Movies that didnt age well

movies that didnt age well

Attached: MV5BOTg3NjYxMjM5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzQzMDA0MQ@@._V1_.jpg (2457x3627, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegwpf.org/content/uploads/2022/04/Humlum-State-Climate-2021.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump lost

To cheats.

lost*

It was an understatement.

Guys

Guys

Psst

It's me

John Kerry

Pay me 200,000 to fly to your country on my private jet and I'll tell you how we can save Earth.

Attached: tree ent.jpg (400x300, 29.51K)

Great poster though

I remember a decade ago when Google maps were showing what the coastlines would look like by 2020. I should be under a KM of water right now.

I remember a decade ago when people were saying climate change wasn't real and now we get more severe weather every single year lol

Trump is still the President.

>we get more severe weather every single year lol
Sorry you live in Beijing, bro

No Putin is

>more severe weather
the mental gymnastics I swear

Sorry you live in russia Ivan

Made by climate change "skeptics"? Yes I agree

I'd give anything to see Trump shill for climate change. Over night his supporters and enemies would just switch positions while denying they ever believed differently.

>skeptics have been proven right literally every step of the way
oh no how embarrassing for me

lol climate change is so stupid. its bigger version of covid. constant lies and shifts to keep the golem walking

WOAH, you're telling me that the longer you measure a complex system, the more extreme events you will record?
Prove that there is disastrous extreme climate change occurring without using computer models (meaningless fantasies). I'll wait.
>It’s extraordinary that anyone should think there is a climate crisis. Year after year our annual assessment of climate trends document just how little has been changing in the last 30 years. The habitual climate alarmism is mainly driven by scientists’ computer modelling rather than observational evidence.”

thegwpf.org/content/uploads/2022/04/Humlum-State-Climate-2021.pdf

Attached: Screenshot_20220428-112021_Drive.jpg (719x1162, 436.31K)

Whatever happened to the hole in the ozon layer?
Was it really manmade from spraying some bugs?

trumps supporter booed him when he shilled vaccines, even though he's been pro-vax since the beginning of the pandemic

What? Do you mean the ice caps didn’t melt 9 years ago and Al Gore and the rest of the alarmists are just gay retards? Who knew.

Because he switched too often. One switch is the maximum.

We all lost.

Attached: 1625067735443.webm (1120x632, 1.16M)

He never switched though. He shilled the vaxxx constantly.

What a zinger, makes no sense in this context however

>Whatever happened to the hole in the ozon layer?
I got sunburnt as fuck compared to my ancesotrs and skin cancer rates skyrocketed
>is it possible we fucked up the planet
I mean, what is unbelievable about this? humanity is incredible, no? The planet is not some cosmic force which is beyond us. We could literalyl blow up the entire earth. Literally destory the entire thing, if we put our minds to it. We could spirit bomb the planet. Us fucking it up inadvertantly is not a crazy idea.

dumb chuds! cant you say the clear rising temperature? nothing else changed at all its not like modern cities are much hotter than in 1900 because of all the concrete and heating. Whats that? you wouldnt mind balt getting a bit warmer so you can swim ther in summer too? b-but the chuds! think of the poor negirnos who destroy their own land and turn it into a desert! what will those poor souls do!

President Trump brought about Operation Warp Speed, which pushed for the creation and production of vaccines against COVID.

So no flip-flopping.

Is there any video explaining the things this movie got wrong?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO THINK ABOUT THE FOSSIL FUELS GOY THINK ABOUT THE OCEANS YOU HAVE TO EAT THE IMPORTED BUGS AND SHARE AN APARTMENT WITH NGUBU!!!

Attached: 1636343036187.png (1201x611, 757.85K)

Fish shit in aquarium.

Attached: based.jpg (225x225, 8.13K)

He started off saying covid was dangerous so the media denied it. When the media switched and started to claim it was dangerous his supporters claimed it wasn't and Trump did too. When he switched back again it was too late.

How did this not age well? Because the planet is now known to be even worse off than he predicted? Because now it’s too late?

Trump always shilled the covid lie and the vaccine, he just didn't push for mandates.

>Because the planet is now known to be even worse
? whats wrong?

Damn, it sounds serious. If this is for the sake of the entire planet, then we need to do something drastic. Let's start by shutting down the global shipping economy and halting the importation of people into first world countries which enhance their carbon footprint.

My stance is that it's an incredibly tough area to speculate on. What if, when we do observe the change, it would already be too late to prevent the damage done? Nevertheless it feels like the whole world is steadily going to shit anyway, climate change or no.

Attached: 1650807647773.jpg (389x376, 41.46K)

Isn't the hole closed now, or almost closed? It corrected itself. I don't know anything about it, so maybe it was bugspray. But it just as well might have been a natural hickup.

