SISTERHOOD OF DUNE: MINDKILLER

Synopsis has emerged for the DUNE prequel show.

>A synopsis for series Dune: The Sisterhood has emerged: The show is set 10,000 years prior to the events of “Dune” and follows the Harkonnen Sisters as they combat forces that threaten the future of humankind, and establish the fabled sect known as the Bene Gesserit.

>Johan Renck known for directing episodes of Vikings, Breaking Bad and Chernobyl will be directing the first 2 episodes of Legendary’s Dune: The Sisterhood series for HBO Max.

Denis Villeneuve won't direct, only produce because he is busy with Dune Part Two.

Attached: Lady-Jessica-Bene-Gesserit-Dune.jpg (2000x1000, 183.88K)

Based kike spotlighting

I like her breasts.

>set 10,000 years prior to the events of “Dune”
And I suddenly do not care

>The show is set 10,000 years prior to the events of “Dune”

I hate it when they do this. I hate prequels because they have no impact on the ultimate outcome, and i hate distant prequels because they offer no directly irrelevant perspective

I would watch this. It could be interesting. I understand why this exists, even in light of valid criticisms such as the previous two posts in the thread. Dune Lore is virgin territory for good storytelling, and the books have time differences anyway. Hoping this is good.

make got2 in space and il watch

>muhstrongwomensshowprequeldon'tneednomanblackhusbandfunnywhitemancuckgenderlesshaircut

Look up Chapterhouse: Dune

>10000 years prior
>technology is basically the same

Attached: 1617628852932.jpg (250x242, 9.12K)

will this make people love Brian's books, like how people reevaluated the Star Wars prequels in light of Disney Wars?

>ackshully, Paul and Leto were our plan all along
They won't even wait until the finale to introduce it, either.

You are being very disingenuous. If they ever made chapterhouse hwii would be a big fat black lady.

Most of those books are Anderson's. In both franchises. They're still both awful.

Why do stills from modern movies look so flat and unappealing? Is it the lazy lighting, the digital recording, the uninspired direction, or something else?

This looks like a photo taken at a pool party in LA. It doesn't make me feel like I'm looking at a fantastic spacefaring culture.

Because that's not directed by Villeneuve.
Take a still from any scene in the actual Dune and you could frame that fucker.

Almost looks like they just reused sand snek costumes

>Harkonnen Sisters
Founded c. 98 BG
the Bene Gesserit arose in the political turmoil that followed the Butlerian Jihad, and quickly established themselves as an influential political force.

there is no famous, known or any mention of Harkonnen Sisters that established the Ben Gesserit.

THAT YOU KNOW ABOUT, CHUD. THIS IS THE HISTORY IN THE PLACE THAT YOU DARE NOT READ.

They should have waited and set it in the film/books timeline

>this is what fans of Denis Villeneuve really believe

Attached: cinematography then and now.jpg (1557x2781, 2.42M)

HBO max idiocies, the Bene Gesserit were not founded by Harkonnen or any particular minor or major house.

They are really bad other than the C'tair/Miral mini love arc. So we should expect at least three films or a series on apple tv

Bene Gesserit are a psyop factory that literally subverts planets' populaces faith in case they need to use them, I wonder how will they play that.

I love this sort of aesthetic. Why does arab women clothing looks so hot.

Attached: 32b43c4c92e19cdfd15e3e9d1759156f.jpg (570x712, 96.22K)

but, user, I remember the Harkonnen! they are something I remember!

Probably change the fremen reverend mothers to have always been loyal and only pretending to have gone native

Advanced technology is banned so it makes sense for tech to seem suspended.

So their sheikhs can fuck them while white women are only for getting their head pooped on.

That's even worse in terms of insidious scheming.

but muh muh atmoshpere !!

Not if you assume the people in charge have no idea of how intricate every single piece of plot was, or that Leto remembers most of it from the first person perspective

No villeneuve, no sexicca, no interest

Spin off shit written and directed by people with less talent ALWAYS fucks up the hype for the main thing and drags the whole brand into the toilet

Your pic is totally haram. You aren't supposed to slut it up with make up and jewelry like this. It's like a nun wearing a dick sucker choker necklace and red blowjob lipstick.

Attached: nun.jpg (500x663, 51.17K)

tell me something new besides you being a faggot

Glad I didn't even watch Dunc, but it's a little sad how they're raping Dune now.

