/bcs/-Better Call Saul General

Arm Wrestling Edition

Previous

Attached: 1651054190195.jpg (1284x979, 97.73K)

winner gets kim

Goddammit I should've named it that

bros lalos is so fucking charming, i kinda want him to win

Mikewon

Attached: better call saul kimxmike.jpg (1380x878, 323.57K)

>WALTUH
>WE GOTTA SHOOT THUH MAILMAN, WALTUH
>NO HALF MEASURES, RACE WAR NOW WALTUH

Attached: no_racism.jpg (1075x1035, 166.06K)

FEDERALES IN MY ROSE BUSHES

Attached: FB81301A-2215-4F69-85A0-24C763C9689C.gif (200x112, 167.5K)

How many leaks could Leaping Lalo leap if Leaping Lalo could leap leaks?

>mike get cancelled kimmy metoo

What did Vincent mean by this?

Attached: imdB %22%22goofs%22%22.jpg (1080x1227, 177.23K)

Kim's getting fridged.

I aint gay but I'd smooch that nigga. How to achieve such charisma?

Rhea would never

Literally fucking unwatchable

My brother-in-law?
My DEA agent brother-in-law?
He’s onto Gus.

I still don’t get it.

schizobros...

immersion ruined

…Did you hear what I just said?
My brother-in-law is ONTO GUS.

I take back all my bravos.

> The first seven episodes began airing on April 18, 2022, and the last six episodes will air starting July 11, 2022.[53] The reasoning for the split is to nominate each half of the season for different Emmy Awards ceremonies, as the first half would be eligible for the 74th Primetime Emmy Awards in 2022, while eligibility for the next year's ceremony begins in June.[54]

>Didn't just release 1 a week starting in June
Fucking boomers

Attached: kim_1.webm (1280x720, 1.31M)

Attached: 1650970702873.jpg (1280x1440, 532.13K)

imagine pulling her ponytail haha

What ever happened to that poster that made her into a sloth by making her eyes further apart?

Half of charisma is just having a decent look, not necessarily being a 10 just your look matching your mannerisms and voice, word choices etc. You really can't teach it.

DROPPED

Nachito :(

Have you noticed how this show relies on characters pulling maciver asspulls. I get that Jimmy is a clever guy and a prankster and before him Walter was Mr. Wizard science tricks but the it's like here's mobile van locksmith and remote control hacker! I dunno it's all good

Attached: 279251635_591474929024779_5162326728704825511_n.jpg (640x1138, 48.77K)

Daily reminder that Nacho's ending a shit
A SHIT

Attached: 1651059468148.jpg (1080x926, 228.51K)

Which timeline is the one where Hank crawls out of the ground in the desert? Is it the same one as this picture?

Someone add the sugarpills thing into the goofs and see if they keep it up

Your a shit
A SHIT

reckon hector is gonna kill nachos dad anyway for a double gut punch
I feel the spectre of vince flying near

It's the only realistic move. If they just let Nacho's betrayal pass, it will probably encourage future betrayals. Killing Nacho's father will be a chilling warning to everyone

The timelines..

It was funny when Mrs KettleTitties called Kim "that awful woman with the ponytail".

this is logically hector's intention but mike will put up a fight. we'll see what happens.

Hector is a petty and impotent little man like that, but Mike might kill Lalo in the ensuing shootout. Something I'm not looking forward to.

If Nacho killed the bald mexican dude, cartel business would get messed up and that would ruin Gus' cash flow, Gus stops caring about Nacho's dad
If Nacho snitched on Gus, Gus might be able to fuck Nacho's dad as revenge and if not, the Mexicans would.
Only thing Nacho can do is an hero, to save his dad.

seriously wtf was his problem?

I remember the wait between Bad Choice Road and Something Unforgivable to be a comfy week for posting. People had wild ideas what would go down but obviously the finale ended up not fulfilling any of them.

Something Unforgivable left me frustrated as shit though. Just a cliffhanger of an episode.

daily reminder that you got filtered

>4 years pass between S6E3 of BCS and the pilot of Breaking Bad
>by BB Jimmy had somehow found out that Lalo is still alive
>and he was convinced that Lalo was still alive
Is Lalo going to live?

he changed you fucking retard

Also, there was no Saul Goodman operating as a lawyer in Albuquerque in 2006. I literally shat myself when I found out.

Attached: outofnachos.png (1080x1918, 1.56M)

Attached: 1650887529085.jpg (960x960, 102.17K)

>the sheer amount of "Wow I don't like gus anymore" posts on social media
did they not realise all his moral lecturing was bullshit lip service before now?? npcs i swear

these twin peaks crossovers have gone too fucking far this time

Attached: 1649602281519.jpg (1200x800, 649.15K)

Will the speedwatchers ever stop displaying their retardation?

I love the ongoing scheme against Howard where we can only guess what is their next weapon to attack his character. We know they will follow up on framing him for using prostitutes. I just wonder what is the last, most despicable act they will pull of that is meant to have the viewer question their love of Jimmy and Kim? Something regarding George Hamlin, the father, kind of like what they did to Kevin Wachtell? There has to be some nasty fucking surprise at the end of the scheme.

These threads are manufactured by scumbag lowlife lawyer James McGill.

Attached: 1651055552327.jpg (1920x1080, 355.56K)

If this wasn't a prequel he would have killed Bolsa and/or Hector before he was shot dead. But naw, gotta respect the timeline.

For now.

Who would win?

Attached: retardbowl.jpg (552x183, 37.81K)

Mando is ripped so him

yeah but jesse was keeping walt's meth empire running pretty much solo + didn't an hero

no he wouldnt have youre retarded

are we gonna get any more for the final season

Attached: 16.jpg (1280x718, 117.97K)

if the roles were reversed the pussy on the right would have done what nacho did

my suspension of disbelief is really tested by nacho accepting death like that. not necessarily for being nacho, but for being a young, healthy and motivated male.

I just hope the show doesn't end with Jimmy/Gene finding Kim and giving his version of the "I did it for me" speech like Walt gave at the end.

It'd be way too trite but why else are they having him drive out?

the only outcome that makes sense to me is saul turning himself in

him travelling to ABQ to do it might involve testifying against kim