/trek/

Fuck the Shills Edition

PREVIOUS

Attached: treating STD.jpg (947x552, 154.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XL4iCAB6MFo
nbcnewyork.com/news/star-trek-exhibit-opens-at-paley-center-in-manhattan/3666832/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stewart bad

Attached: Sir Patrick Stewart.jpg (800x1000, 387.24K)

Pozz good

Attached: LOW LGBTQ+.jpg (803x2641, 299.57K)

Attached: Trek.png (631x2456, 1.65M)

Sarek looks quite young.

WEDGIES FOR NUTREK SHILLS

He's actually older than the OG was in his TOS appearances, if I remember right

fuck the prime directive

Attached: 1509540364369.png (880x660, 747.26K)

Makes you realize just how good the cast was in the JJ flicks.
Nuhura is a disgrace to both Nichols and Saldaña.

Attached: Alex Kurtzman.jpg (560x1000, 96.38K)

This. The last few posts of previous thread almost made me physically ill.

Nuhura is a fucking insult to the old actresses

Attached: Uhura.png (1298x614, 1006.47K)

>Makes you realize just how good the cast was in the JJ flicks.
Casting-wise the JJ movies were almost perfect. Bones could be better, Khan was pure shit, but the rest were great.
It's not the casting that was the problem.

The more they shill the less I want to watch. I'm actually surprised that marketers haven't figured out relentless shilling actually drives potential customers away.

Why would I care what you watch?

An excited reminder we are now just 7 days away from the premier of Star Trek: Strange New Worlds on Paramount+!

Attached: SNW All the Stars are Here.jpg (1080x1080, 215.48K)

Oh please, you wouldn't be pushing these crap shows so hard if you didn't want people to watch them.

Pike - Good
Spock - Okay
Una - Okay
Uhura - puke
M'Benga - Seems good
Khan - Puke
Chapel - Too edgy and smug
Missing the Aenar who also looks like he sucks

How am I pushing them by criticizing casting? Do you have the autism? Why are you on /trek/ if you freak out over trek talk?

Attached: download (3).png (268x188, 6.05K)

nobody cares

> The more they shill the less I want to watch. I'm actually surprised that marketers haven't figured out relentless shilling actually drives potential customers away.

There are 33 million Paramount+ subscribers. Your pouting means nothing to ViacomCBS or to Trekdom.

Attached: FPwTVPfVQAImwiw.jpg (1536x2048, 440.72K)

NOOOOOOO IF YOU SAY VI*COMCBS THEN YOU'RE A SHILL! YOU GOTTA CALL IT POOPOOPEEPEE

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that Halo show is an enormous failure for Paramount. They actually pissed people off and damaged their reputation even further.

Attached: Eoqnt3gU0AAbgyn.jpg (1072x1440, 182.3K)

Nope

1960s Trek: "Shut up or I'll punch you in the mouth."
1970s Trek: "A monster! Shoot it!"
1980s Trek: "We need to understand each other-- if you don't feel like understanding us, that's alright. I understand. Also there is no God."
2000s Trek: "God Bless America. Take off your clothes and rub lotion on me."
2010s Trek: "AHHHHHH!! PEW PEW PEW!!!"
2020s Trek: "Uhm... actually... that's pretty sus. *laugh Trek*"

Six millions views:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XL4iCAB6MFo

Cope.

OMGOMG YES PRODUCT I MUST CONSOOOMOOM AHAHHHHHHHHHH IM A BIG BABY STAR TREK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1589959174805.png (753x960, 28.94K)

This has been said before, but Star Trek is anti-religion, not anti-faith.

Typically, all 'jaks are themed in /trek/.

to be fair I'm like 200 of those

What about Chakotay?

If you don't "consoom" any Star Trek why are you here? And why does it make you mad if people watch Star Treks you don't like? I couldn't care less if people watch Picard since it doesn't interest me. I couldn't imagine obsessing over things I don't like.

LMAO, butthurt christfags can't into diplomacy.

I don't think you understand the consoomer meme at all. It is about actually thinking and criticizing the media you consume, rather than just mindlessly CONSOOMING a brand name you like.

>eg. i consoom and praise even garbage star trek media cus it has the star trek brand name

Did someone say they do that in this thread or do you just assume that if you don't like something than no one can?

