Fads that didn't age well, I'll go first

fads that didn't age well, I'll go first
>vaxxies injecting themselves with random shit that kills them

Attached: 1611840367188.png (1117x1173, 635.12K)

This is a movie and show board?

>/pol/shit

Attached: Smm50tzc.jpg (1070x1328, 125.53K)

Isn't it fucking phenomenal that they had a mental breakdown whenever we'd mention boosters would be a subscription service, yet they've passed their 4th dose as something as casual as buying new shoes? When the 3rd one was a done deal? When some of them weren't even supposed to have boosters to begin with?

Attached: 1649661577482.png (480x480, 227.89K)

This is what happens when you take the vaccine, do not ignore the big fancy W on the needles.

Attached: covidvaccineaftereffectsfaucihamburger.gif (448x252, 3.7M)

>/pol/ told me the jabs would kill me
>I have to keep waking up every single goddam fucking morning

Attached: 1650105874655.jpg (735x717, 54.34K)

You'll be dead within 5 years, guaranteed. Right now what that MRNA gene therapy is doing is killing your liver and putting immense strain on your immune system and heart. It wont end well for you but the one thing I will say is we all warned you. I warned you on this board many times. I told you they had to bribe their way around human trials and that it killed every last animal in the animal trials but you didnt listen. Nobody listened. You'll all unironically be dead in a few years and then who will I have left to talk to, it'll just be me and the bots

>You'll be dead within 5 years

good lol

Reminder

Attached: 1634827035351.jpg (597x1268, 176.91K)

only chuds who didn't get their 4th booster are dying, with 5 boosters, the pandemic will finally be over
get your 6th booster

dilate

>le enlightened centrist
you get the rope first

You know you're fucked in the head when you're mad that people didn't die.

>le enlightened centrist
None unvaxxed and vaxxed are dying in mass, so until that happens centrists are rigth

Got your booster yet, if it's so harmless?

so have you got your sixth booster, faggot?

>so have you got your sixth booster, faggot?
That’s irrelevant about both sides being wrong. Concession accepted btw

people still care about covid?

there is no concession, midwit. myocarditis is real. have you got your sixth booster or not?

in the EUSSR it's not wholly over yet

>covid was a long time ago! just forget that we ruined your life and injected poison into all of your friends and family!
kys

The Pandemic Is Not Over

I mean—a million unvaxxed “people” died in America in 2 years.

>myocarditis is real
Any official source that talks about the new myocarditis epidemic that is killing every jabby?

died from what though? covid doesnt exist

no why

Then stop making things up. We know you want to see the world burn but lying on the internet is not going to make it happen

The real issue here is you get your information from image macros on Yea Forums and retards on discord. We cant converse or even pretend to because you cant share a publicly available source of info for your claims.

nice projection. you hate the world, i dont
>Then stop making things up.
making what up? myacarditus isnt real because the great experts of science dont say so? literal drone

Attached: 1642039423269.jpg (1024x929, 76.29K)

>waaa waaaaaaaaa you get information from 4chong or something we cant hecking conversate with you
no argument

All my vaxxed friends keep catching covid.

I don't think I had it once lol

>You'll be dead within 5 years
never vaxxed never tested but damm what is there to live for considering whats ahead ? maybe the vaxxed are truly the lucky ones here

the odds are not good for them!

Based. Keep making redditrannies seethe with these off-topic posts.

While I'm here, I never got a single shot and never will hahahahahahaha you fucking retards, regret it yet?

>Poltard seething nobody cares about all the antivax shit he produced over the last 2 years
Get a life chud

You didnt even post a publicly available source of info so even your trolling is boring.

in the whole 2 year charade i was sick for exactly one night. didn't even get vaxxed.

>making what up? myacarditus isnt real because the great experts of science dont say so? literal drone
I told you to post source. Come on, show us that everyone is dying of myacarditus

Getting a vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting the disease it was made for, it just makes you significantly less likely to die from the disease.

samefag

oh it's 5 years now? last year it was you'll be dead by september 2021, before that it was december 2020
lol

I have unironically noticed more strain on my heart since getting vaxxed but i can't tell if that's also due to 2 years of being a lazy sack of shit

>NO PEER REVIEWED STUDIES NO TRUE

stupid science worshiper. go recycle or something florida is going to be beneath sea level soon

they dont report on it because the world is controlled by science cult. lol youre so stupid, you think everything is unbaised and scientists always in good faith? literal child.

