Do you get mad if people like movies and shows you don't, or dislike movies and shows that you like? If so, why?

Do you get mad if people like movies and shows you don't, or dislike movies and shows that you like? If so, why?

Attached: 1642579566090.png (843x967, 874.29K)

No, quite the opposite. It's fun to casually argue with people

Not mad, but it's frustrating that people like shit movies for no apparent reason.

i like arguing with women

No, not really. I get mad when they try to push it on me or insult me for not liking their shitty show.

When someone doesn't like what I like they are literally erasing my existence.

No they don't they're just so wrong like dogs jumping on the table during dinner. It's so rude of them.

No, but it does make me feel superior

Same. I don't get the anger everyone seems to feel nowadays, and it's not just here on Yea Forums anymore.

Most people legitimately suck at arguing their viewpoint and if its gets challenged they take it as a personal attack.

nah its important that we dont all think alike

Mad? No. Just pity, disgust and feeling better than them.

I don't even need to argue my viewpoint. Sometimes it boils down to "I like it." That doesn't make me mad.

Anyone who gets mad at such stuff is a weak manchild who attaches his entire identity to a movie, so when someone says the movie is shit for them it's like hearing "You are shit", which is why they get so mad about it and need to prove the other person wrong in some way.

Shut up zoomer

Not mad, just disappointed.

I liked the last jedi

how dare you

KILL YOURSELF AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No i just think less of them

>An autistic girl might understand that you like the color blue, but have no idea that it would upset you if she wandered off to check out the balloons across the street.

Attached: GigaStacy.png (860x1200, 278.9K)

Why is that a bad thing though? Too many things are subjective and unless they're claiming something glaringly bad is objectively good I don't see why that should be an issue for you.

I mean if you are challenging people on a personal opinion I think the problem lies more on you taking personal offense over it enough to make an argument about it. Naturally people are going to react negatively when you come on to them like that.

It has to be autism or a personality disorder. The cant tell the difference between reality and their made up fantasy.

>glaringly bad
Like what?

Autism confirmed

based

Attached: 1649620740188.png (474x495, 254.03K)

>Why is that a bad thing though?
Because that makes Hollywood produce more bad movies! It wouldn't matter to me, if person X likes a shitty movie. But when millions of people supposedly love Marvel shit, it starts to boggle the mind.

i hope you wander across the street to check out the balloons and get hit by a car

Yes it makes me angry and I refuse to believe I am wrong about reality tv. If you enjoy it there is something wrong with you. Who watches something to be angry? That is like watching the news.

Autistic women are a myth. All women act like that.

When you find the right reality show it will click for you

No. I just don't pay attention to what they like.

You are exhibiting symptoms of autism in your post and ironically you will never be a woman

No, I'm not a child. I find it deeply disturbing that there are adult men who get unironically upset when you don't like a movie they like.

I know plenty of boomers who think their way is better and wont budge in the slightest because their always right. Doesnt mean they're autistic

Depends on how legitimate their opinion is.
>I don't like this show because the cinematography is really bland, the camera work is completely static and I feel like there was an aura of laziness from the director.
Is an opinion that I can hear and understand even if I may not agree.
>i dont like it wen theres a main actor not cool its boring because nothing happens???
Is a fucking retarded opinion that looks like it's written by an 11 year old Brazilian kid and I have legitimately read things that fucking retarded many times.

I'm an Avatar fan so I'm used to people pissing and shitting themselves in rage whenever there's a thread about my favorite movie. It's okay, James Cameron will show them the light too, one day.

>ironically you will never be a woman
Thank Christ

no you dont

what is this models name?

Vaccines.

No because who gives a shit

Attached: 1641322540336.png (960x952, 1.36M)

Missed one

No, I just don't talk about movies and shows with those people.

This.
Also I prefer when they explain why they like it so we can relate to each other. Also they may be able to show me something thats good or interesting in the movie/show that I didn't appreciate or pay attention to before.

This is true. There are people who hear the question 'why' and chimp out, thinking that you are attacking their ideas, because for a moment they realize that they don't have anything of substance to back these impulsive ideas up with

But Im not challenging anything
>oh dude you see new Spiderman
>nah seems gay
>i liked it
>why
>dude wtf why do you hate fun so much just watch a fun movie dude lol

I find it more off putting when someone likes something I dislike.

>"i'm not challening anything"
>posts fictional greentext scenario in which he challenges someone's opinion in a hostile manner
autism

I don't get mad, but when someone likes a movie or show I don't I do get that nice superior feeling because I know my taste is better than theirs.

I dont get mad that people like capeshit, i get mad that capeshit is 60% of all movie production and idiotic manchildren enable this by giving theyr money to watch capeshit

Not really, what DOES trigger me is when someone acts like they know shit about movies but they refuse to watch anything made before 1970.

Only if its something evil like Mad Men or Ichigo Mashimaro. Then its not just a bad opinion its morally abhorrent.

I already know I'm autistic as fuck but why can't you just go look at balloons across the street? They didn't specify an age and he looks old enough to know to not get hit by a car. Even if she/he/tard did, one less mouth breather that you have to waste time teaching ice cream small talk. Stupid April O'Neil looking-ass not letting the ugly tomboy tardlet enjoy ballons.

How would I get mad? I have no one to watch movies with anyway

Attached: 1651077145698.png (657x456, 99.49K)

I don't get mad but I do struggle to understand it a lot of the time. I don't doubt that I'm autistic though.

Why is Mad Men evil?

literally every single movie made before 1970 was trash, grandpa. you're basically arguing that anyone who doesn't like cave paintings can't claim to know anything about art.

Filtered.

um, because it's a bunch of white straight men duh.

nice analogy retard

>literally every single movie made after 1970 was trash
ftfy