They're not reviewing the northman

>They're not reviewing the northman

So they're just not reviewing relevant movies anymore?

Attached: halfinthebag.jpg (1363x722, 275.85K)

I don't know why you care so much. They're opinions on movies are kind of worthless.

The very first episode of HitB was a movie about Nick Cage coming back from hell to avenger his family. It's always been a show about shitty blockbusters.

Well how the fuck am I supposed to know what to think of a movie then?

honestly don't care they have been complete shit for several years now

They did watch and review The Northman and they had that Jack guy from The Boys on as a guest. However that video will not be released afaik.

Mike and Jesse haven't been together since 2019 and Mike is currently single and a genuine, real alcoholic. Jay is doing well for himself, he cares about his appearance, he runs, eats healthy and has a girlfriend. Rich doesn't give a shit about anything, when he's not doing grunt work for RLM or filming he's playing video games until 4 in the morning.

They're literally scared to sit in a public place to watch a movie since covid

Who?

The silence is deafening

Are they still being fags about covid?

MONEY PLANE

dont these guys make like 3 vids a year while making $100000K a month

They've sold their soul to the streaming devil. Wonder what Mike's thinking of the Netflix stock collapse after they signed their advertising deal.

If it was me, I would have taken the money and ran a long time ago. The fact that they are still releasing content at all means that they have no where else to go and nothing else to do.

It won't be long before they are complete shills bringing on "stars" to promote their upcoming work, oh wait..

flip a coin.

As with anything, there is a void here for someone else to compete. You incels should stop talking about Anya Taylor-Joy in private and group up in front of a camera, give these clowns a run for their money while they sleep.

The rumors are real user. Mike's fucking screwed and will be back in jail in no time. It will be over for RLM very soon. They had it coming

>girlfriend

LOL

Hey, don't make fun of his girlfriend. he identifies as a female mastodon. You are an insensitive bigot.

Northman.....RELEVANT?
What is with you sweaty faggots that get attached to shit movies before you even see them?>

Really? Weren't they macking fun of the whole situation?

They're done with Half in the Bag.

They're unfunny cuckold faggots who bow down to Disney and people like max Landis and the quaid spawn.

Why the fuck are they popular here? They're the very definition of Reddit. Self deprecating, irreverent quippy humour with a constant layer of irony and sarcasm so they dont have to commit to ever actually having a genuine opinion about anything. They're not even good friend simulation, they're fat balding middle aged loser NPC bugmen who just support whatever 'current thing' is because they're too busy buying toys and consuming streaming content. I will never understand how these normalfag morons get daily generals about them. Go back, and no they aren't board culture they've always been shit

There’s a lot shorter ways to admit you’ve never watched their videos.

Go back

Attached: Prequelmemes.jpg (971x443, 110.55K)

No they are not. They are just disgusted of the experience. But they were too beta to just stop going to the movies by themselves and when the jews finally closed the theaters they got used to it.

that was funny
why no more bad movie hitbs
oh wait they went overboard and looked at geezer teasters and took a bad angle on it that got them burned

Because if you try to be a comedian that's more your speed you end up as sam hyde which is a dead end

>Rich doesn't give a shit about anything, when he's not doing grunt work for RLM or filming he's playing video games until 4 in the morning

Based Rich. Sounds like he's got shit all figured out.

> took a bad angle on it that got them burned
lol what the fuck are you even talking about? If they solely focused on Bruce Willis and just endlessly shit on him, you’d have a point. But they didn’t. And those dude is have over a million views each and didn’t hurt their popularity or reputation in any way.

They will instead review “Christians bad” the latest netflix show

THEY know they fucked up

>jay the talented one is getting ready to produce his first feature length film with A24
>This leaves Mike with nothing except the option to wallow on his own mediocrity

Attached: 1651022307226.jpg (1024x1024, 86.47K)

The latest gut wrenching slow burn

Is it worth subscribing to the RLM Patreon?

