>Daddy, no!

>Daddy, no!

Attached: 5244620_041219-wtvd-chis-watts-photos-5AM-vid.jpg (1600x900, 378.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UprcpdwuwCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What was going through his head when he saw those fucking images on that tv.

who plays him

Characters who did nothing wrong

Sam Rockwell

Ryan Reynolds

>killing your kids after killing your wife
Evil retard

How did he not kill himself afterwards? Like seriously I don't comprehend how you keep the will to live after murdering your own children.

he talks to their ghosts in his cell. he actually said this.

Choke me harder daddy

Attached: 70dfbb1d8ac9ea3555b244479bd789db.jpg (1080x1350, 120.31K)

nuggets

>googles nearby volcanos

>Chris, what happened to the cookies in the jar?

>Whatever happened, I wish they weren't taken. Like I remember them being in the jar and I would pass by every day to see them there and like think 'man, I love that those cookies are in that jar' but now that they're gone I don't know what to do. I mean like all I want is those cookies to be back in that jar and the thought of someone taking those cookies just makes me so angry. If anyone ate those cookies, I would completely understand your frustration. I mean like you specifically said not to take those cookies so why would anyone do such a thing? I miss those cookies in that jar, you and I made them specifically to be eaten for like dessert. Whoever did this should be punished, maybe with like... 1 day without video games, I mean if that is even allowed in this house, but it's a deserving punishment for whoever took the cookies and ate them, even though they were like saved for dessert...

Attached: 1650304126074.jpg (660x562, 143.9K)

Is anal really that good?

most likley focusing on not throwing up

Did Sh"na'ân diserve it?

I fucked flynn

>my name is not even really "daddy". That was your first mistake.

it wasn't all about the anal only,he had found a woman that wasn't a complete selfish and emasculating bitch,just that walking turd that his wife was.

>that pic
I need a break

how much anal sex is he getting these days?

>annoying as hell
>records everything and uploads it to the internet
>takes a fucking shower before sex

would kill

Oh come on, thats not the bottom of the barrel when it comes to these jokes.

>takes a fucking shower before sex
gf does the same...
and cleans herself in the shower afterwards.

>woman doing woman things
You gay or something? Want a wife who likes sports and video games and doesn’t act as the houses social chair so y’all just sit in your own filth and crotch rot? That’s the whole point of a wife to be a woman and bring a balance lol

>>takes a fucking shower before sex
How is that a bad thing? Without that shower she would probably smell like deaths door.

no?
I´d love it if my gf didnt wash away her pussyslime, its so much hotter with it.
Sex is not just penis is penis out. I want to smell her, look at her, touch her, taste her.

If she washes it all away, i might as well just bang a piece of dead meat.

only if niggers have been doing handstands at death's door... what I am saying is she showers to wash the smell of black man hands off her.

it really isn’t, vaginal is much better

my gf isn't annoying. doesn't live on social media and her pussy smells great even after a sweaty day

committed relationship havers detected
fuck you guys

Killing your children is cucked.

gay

havent tried but i assume its better since its tighter and the feeling of doing something bad makes it hotter.
Should be clean tho, i wouldnt bang anyone who just took a shit.

Daddy [spoler]yes oh fuck me daddy aah uuh oh yes fuck me daddy[/spoiler]

Attached: Capture.png (847x408, 553.49K)

the trick is you gotta make love to a loaded anus. The lady should be in urgent need of a buffet shit to provide the hugging embrace your penis yearns for. Without a healthy dump in there it is like being alone in a liminal space once you breach the 1/2 inch of tightness that is the anus.

So when are we geeting that true crime board?

Pay attention in class. Old McDonald song is coming up!

>The female ogre neighbour was alerted because SH'änA-aNN hasn't made a facebook post in 2 hours

Attached: 1651085226938.jpg (300x240, 22.2K)

>being alone in a liminal space once you breach the 1/2 inch of tightness that is the anus.
yeah that’s a perfect description. anyone who says ass is tighter than vagina either has a desperately small cock or has never actually tried anal

why does that image always cause the normalfags to come out of the woodwork?

why do you speak like that? are you a roastie by any chance?

you gotta dance with the devil when her pale moon is tight. Feed that bitch, wait a few hours and then log jam. They call it packing fudge for a reason. An empty butt is not fit for fucking.

Gay

i still have no idea why he killed his family

>also neighbor just happened to have a security camera pointed directly at chris' driveway and garage

he did not want them anymore, and did not want what he wanted to cost him.

they said y’all so they’re either a black person of any gender and background or a college-educated white woman

>liminal spaces

Attached: 1650612012708.png (489x484, 304.43K)

>use my 5 senses on a woman
>gay
you a virgin eh?

