What the fuck?

What the fuck?

Attached: IMG_20220428_165531.jpg (1080x1411, 299.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/nazi-doctors-hitler-was-gay-took-female-hormones
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chuds will be die by chainsaw. Delete your thread now

i really hope putin lets the nukes fly
fuck this world

>Exploration of molestation victims
Good. Their stories need to be told.

NOlotr.jpeg

I wonder if encouraging young men to cut off their dicks will have unexpected consequences

They said the slippery slope was just a fallacy. That it would never lead to this.

Attached: c3f.jpg (480x454, 31.55K)

I dont understand the harm in drag racing? Kids aren't going to do it en masse and it's purely a spectacle event to show off your style and individuality.

you need to go back

More like

Slippery slope! Fallacy?

to be fair drag queens and trannies aren't the same, but there is definitely an overlap

Leftist need to be culled

Like trannies do enough manual labor to know how to operate a chainsaw.

I agree but sometimes people crash and with drag racing there aren't really good roll cages

Drag is inherently sexual and anyone who says otherwise is lying. Grown men don't wear thongs and fishnets because "they're just experimenting and playing dress up teehee". It's because they're getting off to it

>NOOOOOO YOU CANT LET LITTLE KIDS PLAY DRESS UP THEY NEED TO FIT INTO THEIR GENDER STEREOTYPES LIKE ARMY MEN AND FIREFIGHTERS

It’s really more about showing off your car and driving skill.

Now that it is owned by At&T oh look all of a sudden, Drag queen kids.. same jews who making this are making Euphoria and turning Aquaman into a cartoon, pajeet.

Looks like discovery, Food network, and the Home and Garden network are all going to be majorly pumped full of leftist propaganda..

This is why people hate kikes.

>t.groomer

This isn’t playing dress up, it’s a burlesque show.

What? To the stone ages? Looks like that's where you are

What the fuck are you talking about?

Goddamn this place makes me question my sanity. Just the other day we were saying rupaul was based and Devine threads were up too

>we
No, seriously, fuck off and kill yourself already faggot.

>And then for no reason at all, patriots started to identify studio execs, and assassinate them in their homes

The south park kids really went off the rails this time.

Good job user, it's even funnier because the fag didn't get it

Attached: 3mgddgy0aen11.jpg (382x385, 31.46K)

Welcome to Weimerica

Children shouldn't drive cars

Shut the hell up. This isn't your secret club. YOURE THE TOURIST. Drag queens are actually based and literally everybody knows that. Keep be a crybaby though, see where that gets you

>No no no we aren't coming for your kids or trying to turn anyone gay, we just want to be left alone in the privacy of our own bedroom!

make up is used to arouse your lover

Attached: .lk.jpg (500x466, 54.09K)

how long until 10% inflation

Attached: 1629964840734m.jpg (1010x1024, 110.14K)

hitler was literally the first trans person in history tho

>Shut the hell up. This isn't your secret club. YOURE THE TOURIST. Drag queens are actually based and literally everybody knows that. Keep be a crybaby though, see where that gets you

Attached: 1650938949690.png (1024x1024, 418.73K)

Pajeets are based.

Teenagers aren't little kids. Little kids should be able to play. But when you're a teenager you're not being explorative you're starting to adapt the norms of who you are. This shit is more about adults pushing their agenda than it is kids wanting to do this. Kids like most people will take to things if others are willing to give them attention for it.

Attached: nnn (2).png (361x265, 111.71K)

It's used to feel good about yourself. You can allow others to enjoy it, but it's an act of self care and not inherently sexual. Get your virgin ass to a hostel now.

lol, this faggots mad

The only shit that is good gets a footnote in the corner

Attached: 1634802661896.jpg (992x662, 145.73K)

It's true. It would be neat if people were actually like Dame Edna, just a bloke wearing a dress trying to perform.
But the differnce between the Edna's and someone like Eddie Izzard, is exactly as you said, the former is just being a women for a laugh/but while the other is taking gratification from being a woman on stage.