Why would they review some movie nobody watched

I met Mike and Jay at a supermarket once. An armed robbery was taking place and we all ducked behind the same banana cart. Mike was drunk and smiling a little and kept looking at me. Jay seemed calm and was also smiling at Mike like he was waiting for Mike to instruct him. I was panicking and trying to hide as best I could. “Here, have drink” Mike said, slurring his words and pushing a flask into my chest. “It’s Critters, good movie. Me and just make Critter 3… what was name?” He was getting louder and I had no idea where the gunmen were. Jay suddenly began almost shouting “Critters! Bite Back! We need to get Tony Danzano, who originally became famous doing music for workers at the Ford assembly line circa 1934!” He continued listing names of people and odd facts about them, I lept forward and tried to physically keep him quiet but Mike intercepted me and held me in place. “Jay, silence”, he said. Jay instantly stopped talking and went back to smiling. Mike had tears in his eyes and leaned in to try and kiss me. Thankfully the gunmen fired several rounds into our direction and I was able to flee in the chaos. He still sends me letters as Dr. Notgays, but I don’t know what that is

What do you get for it?

No better than Moviebrain or Brian. That bald guy.

>That bald guy.
that doesn't really narrow it down user

Oh, you think you can gossip? You think you can pull it off, being like a woman gossiping about the fates of (e)celebrities? I haven't ONE fucking astrological analysis of these hapless nerdmen in all the threads

buck guy

>Today we have no sponsors because uh...
>We're an existential threat to Bruce Willis's mental health

Attached: file.png (1151x583, 1.15M)

>hurr durr I can't go to the channel and look at upload dates durr spoonfeed me

>box office bomb
>relevant

YouTube wouldn't allow a Yea Forumsirgin panel show.

They sent Jack over to stamp out Mike & Rich's Picard reviews.

Attached: boimler_sdccathome-640x347.png (640x347, 182.33K)

kek

Watch it instead of letting others tell you how to feel. The good thing about this is if you hate a film you can shit on it publicly using your own personal experience and opinions and not say the same thing some guy on youtube has said.

>reeee I’m crippled by autism aaaauuugggh
take it easy bud

Mike and Rich marathoned the show with Jack. They're announcing that even though they don't find the humor amusing, it's still the closest thing they have to capturing the spirit of Star Trek.

The truth is that Mike, known by his Stormfront handle "Third Reich Mike," really wanted to review the Northman. However, Jay and Rich set him aside and told him it would look bad.

>i know you are but what am i
Do your homework zoomie

I watched 10 or so of their earlier HITB episodes before giving up on their shit takes and humour. They're not going to sleep with you bro
>no you're Reddit!
I've never watched Sam Hyde, not my type of humour

I'm from Milwaukee and used to run in some of the same social circles as these guys. They're winding down the business because Jay is slowly dying of AIDS these last three years, Mike's alcoholism has gotten worse since then so he just doesn't show up to work half the time

Don't forget that Rich's script got picked up by Bravo Nolan. Mike is stuck with AIDS Moby now.

They slowly grow more “Midwestern Republican” with each new work release. Picards really got them exposed.

They've never reviewed actual good new films, they only ever touch blockbusters they can make fun of. Any new film that's actually decent or interesting will get a five minute glance in their end-year recap with Jay talking briefly about it because Mike never saw it.

Attached: 1650542850608.jpg (350x350, 21.02K)

Probably true, episode 9 comes out today and they haven't reviewed 6-8. They're done, they sold out.

>What did you think of the Northman, Jay
>well I wasn't really that interested in it
>I kind of liked it
>well I didn't hate it, but it just wasn't my kind of movie
There you go, buddy

They already saw it. I don’t doubt that most of this is true though.

>not doing exactly what our audience demands or expects is selling out

The show is pretty much Star Trek’s Rogue One with unfunny humor. It’s something they’d make fun of.

I don't watch movie reviews but I always get accused of parroting some reviewer or streamer whenever I say my opinion on something.