing gang members, "we had them begging that they'd never be gang members again, begging us." Fuhrman's negative attitude toward African-Americans was also evident in the taped interview. He said that he would tell blacks, "You do what you're told, understand, [n word]?"

A certified common law moment

yeah we should just let the government dictate what the government does, no problem

We already do. The government's man on the bench can just issue a directed verdict.

OJ Sneedson

Nigger privilege

>haha based le roof koreans
>korean-americans vote 92% democrat

haha

That can't be used to convict someone, only acquit due to no evidence

If his hand's too big, ya got the wrong nig!

In the end of the day true justice doesn't exist, you're rich and have connections you can pull just about anything and get away with it.
There was some rich kid that acted as a getaway driver in a murder a couple of years ago and all he got was a slap on the wrist, because of his father's money and connections. If that were one of us, we'd be spending the next ten years in the can, that's for sure.

And whose fault is that?

>korean woman shoots little girl in the back of the head
>gets away with a slap on the wrist
>koreans still find this as an opportunity to call themselves victims
Fuck those bugs.

The Prosecution was incompetent, as Vincent Bugliosi showed on his review of the trial; however, at least one juror admitted the not-guilty verdict was a slight retribution for Rodney King. This is said in OJ: Made in America.

>Latasha Harlins
>Latasha
One less.

i cant i must irrationally report every thread about a court case regarding celebrities because it violates the rules about ''roles'' don't you SEE its so important!

Don't make me torch your store, chink.

Saying the n-word should be a jailable offense

qrd?

I unironically live in hope that one of you gives me an excuse.

The irony is this is one case where LAPD really wasn't incompetent, it was the DA's office.

She was cucking him with a jew

what's the proof
I thought they were just friends

Latasha Harlins.

It’s the American mind virus, all ***-Americans become turbo cringe within a generation

OJ and Reggie never should have given back their Heismans.

He had like 11 hours if tapes saying he planted evidence before. And that he hated Biggers. The guy was a moron for saying that shit out loud, no matter if it was true or not.

Latasha Harlins, fat black girl tried to steal orange juice from a Korean store, when the old Korean lady working the counter called her out on it, fat black girl starts beating Korean lady over the head with her bag, Korean lady shoots her in the head, gets off with light sentence, bc AROUND BLACKS

Of course fucking netflix made a movie about another nig nigging. I'm so fucking tired of niggers bros

Attached: 81304985_ALSFL#billboard_dark_zxx_01_POST+(2).jpg (2048x1152, 627.22K)

Latasha was holding the cash in her hand and Soon Ja Du struck her first.

>1995
>not getting away with slaying your wife

Attached: 1638106672278.png (500x375, 317.47K)

>They're literally incapable of not stealing

According to who?

The security footage from Soon Ja Du's own liquor store, you fucking moron.

OJ be like "these niggas fo real?"

Is OJ outta jail for robbery

Robert Kardashian realizes he just helped free a double murderer and wonders what karmic punishment God has in store for him

literally worse than murder

he's been out for years, he's on twitter talking about football, Monday Night Football should bring him back, could you imagine the ratings?

Attached: MegaMuffin.jpg (795x813, 87.85K)

amber lied about donating 3.5 million to the ACLU.

i don't know why this is relevant either desu