Why Do Americans do this

In the woods.

Attached: ned-beatty-deliverance.jpg (500x209, 39.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B_F6pRMQ72c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, fags stay in cities. You are getting us confused with euros.

this movie is so boring
except of this meme scene

Attached: 1651138925692.jpg (725x1016, 264.71K)

Attached: AH12.jpg (500x700, 28.41K)

There are so many meme scenes though.

Attached: B9EBAD-CcAAwSoL.jpg (680x526, 64.32K)

yeah but this scene has no purpose for the story(?)
except for dude inbreeded rednecks lmao(?)

Attached: 1650170156508.png (500x561, 433.02K)

yes we really do but only to city slickers

banjo scene is absolutely the best scene of this shit

wtf else would you do in the woods

Surely they’re all leftists

Yeah hitler was a fag too, you are correct

taking a shit in the woods is quite enjoyable

>talk walk in tiergarten
>turn a corner and step on the finger of a hazari smacked out of his mind getting fucked by some basedak looking ass old dude
An unbelievable amount of such cases.

Why is the savage hillbilly such a common theme? Are people in Hollywood just disconnected from reality or is it based on some grain of truth? I've never been to America.

americans take literally the first chance they get to go homo
a walk in the woods, going to prison, joining military, whatever

The top gear crew had trouble in the south of the country when they painted left wing slogans on their cars, they were attacked by a few car loads of rednecks and had to make a run for it.

>write "i hate niggers" on the side of your car
>drive through the hood
>get killed
>"dey good boys. dey dindu nuffin."

That shit was blatantly false. They probably just had some people honking at them if that. BBC Film crew getting attacked would have been news.

Faggot.

Attached: burtscout.jpg (928x523, 234.23K)

Yeah well, it probably wouldn't take much for the BBC to feel threatened.

That is so fucking hot.

That happened to me when I was a toddler. God sodomised and beaten by my brother. Felt awesome. I wanted it to happen again so bad I tore my ASS upon thrusting a huge cucumber in my ASS. Hopefully there will be a lot more rape in the future.

Attached: no one was supposed to know.gif (350x395, 1.98M)

My name's Joe Biden and im lil biden's dad.

There are parts of America where inbreds are still common and they will legitimately kill you for being nosy.

they don't. this movie was a liberal fantasy about what rural america is like. the locals in the area where this movie was made still hate it to this day and will tell you all about the (((film producers))) who came there to make it

You'd think so but nah, sadly there are more and more homosexuals who forget who fought for their basic human rights and go rightoid, or even hard right. Not that it's a totally new phenomena - a lot of the early Nazis were gay (especially the SA) before Hitler condemned it - and some even continued to support it after it became a crime, but in the west after WWII it was a pretty clear dichotomy and I'm guessing most gays voted left. Last twenty years though, with gay rights taken for granted, you can see more and more gay rightoids - for example Milo Yiannopoulos and many other such ungrateful fucks

>I don't think about you at all. I think about black men fucking my wife

Do Eurofags really?

like every nigger ghetto

Fuck rural America, in fact fuck rural people everywhere. They should get back on their tractors and keep their mouths shut. Giving peasants voting rights was a mistake

Does that look like a city to you idiot?

Kinda strange given that Jeremy Clarkson is a Tory scum

>i'm a faggot
We all know you are, that's why the movie was made

youtu.be/B_F6pRMQ72c

>rapes a man
>not a fag
kek

Sneething untermench.

Projection

Attached: 1573096867873.jpg (500x883, 145.15K)

To niggercattle like you, rural means anything that's outside of urban hellscapes with populations in the millions, full of mutt people and chemically treated meat that comes in plastic shitboxes. Go back to the "hustle 'n bustle" that keeps your NPC brain constantly overstimulated and pray a stray bullet doesn't find itself into your spleen before you have the pleasure of a nigger or mudslime knifing you to death in the subway.

t. eurotrash

Attached: k.gif (498x373, 2.14M)

Tory would more or less equals Joe Biden Democrat. Nigel Farage is the UK equivalent to Republicans.

Thanks for your concern but I'm good. I live in a good neighborhood, no knife crime whatsoever, and am not American so I don't have to fear bullets.

>meanwhile in the city

They should remake this with modern city folk going out to the country for a nice weekend away

jews are so inbred they have several specific genetic dieses that affect them
really makes you think!

That’s the only scene you enjoy? I have a feeling I can tell you frequently visit >>/lgbt/ Am I warm?

Attached: 48419AFA-3715-4DE1-9EAF-F9889579F818.gif (448x252, 3.42M)

>There are parts of America where inbreds are still common and they will legitimately kill you for being nosy
mostly in Jewish areas of New York

Berlin is unironically the most degenerate city in all of europe.

Yup, it's a pretty awesome place

>that Brompton in the background
BRB going to /n/ they will never hear the end of this.

It's actually God's wrath upon them for being Satan's willing servants.

Well, at least they're not farmers, except for those Zionist mutations in Israel

>be ugly gay with crippling anxiety
>only ever wanted to be a qt twink
>never get to experience casual sex like these soi uggos take for granted
jdimsa

Rednecks are not inbred. Rednecks are blue collar country and traditional southern folk. Hillbillies are inbred.

You only have to fear things that are "part and parcel of living in a big city" like random bombings and acid attacks

looks like Tom Waits

genuinely the most retarded post i've read in at least a few months

its a pretty good prank

be happy you avoided herpes and aids

I'm probably killing myself before 30 anyway, I would've liked to have lived first

don't bro focus on healing visit hawaii or something and go snorkel there's a lot of stuff to that makes life worth living even if you're ugly and antisocial. plus jesus loves you