Attached: 1642579566090.png (843x967, 874.29K)

>literally no talk about NuTrek in the internet at all
>shills still shilling
Who is even their target at this point?

get ratio'd you fucking nigger lol

Attached: cope.png (159x72, 1.24K)

In New York, the Star Trek: Strange New Worlds and Friends exhibit at the Paley Center has opened. Runs thru the end of May:

nbcnewyork.com/news/star-trek-exhibit-opens-at-paley-center-in-manhattan/3666832/

Attached: Paley Center NYC Trek.jpg (1536x2048, 623.94K)

No, that's what you pretend it means. What it actually is is a mindless crying of "stop liking things I don't like!"

>people don't talk about NuTrek... unless they do, then they're shills and don't count
No one talks about TNG

By all means, keep watching your rubbish Jewish TV shows written by brain dead millennials. Just know that your birth name will be used on your tombstone.

Thank you for proving the point. Cope.

Attached: star-trek-star-trek-generations.gif (498x373, 3.7M)

Cry about it.

Attached: 1645678767952.png (300x300, 72.66K)

You... realize that Rick Berman was a Jew, right? The only Star Treks made by white people were TOS, TAS, the first couple of seasons of TNG, and LD.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (655x527, 36.32K)

Where do people talk about STD?
And I mean actual discussion. Comments under RLM videos saying that STD is shit do not count.

Reddit and twitter unironically. Here too sometimes like today.

Rick Berman was acknowledging the Israeli wrongdoings towards Palestinian people. The other kikes probably hate him for it. Not as much as they hate William Friedkin, but still.

LOL came here to post that exact picture

Literally in /trek/, you may have missed it inbetween the retarded "durr shills" white noise replies

Looks amazing!

>Rick Berman was acknowledging the Israeli wrongdoings towards Palestinian people.
So he's not a Jew? If Kurtzman said 'gas the kikes race war now' would you suddenly like Michael Burnham?

>reddit
Possibly. But that's a weird micro-climate bubble where any trace of wrongthink is persecuted. It's more like anti-discussion.
>twitter
No such thing as discussion on Twitter.
>here
You mean like the last posts of previous thread which look like either shilling or VF-style trolling? It's either that or shitting on STD all over.

I searched the archive on 4plebs. The most discussed shows in /trek/ since January 1, 2022 by mentions:
1. Lower Decks
2. Prodigy
3. Picard
4. TOS
5. Discovery
6. Strange New Worlds
7. Voyager
8. TNG
9. ENT
10. DS9

No one talks about TNG if I define discussion of TNG as 'no one discusses TNG.'

I don't know why some bad Star Treks mindbroke /trek/

I'm a turboautist who takes an effort in listening and understanding others. What does this make me?
wikihow sometimes is really kiwiwoh

Attached: 1596425352542.png (741x831, 399.8K)

>So he's not a Jew?
From a Jew's or a goy's perspective? For the Jews Friedkin is a fucking heretic who don't belong to their tribe. Berman's status as pariah won't be so drastic, but many of them would gladly get rid of him for standing with Palestinians.
>If Kurtzman said 'gas the kikes race war now' would you suddenly like Michael Burnham?
What kind of retarded anti-logic made you ask that?

>discussed
>1. Lower Decks
Opinion discarded.

TNG gets discussed quite often. You must be really new here. Why are you so triggered?

kys MKUltranny

1. The new Star Trek shows range from bad to great.
2. The mindbreaking was caused by /trek/ ceasing to be a ritualpost-fest where everybody made the exact same posts every thread. All of a sudden people started talking about new Star Trek shows, and the "old guard," which is severely and dangerously autistic, went into full-on Chris-Chan-at-Gamestop mode.

>TNG gets discussed quite often.
Yeah, by shills. No one discusses TNG.

watching voy season 4. glad kes is gone but if seven borgs out one more time Im going to be displeased

Attached: Trek-Voyager-Warlord01.jpg (800x613, 99.76K)

I wouldn't say great but aspects of DSC, some Short Treks and some Lower Decks are good.

I didn't post an opinion, illiteratebro. I posted the 4plebs search data. Lower Decks has been the most discussed Star Trek show in /trek/ since September of 2020.