You perfect example user would be the "straight" guy who was just on that Ru paul fag-race. Talking about how he is so cis, and just a normal straight dude, but then wearing ridiculous tight leggings and probably tucking his junk, scared about his family knowing about drag, and arguing and bitching like a teenage girl. Sure bud, your a normal straight male...

Attached: 32EE27BA-0ABC-4E0B-91EC-3B451752E96F.jpg (850x577, 108.79K)

Why would I be mad when you're the one crying? I mostly feel bad for you. Thinking your a big man for saying faggot and talking about things you don't understand.

>makeup is selfcare
Holy shit, what happened to you? Who did this? A faggot teacher? Faggotry in school? Who molested you first?

>MATT “TRANSEXUALS LIVE RENT-FREE IN MY HEAD 24/7” WASLH TOLD ME IT WAS TRUE SO IT HAS TO BE

We unironically need a balance of third worlders to mellow out the insane ideas degen first worlders have.

washingtonexaminer.com/nazi-doctors-hitler-was-gay-took-female-hormones
chill bruh

>I’m not crying, you’re crying!
Hilarious

I dont understand the harm in drag racing? Kids aren't going to do it en masse and it's purely a spectacle event to show off your style and individuality.

Attached: 1642366752649.png (1280x720, 1.09M)

Tell me you're ugly without telling me you're ugly lol

You can speculate about how anyone looks, but we know you’re an idiot. You couldn’t even comprehend a drag racing joke. You also said to go to a hostel, so you’re probably a eurocuck too. Pathetic.
Seriously though, who was the first person to molest you?

>from Hitler's doctor's secret diaries, newly discovered by journalist Paul Bedard in 2013

Attached: bedard.jpg (1840x904, 175.83K)

Solid 9.6 on the butthurt scale.

Attached: 1650914710507.jpg (682x1024, 155.71K)

I support this but only for black buck children.

>I’m beautiful because I cut my dick off and slather on makeup.

>chill bruh

Attached: 1651155848462.jpg (1602x1001, 101.92K)

Where? I’m out of gas and you need a jacket.

yeah because red lips dont cause erections....

Attached: 1649355031617.jpg (614x582, 57.66K)

Attached: 1625248231965.png (400x496, 776.88K)

Oh shit, that Nazis are trannies guy is still around? I wonder how we’ll know when he finally does kill himself.

The people at Discovery are brilliant. They've found a formula that gets both the people who support this degeneracy and the ones who hate it watching their shows.

Attached: smart.gif (224x126, 405.86K)

This is literally his Twitter avatar
What the fuck

Attached: download.jpg (545x545, 59.07K)

do you have evidence the studies are fake?

Ugly people are the ones who wear makeup though, beautiful people don't need it.

It’s the TLC formula. Literally a modern day freak show, but they pretend it’s a celebration or documentary. It really is quite brilliant.

trans nazis are p common knowledge outside of the (((West))).

Bedard has a "Mostly False" ranking on Politifact

Do you have evidence that 6 million Jews dies in the Holocaust?

I wonder if his bot broke, why isn't he spamming anymore?

i thought the jews liked trannys tho? why would they use it as mockery?

ur narrative makes no sense bro

Dat nigga SLAY QWEEN

The only joke I see here is you and your tiny little words that match your tiny little dick. I would never tell somebody to end theirselves, but well if you got a drag racing accident... also hostels are where you met people. Learn things, gain perspective. Try having some fucking culture for once in your life

>They said the slippery slope was just a fallacy.

It became obvious when red light district sex show degenerates made a bee line for little kids the second they had the opportunity

What's worst is society pretty much let it happen

Attached: Drag_queen_story_time_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg (810x500, 60.94K)

>ur narrative
What the fuck composes a "narrative" in the post you were quoting, retard? It's from the link you posted in the first place

This is an interesting angle. So you’re saying it’s a commonly known fact in asian that Nazis were trannies?

no? why would I care about that?

I asked for proofs the nazi tranny stuff is fake