Disney movies for 2023, no Star Wars

Attached: FRXzBvvWYAAmrz3.jpg (1828x1028, 170.26K)

How awful

star wars sucks ass, who cares

Two Avatar movies?

imagine telling a child in 1981, hey you just saw the last good star wars movie but don't worry they're going to make hundreds more.

Does this get people excited generally?

They must be re-releasing it in 4K to lead up to the sequel. Is it on Disney plus?

I haven't been this underwhelmed in a while.

>he isn't jumping up and down for "The Menu"
next you're going to tell me Trans rights don't matter I bet.

The sequels were a resounding success!

indiana jones?!?

Avatar 1 gets a rerelease in september

>Indiana Jones
>GotG3
>Doc Strange 2
will only watch if reviews are extremely good

>rest
who cares

I see... wonder if it will have anything new to it?

>I see... wonder if it will have anything new to it?
Probably a new 4k interpolated upscale
Wish they'd release a 4k 120hz vr/3d version

4K remaster sounds and image, also disney logo instead of fox.

>The Bob's burgers movie
Why???

they probably don't want to end up like the simpsons doing a movie like 5+ years too late.

>Indiana Jones

Attached: 7ae.png (754x770, 511.05K)

How much homo shit are in these movies?

every single one of them contains the first gay kiss ever in a disney movie.

You know it's gonna be another Force Awakens. They call it just Indiana Jones because they want to target zoomers who have never seen the original.
And I remmber someone prasining the movie saying it's just like the first one. There you go, another reboot with a high dose of woke propaganda.

I guess it would be poetic in that the film with the most soul is the one without Indiana Jones in the title, and the one with the least soul is just called Indiana Jones.

Are republitards really going to spend months calling Disney child groomers and then go right back to consooooming?

Attached: Jocko-willink-transcript-3.png (475x536, 114.05K)

Yes, Disney only have the copyrights and brand names, nothing else.

>2022
>Avatar
wut

Keep forgetting they own searchlight pictures now. Its hilarious seeing actual movies at the bottom there.

I don't like the presumptuousness of these presentations. "Here are the products you are going to consume!"

No mention of Night at the Museum, which is meant to premier this year either.

It's CGI this time with Awkwafina rumoured to be voicing a surprise role so I was kind of looking forward to it.

Eddie Murphy’s making anothe haunted mansion movie??

>mfw The Menu is back on the menu

Attached: menuposting.jpg (744x350, 124.65K)

I wont

I think it is just the 4K version of the original releasing on Disney +, like they are doing with the Avatar films.

fucking kek.

How many times have they said "the first gay kiss in a disney movie" now?
can't beleive there isn't a compilation picture. the articles probably got memory holed I guess.

Truly a cinematic dark age.

>Banshees of Inesherin
Based Colin Farrell and Brendan Gleason back on their bullshit

imagine wanting to upset a child because your mad about your laser sword wizard franchise

Good, Star Wars is even worse than the MCU.

>wakanda forever
This shit again, more negros pretending that place exists for real

You mean instead of doing it 4 years too late?

They really think that they can scrounge together an Indiana Jones movie after the last one

Probably not but it will beat Endgame taking back it's spot as number one movie in the entire world forever

everytime these images come out Yea Forums says disney is finally finished and no one will want to watch these movies and everytime they're wrong.

yes, we're dragging out 80-year old harrison ford so he can pass the torch to Phoebe Waller Bridge, it's her turn, chud

it already beat endgame with chinese rerelease in 2021

No, Avatar gets a theatrical rerelease in september, this slate has no disney plus content

New haunted mansion movie in 2023,in theaters with owen wilson as lead

Well, they absolutely destroyed Star Wars with that godawful “Sequel” Trilogy that drove away 50+% of the fan base. Disney tried to steal Luke Skywalker’s entire life story and gift it to a horrifying corporate facsimile named Rey.

The thing that keeps Star Wars going (though good movies and bad) was the core mythology. And Disney Lucasfilm decided to burn that mythology to the ground and humiliate everything of eternal value beyond all recognition.

Nobody cares about Rey Palpatine or Supreme Captain Smoke because they aren’t AUTHENTIC.

Attached: 2E899806-D5BB-4436-B0E9-1071E0AB809B.jpg (400x600, 64.24K)

Disney doesn't want fanatics like you. You make children cry.

gonna be trash but trash men

(YOU)

Attached: B193FEEC-A18C-46FE-B428-B42F21593E43.jpg (1242x1142, 193.84K)

Replace every logo with the word "Capeshit" written with different font

It'd be nice if Disney stopped raping Star Wars' corpse altogether.

lol no. But think whatever you want.

Weak response. I want to speak to your manager.

I haven't seen a Disney movie in forever.

HAHAHAHA good

based

>Euphoria is more popular than The Mandalorian
If you only knew how dead Star Wars really is

I’m her Manager, Edward Steingold. I do apologize….she has not been keeping up with her monthly quota of Reyposting, gayposting, chudposting, or frankly anything else. Her job here at DisneyMoms™ Is to try to manipulate troubled youngsters into conflating bad corporate action movies with left-wing identity activism for the purposes of mindless mass consumption. I will be chatting with her after her shift is done on her underperformance. Best wishes from the Magic Kingdom!

God, these all look like absolute shit. You have to be the most mindless consoomer ever to care about any of these.

Will they introduce Indy's hidden daughter or something because Lebeouf is goner?

>raiders of the lost ark
>GREAT
>temple of doom
>good
>the last crusade
>GOATED
>crystal skull
>shit
so number 5 is going to be one of the best movies of all time following this pattern. I'm looking forward for it.