Attached: 1627153816386.png (800x789, 147.65K)

>it just makes you significantly less likely to die from the disease
Source: compromised libcuck ohmyscientists

>Yea Forums is one person
why are vaxxies so dishonest?

>vaccines
>animal trials
Why you lie on the internet, user

Malone said from the beginning that it could take anywhere from 6 months to 9 years to fuck you up.

I dont need peer reviewed studies. You dont have any info. You have arguments and lies.

>Getting a vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting the disease
that's the very definition of a vaccine though.

because the media wont report on it? why do you think that the media and scientists are perfect humans who never lie or are bribed etc?

I did, around January

If people were dying everyone would be noticing it. But tverything is normal, nobody is dying and every person I personally know and took the jab still alive.
Last chance, post a source and stop with the ad hominems.If not I'll assume you don't have any argument and the conversation over.

So what happens when I'm still here in 6 years calling you a retarded faggot?

This is what anti vaxxers ACTUALLY believe:
>There's a big conspiracy by the Communist party of China, Zionist jews, communists and every big corporation in the world to steal their freedoms
>Every country in the world has agreed to pretend there's a fake virus around killing people, this includes every state currenly in diplomatic conflict or war and every single world leader, including former president Trump (he's being blackmailed by China)
>If the virus isn't fake/nonexistent then it was created by Communist party of China
>Every single hospital, clinic and doctor in the world has been paid off to report random deaths as COVID deaths
>Masks and vaccines don't work and are in fact harmful, every single paper proving their effectiveness is fake.
>Masks were implemented to have a submissive population, the vaccine to kill them off, somehow this makes sense.
>The large scale application of the vaccine worldwide has no relation to the drastic decrease in COVID related deaths, it's all a conspiracy to make the vaccine look effective.
>Depiste hundreds of millions vaccinated all around the world with no serious complications, the Facebook posts about a random death that happens to coincide with the person taking the vaccine proves it's actually deadly.
>China is behind all this, despite not being able to build a building that doesn't collapse, it has managed to convince the entire world, all governments and corporations including the US and EU to play along.
>All this to fool some flyover retards to vaccinate
THIS somehow makes more sense than governments and corporations wanting to end this pandemic shit once for all so you can go back to work and consume.

whens you next one set for

>If people were dying
strawman

> post a source
no source because media/scientists/experts wont report on it because it goes against their ageda. hate to say it, kid, the world isnt perfect and many evil people are.

If you're here in six years I'll unironically suck your dick

you will be tortured to death for what youve caused to innocents

Look Im going to say this to you. This vaccine will probably have zero effect on you in general. My only problem with that entire thing was people being forced to take the vaccine. And governments trying to mandate it.

This was never about the vaccine this was always about othering.

cast it, director, studio

Cool, I've been here since 2011. Do I get a prize?

Attached: 1649392680187.jpg (414x282, 16.8K)

TWO MORE WEEKS

who are you quoting?

>>There's a big conspiracy by the Communist Party of China, Zionist Jews, communists and every big corporation in the world to steal their freedoms
screams in lockdowns in shanghai

a lot of this is just what you posted is just hyperbole. And because you don't want to seriously discuss the issues involving what happened during that entire lockdown there no point in engaging with you . and that's just a shame for everyone.

its a pasta and its all either strawman or appeal to ridicule

You’re an actual retard, the scientific literature is based off of pseudo scientific mathematical modeling and have obvious methodological problems, serious science shows masks have little to no effect and lockdowns were less than a fraction of a percent beneficial and ivermectin was a cheap available alternative to the vac, China was welding people r apartments and producing fake propaganda like people having seizures

Also cope rope and dilate

yeah, it's pretty dumb.

>serious science

Attached: download (2).png (1280x1280, 187.63K)

im going to diagree with you on one point.

1. Masks, (not those shitty N95 medical masks people wore to looking ''medical'') are cool. I Got several Masks that make me look like a ninja. It's epic. and makes are epic.

2. Masks do in short term stop the initial spread of any infection. Like sneeze clouds and cough clouds etc. so it limits the spread of germs if you cough or sneeze while wearing a mask / THis is why doctors wear them at all in surgeries and other places like that.

3. did I mention I look like a Ninja?