I bet you're american

>The year is 2030
>Chris Watts has been in solitary confinement for ever 10 years
>Suddenly, the 2 inch thick steel door to his tomb is opened
>He is lifted to his feet and is nearly blinded by the light
>He is dropped on the floor
>The first thing his eyes focus on is the pair of black army boots in front of him
>He looks up the legs, torso, and head of the man to see a face no one has seen in nearly 30 years
>Robert William Fisher, The Ghost
>He smiles behind his fake mustache and goatee
>"I'm putting together a team"

Attached: Robert-william-fisher-enhanced.jpg (1038x1384, 1.19M)

>pussyslime
disgusting

I had sex with a trans girl but that’s it, haven’t experienced vagina yet

you had gay sex and are a faggot.

Iok great, im trans btw if that matters

Hes a complete sociopath and devoid of any empathy.
Strangling his own children meant nothing to him.

>This is how we handled The Lord's work back in my day, son.

Attached: List-Family.jpg (900x686, 55.86K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UprcpdwuwCg

im in the sf Bay Area so it’s not considered gay here. she was actually one of the most popular girls at my high school when we hooked up.

So, you had sex with a man dressing as a woman.

me
me
not me
me
me
not me
not me
not me
me
me
me
me
not me

so is this guy a perfect example of why you fucking NEED to have enough experience with women before marrying one? Otherwise she's going to turn your life into enough of a miserable hell that you'll go batshit crazy. That mid 40s-50s stretch seems to be exactly when women turn up the heat if they're a miserable type and ruin your fucking life.

wasn’t you. fuck you bitch

trust me, the feeling of acidic pussyjuice on your dick is something you wouldnt want to miss.

can always get a divorce

you dropped your flag

Attached: IMG_20210617_075104.jpg (919x592, 48.54K)

So why not file for a divorce like a normal person instead of killing your wife and two innocent kids?

The thought of creamy anal sex kept him alive.

She said that she would ruin his life
It was self-defense

no, that would be a crossdresser. I had sex with a woman of trans experience.

basically
>annoying ass socialmediaaddict wife
>destroyed pussy thanks to 2 kids
>destroyed body thanks to 2 kids
>another one coming up
>forcing kids on him even tho moneyflow is bad
>not enough hot sex for him anymore
>find hot coworker who likes anal
>kill family for ass

dont know about the last two points kek but thats the gist of it.

I didn't think he was intelligent enough to reach this level of insanity, he reminds me more of a stupid animal acting on instinct

Attached: 234251206.jpg (1200x1200, 244.14K)

this

yuro

I personally think he is just making it up for pity points.

Did the kids threaten him too? How weak of a man are you to be threatend by a woman and your own >5 year old children. Fucking weaklings like that should be hung.

>lose house
>lose kids
>pay alimony to the fat bitch
>life ruined

If he wasnt such a fucktard he mightve gone through with it.

they threw chicken nuggets at him

they would have become roasties in the end soooo yeah fuck you simp faggot

vag is better but its hot that you get to hurt to woman for your own gratification

What part of ruin your fucking life dont you get? Divorce if you initiate is going to make you a pariah, no matter how much of an abusive skank she is. My uncles whore of an ex wife cheated on him and filed for divorce, but because our state is a no fault divorce state she still gets half his shit including pension. The game is rigged.

It has to pass the sniff test. Musky is fine and even kinda nice. If it smells like rot, get off the cot.

post face please

YOU KNOW IT'S ALL ABOUT THE BOOM
ADAM COLE BAYBAY

That still doesnt explain why he had to kill the kids. There is no excuse to kill them.

>it was a GI Jane joke

Do not ever marry. There is no upside to it if you are male.

why
dumb tranny bitch

Attached: poster_26166fef976d4c459a30c4a211cf0de4.jpg (1280x720, 61.67K)

only on Yea Forums pussyjuice on your dick makes you gay

You need to be over 18 to use this site. Fuck off.

no argument. concession accepted. you tried.

i hope she sees this bro

Women are so horrible that they make you want to murder them.

>having a shower before sex instead of immediately offering up your unwashed booty hole
ngmi

the best image

HOMO POLICE
OPEN UP
PUT YOUR PANTS DOWN AND BEND OVER

Attached: rfuffu.jpg (1024x680, 108.86K)

curious to see how ugly you are and if you’re very frail or very fat. My guess is frail