Copy of the Zohar, foundational book of Jewish Kabbalah, on the Wayne’s bookshelf

>Copy of the Zohar, foundational book of Jewish Kabbalah, on the Wayne’s bookshelf

What did Matt Reeves mean by this exactly? Bruce was always a Catholic/Christian/Episcopalian

Attached: 9C88D27A-DB6A-403D-9EB6-D063137AB80F.jpg (1280x1650, 630.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

broosepayne.tumblr.com/post/677037838964031488/jewish-bruce-wayne/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Bruce was always a Catholic/Christian/Episcopalian
The Waynes were Anglos but the Kanes were Jews.

Owning a book doesn't mean you believe in what the books says. Why are conservatives so afraid of knowledge?

>Despite her Irish-Catholic background, in her youth, Martha had a reputation as a notorious party girl, socialite, and debutante, frequenting all the most prestigious country clubs, night clubs, and soirees. She also had a developed social conscience and often used her family's wealth and status to champion causes and charities.

It was always blatantly obvious Batman was Christian or some denomination of Catholic. She’s not even a Kane in the movie anyway, she’s an Arkham.

The only book on the shelf with a title was put in frame for a reason

doesn’t the abrahamic God aka the presence literally exist in the DC universe

With every new layer of wokeness this movie unfurls, I hate it more and more. Since when was Batman a Jew?

Attached: 83C14D65-FFA2-43F3-A6AA-C3C890D0DAE3.jpg (828x577, 391.31K)

Why did they make Thomas Wayne look identical to John F. Kennedy Jr.?

Noticing the Zohar but ignoring the chandelier looking like a menorah in the mirror. You need to return your schizo card user.

since incels seethed over it

Its not real life its a director or whoever choosing for it to be in a shot... fucking retard. I have the communist manifesto and I think people like you should be thrown from helicopters, but I know the difference in movies and having something for knowledge.

>She’s not even a Kane in the movie anyway, she’s an Arkham.
Yeah. That was some retarded retconning there.
Plus Catholics and Episcopals do study Hebrew texts as part of Christian scripture study. It is kore than just studying the Old Testament. At Catholic school my teachers woyld talk about the Talmud and other texts not in the Bible.

The more I read about Jews the more I dislike them.

Attached: On-the-Jews-and-Their-Lies.jpg (667x1000, 174.29K)

I went to multiple catholic schools. Your teacher must have been a mega jew. Talmud has zero place.

>tries to convert jews
>tell you to fuck off
>get buttmad and write a book about it

Don't look up who made up batman in the first place

In the comics yeah. The movies would be way to gay to do something that based.

Attached: 1869DE55-B996-44D7-827C-3E42021EB7C0.jpg (663x570, 154.83K)

Kane specifically wanted Batman to be a WASP. The confusion comes from the fact that they accidentally made Martha Jewish because they retconned Batwoman to being Bruce’s first cousin like 5 years ago. Batman was always Christian, this is a new development.

This specific text is meant for Jews though, it was a deliberate placement. Battinsons a Jew.

Thomas Jefferson had a copy of the Koran. Intellectual renaissance men used to read all kinds of stuff. Stop getting worked up over nothing.

I refuse to believe your teachers talked about the Talmud. If they knew anything about it they'd know at least in part how scheming and untrustworthy jews are. Their whole thing is how they think they can trick God out of their duties

have you considered not everyone is as seething a virgin as you are?

It’s retarded, and dilutes the characte

>it dilutes the character to have an obscure pic of an even more obscure book in the background
k

agreed the character of thomas jefferson was diluted for having a koran

I have a wife, 3 kids, and am working on my 4th. Not my fault you dont know anything about the very collection of works you spoke of.

Kane?

>Thomas Jefferson was a character in a movie

It’s not obscure. They’re slowly making Batman jewish for no fucking reason. This started, as I said, with the Batwoman retcon.

broosepayne.tumblr.com/post/677037838964031488/jewish-bruce-wayne/amp

waifu pillows don't count faggot

>for some reason

>tumblr
lmao kys tranny

Well, from what I vaugely remember he was talking about it in relation to the Old Testament and Hebrew tradition. He did teach that Christ was the living new and everlasting covenant. He said Christ brought God ibto focus , while the old scriptures presented unfocused hazy views of God. Also he was Irish as fuck.