>a nun wearing a dick sucker choker necklace and red blowjob lipstick
hot

To be fair this actually makes sense to have mostly female characters.

>Dune Lore is virgin territory for good storytelling
So you're saying it will be EASIER for feminists and zionists to ruin it?

>Denis Villeneuve won't direct, only produce because he is busy with Dune Part Two.
Why would he, this is for women, made mostly by women. Typical modern feminist production. Muh force is female.

No because the Bene Geserit are manipulative cunts, not le capeshit superheroes saving the universe.

The Dune prequel books are utter dogshit, not a redeeming thing about them. The prequels are looked on fondly now because there are still genuinely good moments in there, but if disney ever releases a post ST trilogy then the ST won't be reevaluated like the prequels were because they're soulless cashgrabs with not a good thing in them. Even Williams phoned it in, which nobody can claim about the prequels.

There you go.

Attached: Lawrence was better.jpg (1920x1080, 201.36K)

The entire dune universe is really just jews all the way down, isn't it? Even with actual jews!

Attached: Chapterhouse.jpg (467x695, 79.84K)

I felt like Williams was the only one putting in any effort. But it may have just been in contrast to everything else. Or just the use of one of the new pieces in that first trailer for Last Jedi.

They can only ruin established brands
If they create oc in virgin territory it dies for lack of interest
They have to let Dune become kino before they can ruin it
S01 is going to be solid
S02 would be better but the bad would start to set in
S03 is big budget but garbage
'S how it goes

Oh I doubt he did put in some effort, just not as much in comparison to his more famous scores. I honestly can't remember a single sequel theme, when there's plenty OT and prequel themes I can hum and name.

It's just women.

The perspective this was shot is pretty kino

Because technology stagnated when AI was banned. That's part of the whole Dune thing: what happens when technology has harsh limits placed on it? Technology stagnates and humanity mutates itself to fill in the roles technology once filled. Mentats came about to become the supercomputers to give the best predictions AI once gave and guild pilots have mutated themselves beyond human form so they could be the best at piloting ships going FTL as to not hit anything since AI once filled that role. Everything is kept the same so status quo remains.

>Harkonnen sisters
is this canon to Brianshit?

Haven't even finished adapting the first book and they're already adapting Brian Herbert shit. He probably wouldn't even let them make the movies if they didn't also adapt his own bullshit.

He's a producer for it, so that's probably accurate. Easiest way to grease people up in the business.

All jokes aside my body is ready for a proper big screen rendering of Ix

>brian herbert shit
Nonono Duncsisters, this can't be happening.

Attached: 1650093297770.jpg (349x300, 16.53K)

I remember reading Brian Herbert's books and his origin of the bene gesserit were that they were jungle witches with actual psychic powers. This is going to be complete dogshit

I hate tv series so much.

>Blah blah blah, empowered women working behind the throne to save the downtrodden from the violent, destructive tendencies of toxic masculinity blah blah blah blah blah

Yeah, whatever, let's see some hot Bene Gesserit lesbo action. Literally just remake Xena, but set it in the far future.

Attached: 1618079944717.webm (886x480, 2.88M)

Stop reading Dune after book 2. You'll thank me.

>Synopsis has emerged for the DUNE prequel show.
>>A synopsis for series Dune: The Sisterhood has emerged: The show is set 10,000 years prior to the events of “Dune” and follows the Harkonnen Sisters as they combat forces that threaten the future of humankind, and establish the fabled sect known as the Bene Gesserit.
>>Johan Renck known for directing episodes of Vikings, Breaking Bad and Chernobyl will be directing the first 2 episodes of Legendary’s Dune: The Sisterhood series for HBO Max.
>Denis Villeneuve won't direct, only produce because he is busy with Dune Part Two.
starring Riley Reid and two other good deepthroating whores.

stop after book 1

>The show is set 10,000 years prior to the events of “Dune”
Literal fanfiction, who gives a fuck?

But the bene gesirit are literaly a eugenist mindcontrol agency, they could care less about the 'downtrotten' they actively help the downtrotting as such

They should make one about the sorceresess of rossak
They were telekinethic bitches that mated selectively with the most intelligent, succesfull and powerfull men to produce the best generation possible
Half of the dunewerse is about eugenics and discrimination

>10000 years before Dune
>Dune is set in the year 10,191 AD
>a Dune prequel show set in 191 AD
I think we had this movie already

Attached: Commodus-tongue.jpg (632x353, 37.36K)

Thats 10191 after the guild