>discussed
You don't even what this word means, retard.

Discussed (noun)
- People talking about something I approve of

>All of a sudden people started talking about new Star Trek shows, and the "old guard," which is severely and dangerously autistic, went into full-on Chris-Chan-at-Gamestop mode.
Many such cases in autist-heavy "fandoms." Whenever something new comes out, and neurotypical fans start discussing it, the autists begin REEEEE-screeching. Their brains are so fucked up they can't help it.

Attached: LOW G.jpg (803x401, 33.44K)

Big dick energy

Eunuch energy

The long march of time is slowly doing that for me. It is you who is the mkultranny.

Attached: 1651117573754.jpg (543x725, 130.63K)

>MKUltranny shows up in /trek/
>NuTrek shilling and familiar gaslighting attempts continue

Attached: 1629307844588.jpg (235x214, 5.07K)

A prime example of autistic ritualposting and REEEing. Thanks for proving my point, autism bro. Now please tell me where you objected to the same sorts of scenes in TNG: The Naked Now and TOS: The Naked Time.

I thank god every day I'm not autistic, especially since autists and trannies are almost 100% comorbidity in my experience.

Boimler’s not gay. Just a reminder that he was doing this pose for a girl.

Stop talking to yourself.

>gaslighting
lol you learned a fake word from faggots and feminazis

how cute

>Now please tell me where you objected to the same sorts of scenes in TNG: The Naked Now and TOS: The Naked Time.
Proof that neither of you watched Lower Decks. The Naked Time and Now were both canon scenes. The Lower Decks picture is a holodeck simulation meant to disgust the main character so she fails the test.

Tasha Yar raped Data.
Boimler didn't really spread eagle.

>watch the latest Picard episode
>"MA-MAW!"
>"MA-MAW!!"
>"We're going to build a new friendly, tolerant Borg where nobody is ever hurt by us, and all "assimilations" are now PRO-CHOICE! :)"
>more "MA-MAW!" flashbacks
>protagonists have 50 layers of plot armour at every opportunity (eg two women running directly towards 20 armed men in an open field -- armed with a corkscrew and knife -- and apparently winning offscreen?)
>constant inconsistencies ("Seven wasn't allowed into Starfleet because she's Borg" -- then why the fuck was Icheb there??)
It feels like I'm going to have a fucking aneurysm watching this shit, it's too retarded.

Thanks you for reading my rant. I need to stop watching but I'm in too deep...

Attached: 1536017332530.gif (200x170, 2.9M)

Attached: LOW T.jpg (803x401, 32.5K)

>Thanks you for reading my rant. I need to stop watching but I'm in too deep...
I stopped after episode 3. I'm now just going to watch RLM's reviews of it since it's too boring to legit watch. I'd sooner catch up on Discovery but I'm not going to do that either.

No proof she’s trans.

I wasn't, grandpa. Learn how to Yea Forums.

Attached: Screenshot_20220428-080335_Google Play services.jpg (927x599, 203.68K)

over 9000 hours in MS paint!

Y-yes she is! She's... so trans! And so are you! You're... an egg! A tranny waiting to hatch! I hate trannies. You're... trans though! Want me to send you pills? Not that I'm offering... I totally don't want your sock pics... You're trans... everyone is trans... I'm not though...

holy digits batman!

also geezers ded lol

Attached: 1650924551780.png (1920x1080, 3.14M)

>I'm now just going to watch RLM's reviews

Just go slam your head against a wall a few times then think about an episode, that's roughly the same experience as watching RLM now

How did some boomers mindbreak you so bad?

Attached: 1647215470347.png (444x700, 617.9K)

LOW: Naked Time portrays Mariner as being so disgusted by male homosexuality to the point of going full Samson and killing everyone, including herself.

Seems pretty based to me.

God I hate this website.

Attached: 1645667772033.jpg (750x748, 90.26K)

Jack Quaid showing up on RLM was a dark day for many NuTrek shills. Cognitive dissonance of the century.

>she

I would like to know where I may purchase this Mike Stoklasa body pillow.

Same. It got so bad that I tried reddit again before realizing it's substantially faggier than Yea Forums. I tried an alt-Yea Forums and it was somehow even worse.