Watch Battlestar Galactica

Watch Battlestar Galactica

Attached: BSG jump.webm (1280x720, 2.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4joFpPQ5tVo&ab_channel=JaminSchmitt
youtube.com/watch?v=v_KboeAtN7Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlestar_Galactica_Online
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

F

I have watched farscape and stargate sg1/atlantis, bsg seems like trash in comparison.

It's the other way but they are all good

>reuses CGI

Attached: 1646311553562_bsglanding.webm (1278x720, 2.75M)

Which one?

The remake

Seasons 1-3 were such kino

wtf happened with season 4

What am I looking at here?

bears, beets, battlestar galactica

I love it

Attached: battle.webm (992x558, 2.73M)

4 is much better than 3.

Attached: Pegasus_Hi-Res_5a.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

>Is a farmer
>Descended from Nazis
>Likes BSG
Dwight was based

Bears are pretty good ngl

Do these guys realize that they are in space and not on sea and dont need to directly pass by the enemy ship to exchange a broadside?

those are nigger tier compared to BSG

this was a made for tv show almost 20 years ago and looks better than anything coming out today in major blockbusters

Sure, let me just fire this gun at a target 500000 km away.

There must be some kind of way out of here

>ywn feel God's presence.

Attached: Leela Savasta BSG1.webm (1920x1080, 1.43M)

Farscape is puppet horsehsit I don't know why this show gets memed here so hard it's nowhere near as great as St, b5, bsg.

F, her back broke poor girl

I don't watch whitoid shows

this show was so white it was glorious. No rape, no murder, no missing bikes, no AIDS, no welfare or food stamps, everyone had a job they did. White space is best space

Glorious shot. I wonder how they did the great paralax effect. The 3d model really looks fucking huge.

best girl coming through

Attached: d3baff1abb4c3ba3d2420f8b07e2f8536ac0b38408457fb649568d5685e3686e.jpg (400x600, 166.84K)

they changed sfx companies between s2 and s3 and it was one of the worst decisions the producers made. but i guess it was cheaper. but the res ship battle is still top 10 space battle cgi like a decade later.

You have to do it like
>For me its Racetrack

rdmoore "hard" at work pissing on the original.
Also FUCK YOU rdmoore. YOU HACK!

Attached: - 000.gif (192x333, 2.53M)

already am, just reached the ideal stopping point (resurrection ship pt 2) but i think i'll keep going until exodus
i love the show's music

faggot
though i like farscape
this
shameless s4 defender
s3 outside of the beginning/end SUCKED

>This was a hell of a ship once

Attached: 1634838910971.jpg (750x713, 62.95K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4joFpPQ5tVo&ab_channel=JaminSchmitt

Damn you, Lee

Attached: Rescue.webm (889x500, 2.38M)

i can hear the sounds of the shoots from Pegasus

Fuck you Lee for destroying the more advanced battlestar

She was cute, but give me the Cylon babes anytime.

Attached: Battlestar babes.jpg (1950x1329, 1000.45K)

Holy shit, CGI ages like milk.

Attached: horrified_seal.png (400x340, 326.99K)

Season 3-4 yeah

>those facial expressions
You'd better not be objectifying those women, you oppressive male bastards.

They knew what they signed up for, now STRIP

Its a result of they can't trust guided missiles not to be hacked, so they use dumbfire weapons. And because they are dumbfire they have to be close enough that the enemy cannot simply move out of the way. The longer the distance, the more time the enemy has to react. So the colonial ships do best at either very long ranges (using shot range fighters as interceptors to deal with enemy long range missiles) or in knife fighting range where they can unload walls of ammo on the enemy faster than they could ever hope to deal with it.

FTL jumps make getting into those knife fighting distances easier. Still risky as hell, but still more in their favor than dealing with a Cylon Basestar at long range.

>that mom belly

I remember watching some 15-16 episodes and it was a really god post-apoc scavenging show in space but they started leaning really heavily on the amogus stuff and I know that later on they put in fucking Greek proto-mythology in so I don't really know whether it's worth continuing

Good assessment? Any other space shows I could watch?

nice

>it was a really god post-apoc scavenging show in space
>god
heh... sure was

Hello , funny cause I was watching mini-series the 2 episodes yesterday .
Basically I watch all the seasons and Caprica few years ago only 1 time so I am just re-watching it now again.
But I recall s3 and s4 starting to be a little dull.
Some series just should stick to less seasons, more compact and dynamic , less hours of forced plot . Sometimes less equals more quality and way better digestion.
Also I think it started to become kinda boring since they started going after the spear of destiny.

my indie video game looks better than this lol

What? Your indie game looks better compared to a TV show CGI from 2008?

exactly, and I didn't have a multi-million dollar budget
feelsgoodman

Congrats on your 2D retro side-scroller

what's the name of the game? Also did you play Battlestar Galactica online for Pc? Some people are trying to revive the game again

youtube.com/watch?v=v_KboeAtN7Q

I like the Troy Rising series take on it. Everyone will unload everything in the general direction (thousands of missiles fired as fast as possible) the moment they're in range, which is pretty far given onboard guidance and AI assistance.

Is this Deadlock?
I've got the first season in my Steam Library just never played it yet.

Attached: WATCH_IT_TOASTER.jpg (500x671, 247.32K)

>launch at "realistic" ranges
>they have magical handwave FTL drives and simply jump out as the munitions spend 30+ minutes travelling towards them

Deadlock is fantastic, but is massively held back by the absolutely tard-tier strategic layer. Just cram as many Jupiters in your fleet as you can and uninstall.

Amazing show.

It's not deadlock guys.
It's another battlestar galactica launched by bigpoint games under unity 3D engine.

It's kinda like a spaceship "FPS". it's flight simutalor but with combat too.
I can compared it with EVE online, same fighting mechanics but more arcade let's say, few missions and more action orientated and less complex. Game was never on steam . it was free to play but you could buy in game items

But they ended up taking down the game probably lack of support or some.
But some fans are trying to bring it to live again who knows soon it will be possible to play it in full experienced, at the moment there is only some testing server.

Forgot to the link for more info

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlestar_Galactica_Online

Launch and Beta test was on 2011 and Bigpoint announced in early January 2019 that the game servers would be closed at the end of the month, and the game permanently shut down in the early morning hours of February 1, 2019.

For me it is the Galactica and Pegasus fighters circling each other slowly hoping they don't have to fire on each other.
Kino happened.

Blood and Chrome was kino and you can't change my mind