First photo released for Barbie movie

Starring Margot Robbie as Barbie and Ryan Gosling as Ken, directed by Greta Gerwig

Attached: margot barbie.jpg (1080x1350, 256.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FsM5hn8A8rs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>An actual white man playing Ken

Whats the caveat?

Dubs and Margot Robbie bends over and let's me devour her asshole

it's directed by a woman

Thanks user.

So glad she got the part instead of fucking Amy Schumar. As an unironic Barbie fan I'm actually keen to see this one. By release I will be 28yo, and I will march my ass to the theatre, look the ticketmaster in the eye, and purchase a single ticket to Margot Robbie's Barbie.

>As an unironic Barbie fan

Attached: gigachad.jpg (400x400, 15.86K)

knowing she took will smith's BBC makes her hotter

based retard, will your handler be there with you?

That sucks. Better luck next time, user.

....it is over

>implying Will Smith's psycho wife would ever let him do such a thing

Has anything been said about the tone or age rating? How much Margot are we getting here? At least a bikini scene right?

>Hey user want to go see Barbie with me? I know it isn't "capestuff" like you like to talk about but it will be a fun time.
>Sure, it has that actor I like.
>Margot Robbie?
>No, Ryan Gosling.
>OMG user are you gay?

What do

>he thinks Will has a BBC and not a SBC
user, I…

Dubs and I get to have anal sex with her every month forever

>Ryan Gosling as Ken
I hope it's historically accurate and Ken has no genitals.

Margot Rbbie will usher in the return of the skinny, white blonde woman as the ideal image of beauty. God bless her.

Dubs and you both get your wish

>Margot Robbie
too old

she does look like a Barbie, this is good casting

Attached: margot.jpg (2680x3072, 1.77M)

Digits and she spits in my mouth and shits on my chest and let's me impregnant her

Why did Hollywood go back to wh*Te casting? We were making good progress

"Yes."

ahh i'm going insane

he works in mysterious ways

Attached: 1642673264020.jpg (1136x853, 58.87K)

>married young
>success after success
>no controversies
>no tabloid drama

She's an angel

Dubs and margot robbie anal vores me

That was basically me when I saw Cruella opening night by myself (I loved it btw)

Based american

Does Goose have it to play ken? I think someone like Evans would fit this role better

Attached: 9772929E-61B6-4CBB-A984-D904465E0F73.jpg (1200x1722, 618.55K)

He can do no wrong

Attached: goose tv.jpg (1280x1750, 593.22K)

fridge barbie

Is it going to be ironical and be a criticism on plastic girls?

> Speaking to The Hollywood Reporter, Robbie said the film's goal was to subvert expectations:

>... we like the things that feel a little left of center. Something like Barbie where the IP, the name itself, people immediately have an idea of, 'Oh, Margot is playing Barbie, I know what that is,' but our goal is to be like, 'Whatever you're thinking, we're going to give you something totally different — the thing you didn't know you wanted.' Now, can we truly honor the IP and the fan base and also surprise people? Because if we can do all that and provoke a thoughtful conversation, then we're really firing on all cylinders.[22]

It's being made in association with Mattel so it won't be anti-Barbie. It will almost certainly have some feminist side but I do think culture has moved past the idea that being a liberated woman = rejecting everything girly

Attached: goos.jpg (900x900, 146.6K)

>he doubts the Goose

tfw the goose is getting visibly old

Attached: 1594431593590.gif (250x188, 2.4M)

does anyone have the webm of harley quinn getting dressed at the airport in suicide squad?

He's nearing 40 user

what have you done

Uhh...

>purchase a single ticket
>will your handler be there with you?
user, maybe you're the retard

retard handlers get in for free

Digits and I will do nothing but shitpost because Im a lazy fag

>tfw half of Yea Forums will unironically watch a fucking Barbie movie only because Ryan Gosling is there
You just can't make it up.

What do you think, sisters?
>A Barbie doll living in Barbieland is expelled from the world for not being perfect enough, too eccentric and not fitting the usual mold. She goes on an adventure in the real world and by the time she returns to Barbieland to save it, she has gained the realization that perfection comes on the inside, not the outside, and that the key to happiness is belief in oneself.

They're going to have to CGI Margot Robbie to give her flaws.

she's a fuckdoll

Attached: 1622582561567.webm (375x1000, 3M)

what movie? tell me RIGHT NOW

Jokes on you, I'm watching it for both Goose AND Margot
I'm a Margot coomer but I'm not attracted to Goose, I just like him as an actor

Home Alone 4

The Furries of California

Problem Child 2

Dubs and I get to eat Margot's pussy.

Master and Commander

m-me too

Attached: crying pepe.jpg (597x519, 27.4K)

Home Alone 4

She really is desu
Honestly, she is the perfect casting for Barbie. How many other actresses out there could pull off being a stereotypically pretty and perfect blonde? Certainly not Amy fucking Schumer

Attached: 1574553028907.webm (640x800, 1.55M)

Was Amy Schumer seriously considered for the role? What's the story behind this?

There's not any real story, just that she was considered for some reason
>In December 2016, Amy Schumer entered negotiations to star in the title role, with the Winston screenplay being used that would be rewritten by Winston and her sister Kim Caramele. In March 2017, due to scheduling conflicts with the planned June 2017 filming start, Schumer exited negotiations.

Margot is a very pretty white woman. Like, her and Kate Beckinsdale in Titanic are like the top 2 prettiest white movie stars (female) in my opinion

Watch, they'll just rip off Toy Story 3 where Barbie ended up saying something intelligent lines for comedic
effect. youtu.be/FsM5hn8A8rs

>due to scheduling conflicts with the planned June 2017 filming start, Schumer exited negotiations.
whoops cant star in this potentially big movie, i have a set at the chucklehut in north jersey to get to

dubs and everyone itt will get their own clone of Margot

>Kate Beckinsdale in Titanic

Attached: 1650319613486.gif (220x182, 472.53K)