Sex and the City

Sex and the City

Attached: 1651101202727.png (658x601, 292.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0pK5HmuCMBM
youtube.com/watch?v=Bo_9dJWu3ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she looks 65

Attached: 1000_F_267079504_pyq6bzCfis6bwlbiqrdrkq5eG3xdIz1y.jpg (1000x667, 209.12K)

nah this is a 40

Attached: -983-86.jpg (1200x1600, 426.13K)

ive only ever seen this in movies, what does it taste like, beer?

piss American beer, you can get them in the UK but maybe they're different

youtu.be/0pK5HmuCMBM

>Beer
It's malt liquor you imbecile maybe learn to read before insulting others

What you know about that? Probably nothing...

wikipedia says beer with >=5% alcohol content. thats basically what i get in my country as beer

>A toast! A toast to barren wombs!

Which country? The one whose ass we kicked or the one whose ass we saved?

probably tons

Malt liquor is a type of beer.

the rest of the world doesn't keep track of the lore you make up for yourself.

A toast!

Attached: 1591080241672.gif (512x512, 413.95K)

Works every time

Attached: insider-heroes-lando-headshot.jpg (716x1000, 81.55K)

Roasties have no awareness whatsoever

Attached: Asian mog 5.jpg (750x750, 155.64K)

>never seen independence day

tastes like light beer with dirt in it

Tastes like beer with a rusty nail in it.

>tfw you just turned 40
Fight Club

Attached: brad_pitt_926146458_0.jpg (1280x720, 73.88K)

looks like someone's grandma or 55yr old aunt.

I'd rather have a Rusty Nail (cocktail).

>sex and the city
youtube.com/watch?v=Bo_9dJWu3ds

How you guys doing with your wives and kids
you do have those right? You're not a loser like the bitch in OP?

then explain this
>earf

My wife Alison Brie and I are doing very fine thank you

>ugly
>drinking alone
seems right

Another American television show written by and starring mostly jews. What a pathetic excuse for a cuntry.

What the shit is this stupid bitch wearing

To us!

Attached: 1649215258370.jpg (971x946, 177.83K)

Attached: iu[1].jpg (474x355, 16.25K)

I said the real 40..

Attached: c80cc-16509969797925-1920.jpg (1920x1144, 146.56K)

Attached: giphy.gif (500x289, 129.91K)

Shut up franco and make another decent comedy movie that my gf drags me to I can actually enjoy

it's 40 oz of beer that's marketed to the urban folks, that's all you need to know about the taste.

Why havnt you murdered your brother yet? He's a revolting fag who preys on ugly chick's. He's so useless he cant even be a proper pedo.

i'm still completely lost on whether this is a meme or not
are women really born with all of their eggs and never produce any more of them?

what's worse, 40 year old male virgin or 40 year old wine aunt?

Nothing but polarization at every corner. Incels hate feminazis for being feminazis and feminazis hate incels for being incels. The tie breaker for me is that incels don't seem to appeal to any morals it's purely a struggle for sexual autonomy, whereas the feminazis and trannies and commies all want to appeal to your humanity and expect you to just fall in line or your a dirty CHUD lmao doesn't seem to be a very successful tactic

>are women really born with all of their eggs and never produce any more of them?
Really explains a majority of their behavior

I want to impregnate Greta's butthole

Sounds like my Friday night. Amirite fellas?

Wine aunt atleast got to experience young love and had friends. 40 year virgin never got to live and missed out on too much of life.

>american education

Yes, and any birth after 35 is considered as AMA (advanced maternal age) and the risks compound.
But if you have had a kid earlier in life it becomes much easier having a kid in your 30s and 40s. Many of the fertility stats you see are for first time mothers.

40 year old wine aunt as women are not equipped to deal with true loneliness.
The realization that their career just bought them vices and that it all can be destroyed in a few minutes with document shredder is too much. Imagine a future in a retirement home where you will never feel quite clean again on account of the underpaid mulatto worker giving you shoddy sponge baths...
No one will come to see you, this is true hell for women, the problem is that they are cowards and will not own up to it since they had their fun in their youth.

>Imagine a future in a retirement home
1st world problems. Woe is me, I'll be taken to a place where I'll be fed and warm until the day I die!

We are talking about first world women user, not girls that are thankful they didn't get infibulated with a soup can lid.

Obvious to anyone not afflicted with a high measure of autism, any "cool wine aunt" will have earned a gnarled & gruesome snatch so scarified & prolapsed that her drooping leathered labia appear as the glistening russet or tawny or ruddy colored heads of turtles or large-lipped freshwater fish or like the strange proboscis of an eyeless subterranean mammal adapted to gulping silt or high-sand ratio marsh mud in either its search for tiny arthopod-derived calories or else burrowing some sort of nesting cavern to rest its cock-weary scabbard flaps. Make no mistake, any cool wine aunt has been dicked-down & split apart & evidently pulverized open by long prying motions from exceptionally lengthy & pharmaceutically enhanced erections, slickly & snappily pistoning in & out of her roastie snapper the same as her dong-beaten brapper, their veiny & thick tumescences disappearing into the given cool wine aunt with the metronomic cadence born solely of great cardio-pulmonary conditioning, slap, slap, slap, pummeling cunt & cloaca with great steady vigor. Simultaneous penetrations, public perversions, emictions & eliminations upon the sweaty faces of paying wide-mouthed clients, the cool wine aunt becomes worldly of all high & low slutty things, cruising correctional facilities public parking lots for previously incarcerated males receptive to the rippling petals of her gaping beef flower as a welcome-back-to-society gift, or else descending into chemsex-fueled benders of nut butter-aided beastiality, emptying kennels of yet-tainted pups before hurling the once unclean creatures tumbling over the sides of bridges, overpasses & anywhere with a cliff face long enough to relinquish to nature the dogs that had so scandalously tasted the cool wine aunt's vaginal victuals, lapping & schlopping the high calorie treat all the while the writhing cool wine aunt's brapper & snapper are each firing their climactic flatus like tolling bells.

The only 45 niggers know how to use properly

>this is a 40
but it clearly says 45...

that hairline holy kek i thought she was trans

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1350, 85.72K)

>tfw can't buy these in florida
drinking a 32 just isn't as cool

it's literally just beer. "malt liquor" is only used to refer to the shitty low quality beer sold in 40s. even though IPAs on average are around 7% you'll never see anyone refer to them as malt liquor

>major ad campaign in the '80s saying if you give your bitch Colt 45 she'll get drunk and spread her legs
I want to go back, bros

How 'bout 35 and ready to settle down?

Attached: 35 and ready to settle down.png (1569x673, 1.46M)

Can confirm, my mom had her first kid (me) when she was 23 and then had 4 more at regular intervals over the course of 20 years. She never had any problems aside from us all being autistic

>James Joyce posts on Yea Forums

user... That's one of the problems...

>a toast to /television and film/

Modernity is empowering

Attached: 1597856152418.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

yep >_>