Name ONE good episode

Name ONE good episode

Attached: how i met your mother gang.jpg (1600x900, 382.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5kr9uPjvgx8
youtu.be/SSsa2rtZiEs?t=13
youtube.com/watch?v=uwoN3vmukN0
youtube.com/watch?v=nT5ugip6rXw
youtube.com/watch?v=q0ytQP14l1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All in all, it was much better than Friends.

Protip you can't

there are a couple of good ones for sure but cant remember a single one

Its Friends without the SOUL

the one where she shit the bed

The one with Hugo Reyes in it because I'm a big lost fanboy.

S2 is pretty good overall

youtube.com/watch?v=5kr9uPjvgx8

Does it take place in the Batman universe? I was rewatching the show and I kept noticing Gotham being treated as if it were a real place in the show, with background posters about Gotham, books in their bookshelf about Gotham, and in that one flash-forward of Marshall giving an election speech he accidentally calls the city Gotham.

>ywn be a rich and successful young professional in your 20s living in the big city and dating and drinking with your friends
fuck this show desu

Attached: how i met your mother bar.jpg (2220x1248, 332.73K)

I never noticed that, maybe

I remember liking the one where they were trying to find that burger place
Then it became a meme show with the whole, "That's 3!" slap continuity

The one where Marshall and his wife have a party, and he offers people cheese

>mixed group of friends
does this ever happen? unless it's colleagues after work or girlfriends tagging along

>tfw no Friends
How do you even make Friends in your late 20s?

based

Attached: twoface-of-the-himym-universe.webm (1920x1080, 1.64M)

Hey its the fat guy from lost

Yeah it's the same universe
youtu.be/SSsa2rtZiEs?t=13

Attached: gotham.jpg (1920x1080, 158.2K)

This was the superior 2000's romcom sitcom

Attached: rules-.jpg (2560x1920, 703.78K)

Wtf

Attached: same-universe.png (1600x1200, 1.05M)

Yeah in my experience it’s the after work situation which is basically a television fantasy

The one with the William zabka reveal.

Get into Nazi stuff

imo all the good ones are in the first few seasons when the show knew what direction it wanted to go in. The new years episode where they're party hopping in a limo stands out to me for some reason.

I liked the episodes where the future dad told rambling stories to his kids.

>Yfw the partner of the lead character is called "Robin"

I just realized that Gotham made a double-reference there. Not only the yellow umbrella but the slutty pumpkin too.

Penguin appears disguised as a taxi driver

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1920x1080, 175.31K)

pretty much every single one of them from season 1 through 6
its so much more soulful its unreal

This show was good for like 4-6 seasons I can't remember exactly when I quit watching but it was good up until then. You might even say it was legen-

-dary

LEGTEND

I can't remember many specific episodes but a lot of funny bits spread throughout episodes. One of my favourite bits:

youtube.com/watch?v=uwoN3vmukN0

"Subway wars" (S06E04) because I find it funny how much Microsoft product placement is in the episode

DUDE
SANDWICHES
LOL

Attached: dudesandwicheslol.png (642x366, 326.76K)

There are several good ones, just to mention some
>quest for the slutty pumpkin
>first date with Stella
>any episode where they try to relive something or fight aging only to realise that "meh, it was cool then but now we're too old and that's fine"
>adventures of ted mosby .. the architect ..
Just naming at the top of my head.
I really enjoyed Friends too, if anything it feels like this is the Friends of the 2005-2015 period.
My biggest issue with all of these comedy shows with genuine story moving forward is when they spend like 2-5 episodes really hyping a romance or event up, and then once it happens they just "xD nevermind" and it falls apart just to make room for now events or characters.
Victoria best girl of the entire show, for life.

Attached: Robin Scherbatsky episode 1 season 1.gif (245x138, 561.5K)

the episode with the countdown for marshal's dad kills me every time.
youtube.com/watch?v=nT5ugip6rXw

Attached: there's no reason for this.jpg (612x344, 18.6K)

I like to think this is canon

Attached: barneys-hapa-son.webm (1920x1080, 2.83M)

you'll literally die if you'd drink as much as they did

the first 3 seasons were pretty fun, 4th was ok
then it became complete garbage

I liked the one where barney made them sit through his horrible stage play

this show was really comfy

>Me hate wife
>Me like beer and football
>Me have friend who is ladies man
generic crap

The funny thing is that's not even the worst case of yellowface. They had an entire yellowface episode, picrel.

Attached: slapsgiving3.jpg (1908x1146, 142.59K)

Accurate.
>when Barney just starts shooting Lily with a watergun for half an hour

Barney canonically has yellow fever. His type is "asian with some boob", he speaks fluent chinese, knows the complex rules of an obscure asian gambling game, his favourite movie is Karate Kid, and he knows how do Teppanyaki.

Barney says "tranny" a ton. I don't even have a point to make, I just thought it was hilarious when I watched an episode the other day, it's like hearing Barney read out a copypasta or something when he says ""bad words"" that were acceptable so recently.

I don't know, my interests are drone music, conspiracy theories, old books, and a little bit of the old vidya gaem. I forget how to connect with people. I just mirror back whatever I read on the other person's face. I'm supposed to pretend to care about le heckin Ukraine or my coworker's grandkids or whatever, and I just don't. Maybe I did once, a long time ago. But there's nothing there anymore.

Attached: 1650915219386.png (633x758, 319.83K)

The episode where he thinks he’s Bob Barker’s son

I'm always a little taken aback when I watch older shows and hear the word "midget" for "faggot".

I liked the St Patrick’s day one where Ted decides to be a dick.

So how much of an asshole/creep do you think Barney and Ted are compared to future-Ted's telling of the story?

The theory that Ted made out Barney to be an asshole to justify getting between him and Robin makes sense to me, plus the fact that Ted was Barney's wingman suggests Ted got up to a lot of the same shit as Barney did anyway. He might have even written the playbook seeing as it's in caligraphy and Ted knows caligraphy.

Schizo

youtube.com/watch?v=q0ytQP14l1Y

It's a pretty well-known theory

Drumroll Please

Attached: D9D3295D-7711-49A6-82DC-FE49D695EC31.jpg (1400x1200, 265.41K)

>these shoulders

The robin was pretty good

even that short compilation made me feel something. I hated this show for stringing me along those last seasons. Is it worth a rewatch? When do I stop?

Imagine "Suit up" is also code for blowing coke and it makes the show a lot better.