As far as destroying the planet goes? No, I disagree. We could make it uninhabitable for a couple of ten thousand years, but that's peanuts compared to the time scale of the planet. Life, uh, will find a way. There is no way we could blow up the planet. Our influence is superficial and passing. I'm not denying it itsn't noble or maybe even necessary to try and save some fish from going extinct, but we're in no shape or form able to destroy anything fundamental.

In primary school we were all terrified of the acid rain. I was literally told that by the time I grew up, there wouldn't be a tree left in the world.

acid rain was solved tho since all factories/coalplants got sulfu filters. acid rain isnt a good example

The words "science" and "scientist" have lost all meaning by now. A scientist is no longer a practitioner of the scientific method but a member of an academic research class that is not bound by scientific methodology and may well be just making shit up to support an ideology rather than pursuing the truth.

>halting the importation of people into first world countries which enhance their carbon footprint
stopping people living in poverty from improving their lives is an effective tool for combating climate change

But it's not really a moral position. It especially doesn't compare favorably to relatively wealthy people in first world countries saying 'i am not prepared to change my lifestyle in literally any way to combat climate change'.

Defend your selfish interests by all means, sure, do it, but do you really think it's a moral position? Do you think it makes sense, if you accept that every person's life has the same value?

The weather has been very mild this year with little to no extremes in my area

tds

>stopping people living in poverty from improving their lives is an effective tool for combating climate change
how?

I mean we could produce explosives and nukes and shit and literally blow up the entire planet if we put our minds to it.

As for 'can we irreperably destroy the order of the universe'... well no, but what does that even mean? We don't even properly comprehend the universe.

What we can fuck up, is shit, for us. Very easily. Already done basically.

I would verymuch like to return to a rural agrarian society but you faggots won't let us.

>But it's not really a moral position.
So you care more about giving air conditioning to Africans than saving the entire planet?
>It especially doesn't compare favorably to relatively wealthy people in first world countries saying 'i am not prepared to change my lifestyle in literally any way to combat climate change'.
In my post I also suggest halting the global economy which contributes heavily to pollution in more ways than one, which would mean a lifestyle change for everyone.
>but do you really think it's a moral position?
Yes I do.
>Do you think it makes sense, if you accept that every person's life has the same value?
I don't accept that every person's life has the same value. Every person is different from another.

people living in industrialized societies, eating meat, running lights, fridges, heaters, consuming things, have a far higher footprint.

People in India emmit like 10 times less carbon than people in America. And it's because their lives suck.

Dinosaurs were around for 65 million years if you believe science. And Humans for 60,000? And the earth for five billion? What makes you think we're anything more than a fart or an afterthought. Doesn't mean I'm a fatalist, far from it. But a lot of this 'save the planet' stuff comes across as pure vanity to me.

it is a good example because it was essentially an engineering problem. there should be world around the clock to find a solution to environmental pollution that won’t also drastically reduce the living standards of people across the world.

>stopping people living in poverty from improving their lives
Why can they only improve their lives by moving to my country, taking my resources, and creating more pollution?

>it was essentially an engineering problem
but shit like carbon footprint isnt an engineering problem. its complete lie. C02 doesnt do shit to climate and anyone who says it does is a faggot

>A moral solution
You're mentally ill. Flooding our countries with the third world is turning them into the third world.
Go virtue signal on plebbit or twatter, faggotry belongs there.

sorry user, i am retarded and read stopping is as helping. you are right of course.

Yet their countries produce 100 times the amount of pollution both this ghostly carbon footprint kind and the very real industrial waste and garbage in the ocean kind.

>In my post I also suggest halting the global economy
yeah but you're just talking shit. You don't really mean that. That would in reality absolutely shit on your lifestyle. You're arguing in bad faith.

>So you care more about giving air conditioning to Africans than saving the entire planet?
I don't think they're mutually excursive goals.
There's also the fact that improving the life quality, and education, especially for girls, in poverty, drastically reduces their reproductive rate.

Climate action is about balancing how reasonable it is to fuck people's lives up, how reasonable it is to stop people improving thier shitty lives up, with not fucking the planet up, which fucks eveyone up.

Telling some rich cunt in the west they can't literally drive everywhere? Should cycle? Eat less meat? It does not even begin to compare to telling a person that they cannot leave literal poverty.

I hate what internet has become

Co2 encourages plant growth. The co2 content of the planet was higher when megafauna and megaflora dominated the planet or else the giant ferns and massive algal flats would be unable to sustain themselves.

>literally blow up the entire planet if we put our minds to it.
I don't think we could. It's an overestimation of our capabilities. We could scratch the surface, but that's about it.