Kill enemy

>kill enemy
>they win

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO WIN THEN?

Attached: .jpg (1280x721, 83.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_country.jsp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what's in the box

>americans: killing is the only solution
>normal people: what about trying to understand the ”enemy”
>americans: i dont understand now im mad and willkill you

haha that's right. Americans are so stupid.

let's face off one vs one in a place exempt from laws. i'll use a gun and you can use understanding.

Jail.

not killing them

Proving his point.

>Why did Detective Mills not simply shoot John Doe in the dick? This would satisfy all parameters.

Attached: wsetr6s6et.jpg (990x600, 66.3K)

If you win, you lose.

Certified tranny thread.

Throughout the entire car ride he acted so smug about his supposedly righteous cause and how the people he killed deserved it.

>ask him what Gwyneth Paltrow's sin was
>then make fun of him because his work is now tainted since he had to kill an innocent person to get there

They didn't know about her.

He was a christcuck so he already lost his dick and balls

This is always said by people with not a lot of life experience or regrets.

If you've actually done horrible things to people that felt good at the time but you regret you know just how long that sticks with you and is way worse than never doing the bad thing at all.

Most people on Yea Forums are neckbeards that never even interact with other people IRL let alone do something that they regret so this is lost on people.

forgive your enemy
then forgive yourself
then kill your enemy

After they find out of course.

there are at least 7 billion people on this planet i would have no problem killing. in fact, i'd sleep better at night knowing that i've done the world a service. you can argue about hypotheticals all you want, but i am 99% certain the act would not haunt me.

What's in the box?

Attached: 1597317768598.jpg (713x410, 40.48K)

easy there internet warrior, hold it for the day of the rope, amirite?

Woah, tough guy over here, better not mess with him

>type
>gg

The reason americans exist in the first place is that europeans understood very well how to kill their enemy.

this but also do a 360 and walk away

You bend him over and fugg him in the butt.
This will ruin his plans since you didnt kill him, will forever make him your bitch and might make him question his faith if he came with you

Attached: 75f7887f66a111c90d76121a4c200e6b.jpg (2448x3264, 1.12M)

>muh forgiveness
>muh mercy
>muh revenge is... le BAD!
Whitecucks and christcucks are the reason they are being genocided and bred out of existence.

Imagine trying this hard to fit in with a bunch of fuckwits.

J.J. Abrams never figured it out either

>y-you're trying to fit in!
Just laughing at you retarded christ/whitecucks.

incarceration!

>way worse than never doing the bad thing at all
nah man, you gotta do it... not doing it fucks you up in its own way

oh you think it's a 'logic' thing do you?
people will feel crippling guilt over what they know in their hearts they shouldn't feel guilty about
there's no controlling it

yeah, willing to murder someone else just to prove a point. you're making yourself look pretty bad right now.

This
And
This

Honestly you're fucked by the mere fact of being presented a choice to do bad thing that'll haunt you vs bad thing that'll satisfy your bloodthirst, dignity and honor at the time that you'll regret not acting on as well because you couldn't make a choice you wanted to make.

There's no winning as soon as you're asked to make that choice. If brad pitt was shoved to the ground and handcuffed, he'd blame it on them for not doing it. If an electrical wire for some reason fell down and fried the little faggot spacey character, he'd also not have felt any remorse but still felt the satisfaction of watching him die.

There was a faggot waiter that was bothering my gf and making weird remarks and winking at her. I could've made a big deal out of it and probably end up sending him to the hospital but i took the pussy option where i didn't do anything be just laughed it off. It never goes away, the fact that you did nothing. I could not see myself in the mirror without seeing his smug weird cunt face.

I think it's the same thing that happened to Will Smith. Lose your career and preserve your perceived dignity/honor or be cucked in front of your loved one and do nothing about it and continue to seethe about it for years after?

There's no winning move to make here, the internal damage is the same.

How do you type gg in real life?

It's liberal bullshit. The truth is that if criminal mutants were killed en masse the crime rate would plummet.

Imagine failing to understand that you will never suppress crime, murder or thievery because it's human nature. A society where crime doesn't exist wouldn't be populated with humans. Just read the Bible for once.

The Bible orders you to kill criminals though?

with your phone?

When Adam and Eve eat the forbidden fruit, they got cast out of the garden of Eden. Now they are subjected relentlessly to Satan's temptations. Therefore, crime will always exist because there will always be people to fall for the temptation.

