Here's your trad conservative cloakshit, bro

Attached: 7f311e5ab59c5e1ccb20b7d2fd90db55.jpg (500x624, 38.84K)

I always imagine some tranny tries this and dies

she cute

Attached: 8d3500ce5d324b901589f2808b253111.jpg (640x482, 47.98K)

not a single nigger in the entire thing
yeah ok and?????

It's not fair.

Attached: b226fcf253209414926013b3a9ca3d70.jpg (500x616, 63.6K)

Yes, this was based because it wasn't done to push the idea that men are inferior, just a good comeback line. Men in these films are just as competent as her.

What do you mean, orcs were everywhere

If they were just as competent, why could only SHE kill him?

It was actually mostly the barrow blade that killed him

>m’am, I apologize for mis-gendering you. I was using “man” in the classical way to refer to all of humanity.
Powerful

played by white men in black face

Because none of them were there. Aragorn was still far from there.

>Woman in a moment of patriotism defends the free nations against a global dictator
>This is the same as shaved head smirkng Mary Sue who owns white stale males

Uh yes.
What's Eowyn's ending again? Is it cutting half her hair and being a lesbian or is it marrying a man and becoming a loving wife and mother?

lmao

>fights for her country and people
>after the fighting is done she settles down to become a loving wife and mother
what exactly is the problem?

>marrying a man and becoming a loving wife and mother
Not in the Jacksonfic

It wasnt a comeback or any of the dumb shit you retards are saying. The spell Saramon used was to prevent them being killed by any MAN, but she wasnt a man which is why she was able to kill him. It had nothing to do with girl power any progressive retard shit, it was simply an oversight by the person who cast the spell she was able to exploit

>stunning
>brave
>powerful
You go girllll

Attached: c7c870d4def9b064d2a30a5931ffc5c6.gif (540x250, 2.84M)

>not a single nigger in the entire thing

Attached: 1645084694988.png (921x789, 1.09M)

it's male wish-fulfilment garbage, not true female empowering

Because Merry stabbed the Witch King with a blade enchanted to remove the protection against normal weapons.

Was Tolkein a Terf?

Back when the movie came out the gender war hadn't progressed so much, the line wasn't divisive and it's probably in the books too. It works as a small prophecy that Tolkien would write. Imagine the social upheavals of 2010s, the radical feminazis, the misandry, 'rape culture', and so forth, none of that existed in the year of our Lord 2000.

>It works as a small prophecy that Tolkien would write.
I mean, a prophecy that the Nazgul witch king would be slayed by a woman. I don't know if the line that he says is a reference to some prophecy, but in the trilogy, he wasn't killed, and no man killed him, sure.

>femdom goddess protecting cute little meek hombit
if only all the girl empowerment shit were like this, maybe i'd be a feeminist

Attached: 1635525641564.jpg (633x725, 303.3K)

it wasn't a spell, just a prophecy made by some elf guy after witnessing the witch king solo a bunch of guys in some war a thousand years before

you're right, true female empowerment would be if she just let herself get raped by orcs

Attached: greenshirt nice try tranny.webm (1208x720, 318.25K)

Dumb zoomer

The dude was a mauri irl. And it could just be some rando easterling that defected. He doesn't even stand out and most people don't even notice him. This is so far off from the close up of nigger faces shot on IMAX HD cameras that you see in a lot of globohomo productions today. Yes, Jackson is pozzed, but there are varying levels of it, and this is on the extremely mild side. And they make up for it with tons of other based moments so who cared.

Incredibly based post.

She’s thinking about Aragon’s cock rn don’t worry

I too have read the Talmud, fellow Jew.

In the book doesn’t merry also stab him with the barrow knife? I always kinda assumed that it was the combo of hobbit+female+enchanted weapon. Idk tho I could be wrong, haven’t read it in ages

kek

>men are just as competent as women
holy shit the state of conservacucks

forgot pic

Attached: 1630897024660.png (500x450, 135.3K)

>I am no- ACK

>neglects the fact that MALE elf predicted the Witch Kings Fall
>He doesn't know any history of the universe

>For those of you now identifying as female, please see our new VP of Human Resources, the Witch-king of Angmar.

the lore is so based. I wish I could read

Attached: 1624210093848.gif (262x300, 2.89M)

Oh, I don't think they are, just stating why it doesn't get any hate.

>why it doesn't get any hate
but it should! because it's not just about the tip of the tranny spear, it's also a statement about the death of the West itself.

Watch some lore videos on the first age or read the tolkien wiki on the Silmarillion if you don't want to read the actual book. But you should read the actual book, there are so many kino moments and dialogues.

>Saying this about Tolkien work
Holy shit, the absolute state of nu/pol/.

checked and agreed

Attached: 1646571093084.jpg (800x1085, 643.79K)

>not muh heckin' Tolkien!!!!
His best work was translating Beowulf. LOTR isn't "bad" but it's clear you justify your existence with le based trad fantasy elf larp instead of anything real.

Sorry i'm not based trad wholesome chungus legolasmaxxing. Sorry I'm not le epic redpilled LOTR movie watcher. Sorry for being myself!

Attached: 6cbvdb.jpg (888x499, 92.51K)

>But you should read the actual book, there are so many kino moments and dialogues.

agree 100% and checked

Attached: 1644108529774.jpg (564x590, 105.14K)

>incels are now filtered by the eclipse of cinematic adventurekino
for a pack of subhumans screeching autistically about subversion it seems to me with each passing day that incels and "culture warriors" themselves are subverting the culture of yesterday and applying their petty contemporaneous lens on them.

Attached: the gordian knot of the incel.png (884x1194, 73.66K)

Attached: f12.jpg (900x1351, 129.96K)

newfag

Yes, and there is nothing you can do about it. The incels will destroy every last thing you ever consumed, and then they will destroy you. It's so over...

Women ruin everything

Attached: 1645518267790.jpg (1416x900, 172.37K)

Holy zoomer brainlet subhumans. Tolkien very clearly references a literally ancient trope of German mythology: Loopholes in a seemingly clear prophecy based on ambiguous wording

>but it's clear you justify your existence with le based trad fantasy elf larp instead of anything real.
What the FUCK are you talking about.

Yea Forums identity politics are tiresome. Not everyone is an >incel or a culture warrior
people come here for amusement and kino too, not the other way around. It can't be helped. Pic related just spills over to highly populated, high traffic -anything- not just websites. Being a 'culture warrior' is one of the worst things you can be on the internet, for your own sake, regardless of the broad scheme of things.

Attached: 1622230558969.jpg (850x400, 56.71K)

Ok jew

Merry killed the Witchking.

It was a different time, remember how Mystic River they raceswap a dude literally called Whitey Powers and nobody cared. We were closer to equality than today.

in the books:
man = the race of men = humankind
>but in this one scene it means males teehee :)
cringe as fuck

time tells all tales

Nice I love mythology where heroines fight for traditional values like honour, loyalty and family instead of doing it because they're the bestest ever and men suck.