>not obscure
it's literally some literal who book on a screenshot. Nobody but some jew-obsessed incel who is looking to get offended will ever notice

I don’t use tumblr, this is just something that popped up when I fell down the rabbithole of the zohar shit

oh cool my dad works at nintendo

Attached: neck muscle.gif (424x498, 3.26M)

You really think that the Zohar is like Jewish scripture? It's more like "DUDE WHAT IF LETTERS HAD MAGIC POWERS I JUST SAID ALEPH A CERTAIN WAY I'M GOING INSANSE"

I already explained that this isn’t just about the movie stillframe, it’s an ongoing thing happening in the comics that sprang up out of absolutely nowhere,

No Undertaker

anyone who uses rabbithole to describe such an inconsequential thing is definitely some obese incel.

Why can't you just be normal?

I want to say I remember even back in the 90s they had minor references to Martha being from the Kane family. It was just a nod to one of his creators. They often snuck in names of present and past Batman creators to names or families and places in Gotham. Sadly Bill Finger didn't get as big a shout out. I forget what they metioned his name with. I do remember Sprang and Aparo showing up as names ofnplaces too.

no, this is literally white genocide

I suspect Kabbalah is a LARP for most of the people who practice it.

You’re either Jewish yourself or a troon. Shut the fuck up and leave the thread if you’re this upset about a discussion

it's basically just D&D for rich people too cheap to get into scientology. Nobody actually believes it.

hitler was literally a tranny tho

>leave me alone and let me talk about how this background shot is white genocide
Kys parasite

Attached: 9831C108-EDC5-4C22-B16E-04879D3C0CDF.jpg (667x528, 61.29K)

I never believed in white fragility until I went to Yea Forums. Holy shit imagine getting worked into a frenzy over this shit. Normal people don't even register it.

This is your brain making Quixotic /pol/ windmills because a thread is questioning why a character is suddenly being astroturfed into another religion by modern comics

>say I'm trans
>bring up the greatest trans person in history
problem?

Relevant

Attached: 38357EA9-88F0-4A42-BA56-518FA212F655.jpg (1201x423, 201.61K)

Jewish people are white though. The thread is simply interrogating why the character is suddenly changed

p sure jews can do what they want with their own characters. maybe goys should make their own.

>Get called out
>Suddenly revert to /pol/

Hitler can rot in hell with the rest of the trannies, doesnt change the thread topic

Esoteric Judeo-Christian thought has always been an "Elite" trait, see Freemasonry etc.

True patrician aryan elites are Neo-platonists and crypto-pagan classicists however, kabbalah is just jewish neoplatonism with a better continuity of tradition. The Christianisation of Europe unfortunately meant most indo-european mystical philosophies and traditions are lost, thus most modern western elites adopt the Jewish as its the easiest and most continuous tradition.

Attached: henads_proclus.jpg (700x603, 152.74K)

they also scam poor people too, also like scientology

That guy is what happens when an autist ill equipped to deal with secret knowledge is J-pilled.
Many such cases.

Being a /pol/ack should be reserved for those with their shit together

Filthy intellectuals.

Attached: 1651081693094.gif (250x232, 2.05M)

she appears to be sniffing him

Attached: Smelling.jpg (1280x720, 70.96K)

>martha wayne mentally ill in various hospitals
>thomas wayne friend to the mob threatening reporters
checks out

most neoplatonists post 300AD were literally christians you tard

Pagan Platonism was a continuous tradition until (and probably since) Gemistos Pletho in the 15th century who single handedly triggered the renaissance, which was at its core was a movement to re-embrace classical pagan wisdom and art.

Pletho persuading the elites of his day to spark the renaissance directly lead to the fall of christianity to the sorry state it finds itself in today and the rise of "neo-paganism" currently ongoing.

Christian Platonists did co-opt a lot of the metaphysics in order to cobble together a semi-coherent theology.

At it's heart platonism has always been pagan though, with most prominent pagans openly professing such when it became socially acceptable to do so i.e. from Thomas Taylor onwards.

Also kabbalah is commonly accepted by prominent scholar as derivative of platonism, see Gershom Scholem etc.

>sorry state
>like 2 billion of them

>muh Plato
Shutup retard. Absolutely no one cares about plato

Plato was literally a monotheist. Again, not saying he wasn’t pagan, but he argued for “the one” or the form of the good as a singular deity. Platonism was popular among christians from augustine onward. Like do you seriously think hypothesising some immaterial perfect form of love and good as the substrate of reality is threatening to christians?

>kabbalah, something that predates Plato is platonic
>gershom says all gnosticism is Jewish not platonic
What are you spewing shit for