Don’t know why you’d immediately go for the head and not the stomach or leg. Make em suffer a bit.

Why did you change the subject?

guilt and remorse is evolutionary weakness, you are a basedboy and should not breed

If it makes life better, let them "win"

I already have kids

can you prove that tendency to commit crimes has no connection to genes?

I misread your phrase. Depends on the crime. But killing criminals sn't meant to suppress crime, it's to repair injustice.

>hurrr durr prove a negative
Prove it does, then you have what you want.

Every fucking time.

Attached: i_kekd_4.jpg (321x354, 23.96K)

Well, that's quite racist and the burden of proof is upon you. But do you know a race that doesn't commit crime?

*teleports behind you*

The sin was Envy, and it was his, not Paltrow's. He was jealous of Mills for having an attractive wife.

Uh, they were subjected to Satan's temptations in the Garden of Eden too, dumbass.
Which raises a lot of questions about God's supposed omnipotence and omniscience, but it's all bullshit anyway.

raping them

Without guilt and remorse human societies would collapse. It would just be lone wolves, families and small tribes killing each other while backstabbing their kin if it's expedient until nature eventually takes them. Our ability to form bonds and feel bad about harming other people is the reason we can organize and survive under conditions that would kill most mammals.
Any country with a "might makes right" approach with a disregard for diplomacy and the well being of its own people in pursuit of short-term gains for the people at the top of the hierarchy are absolute shitholes. Even the people that rule them would rather send their kids to live and study in western democratic countries. Cooperative societies that value education and reintegration of people that broke its laws generally rank higher when it comes to indexes that measures quality of life.
numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_country.jsp
If you kill your enemy you lose, but unironically.

there is obvious correlations. Now can you prove that they mean nothing?

Attached: CrimeRatesExplained.jpg (1024x430, 74.92K)

>Which raises a lot of questions about God's supposed omnipotence and omniscience, but it's all bullshit anyway.
Nope, Adam and Eve weren't angels, they were indeed exposed to Satan's temptation but after biting the fruit, it became a whole new thing.

But it wasn't her sin. He was so proud about how he only went after sinners but ultimately he had to make her an asset to his "envy". The circumstances of David's wrath aren't clean because both of the sins were only actualized through the sacrifice of an innocent woman. It would have been better for him if an envious person that wasn't him had killed Paltrow, which would then have enraged David to kill that other person instead at which point killing David would complete the "painting" so to speak. Instead David survives. He wasn't punished for his sin in the biblical sense. John Doe lost and he's dumb enough to think he won. The people that study him and his work aren't going to look at him as a vigilante that might have a point because he had to debase himself to get there in the end.

I wonder why all these black people have nothing to do but be criminals in the US while bong niggers are generally fine. Can't be the racist US, can it, pardner? US niggers are feral animals, that's not to say crime is genetic, it just shows the owner is treating it like shit.

Attached: 5ede559c3ad86176df393c05.jpg (1000x746, 51.74K)

>If you kill your enemy you lose, but unironically.
If you kill your enemy you win, but who's your real enemy? For instance imagine a world without negroes. What changed really? There will plenty of white trash to fill up the spot. Imagine a world without China. Imagine the effects on the planet. No more useless plastic junk, no more incessant shipping trips around the world. Now imagine a world without Jews. It would be the end of the world as we know it, plain and simple. And finally we would have a chance of starting anew.

>it became a whole new thing
Explain how being subject to temptation outside Eden is a "whole new thing" compared to being inside.
This seems like a thorny theological point which I personally need to resolve as a matter of urgency.

>bong niggers are generally fine
west indian immigrants are 10x more likely to be convicted of a violent crime than eastern european immigrants in britain. you don't understand anything.

By killing yourself. The only true victory.

>Explain how being subject to temptation outside Eden is a "whole new thing" compared to being inside.
Well it seems that the only temptation in the Garden of Eden was the Tree while down here, we are bombarded by temptations left and right. Because the the Tree gave us knowledge of things we couldn't even think about.

KILL THEM.

Oh wow 40 thousand dollars difference in median wealth. That can buy what, a car?

Show me where are these "normal people" trying to understand me, then. Go on.

Fire one round next to both ears and then shoot him in the dick.

What types of crimes?

t. seething atheistcuck
your kind worships trannies so have some self-awareness.