Cinemassacre is collapsing

Two Wednesdays in a row with no video upload. The views are so little that James is living paycheck to paycheck. I wouldnt be surprised if James has already given up and he now works at Wawa's again.

Attached: cuck.png (201x245, 109.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ep_gltUC6v8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RLM is also collapsing

I also think Youtube's increase in ads is killing them and lot of other people as well.

Spoony has collapsed for almost10 years now

I have no pity for him, for RLM, or any other video-making grifter.

>No James as a guest in BOTW ever

literally we will never witness kino

Why do you fags want him on BOTW that much? He would just say "yep" and "aha" the whole video with some awkward poop jokes here and there.

dilate trooner

would be kino

Spoony is still alive?

That's funny because Talk About Games hasn't missed a Friday night upload yet. It's comfy hanging out with Mike in chat.

>comfy hanging out with Mike in chat.
he is not your friend.

Yeah, the algorithms YouTube uses are really geared in making the most revenue for Chinese and Indian content farms. They really fucked it up for everyone else and those, who don't swim in Patreon bucks are more or less fucked

Wrong, he will dump Erin for me and we will be a retro gaming power couple.

Cinemassacre isn't collapsing, there is just NO TIME for that

>The views are so little that James is living paycheck to paycheck

Attached: 1607448615785.jpg (541x348, 106.35K)

These guys never learn from the past, free online platforms always push out the little guys and transition into YouTube TV pay platforms. It's not a career, just a quick cash grab.

I am his fren

Ass

>RLM is also collapsing
I want this so much. I want Jay to cry on camera, while asking for donations. I want him to suffer so much.

>Yeah, the algorithms YouTube uses are really geared in making the most revenue for Chinese and Indian content farms.
please explain to me what the algorithms are

Why?

I hate him.

Attached: rub8i8hbyzv81.jpg (1280x720, 131.23K)

but why?

He wouldn't fit in, he doesn't have a dry, sarcastic sense of humor. He made his career by shouting "IT SUCKS LIKE A DONKEY'S ASSHOLE FULL OF SHIT AND PISS AND FUCKSHIT AND MOTHERFUCK POOPY DICKFUCK DIARRHEA!"

they promote, and thus give more add revenue, to content that is just the right length in terms of being generally watched from start to the end, causes enough other activity, likes and dislikes as well as comments, shares etc. and they have the subject matter that is fine with the advertisers, like no violence etc.

Generally speaking, the Chinese and Indians have been very good in pumping out this kind of stuff.

because that user is a big enough autistic fag that he's eclipsed the e-celeb friend simulator and now has e-celeb rivals that don't know he exists

he's jelly

Attached: molesting.webm (728x408, 1.97M)

What a fucking manchild jesus christ.

have you guys ever accidently stumbled onto the little kid section of youtube?

shit is fucking WEIRD. it's like content written by bots preformed by aliens. and I don't even mean the weird keyword bait videos. Videos with actual actors.

Nonce.

Its an sexual assault

Ok I'll take Erin then

Attached: 49913190_232716214302115_7234287937279404503_n.jpg (1080x1350, 151.08K)

Women can't sexually assault men

Made for BMC

midwit take

And BEC

Attached: elmopat.jpg (1280x720, 182.69K)

He hates Rolling Rock and has had people giving him cases since it started. I don't know why the retard didn't just stick with Yuenguling. It's the local brew.

Is this the girl Mike and Jay had a falling out over in high school? From what I remember, Jay got friendzoned and Mike swooped in on the girl he liked

I love reading the gamergrrls blogs about her videos but I've never actually watched one.
>she's already given up

>Did you know that Sonic the Hedgehog 2 was based on the video game with the same name?
An actual quote from his review.

Attached: 00x6rwuc73w81.jpg (828x1241, 56.78K)

No time to think.

All that soda has rotten his brain over the years

No, that girl was Liza, and he was her best man at her wedding recently. Lol, what a cuck. I hate him so much.

>Jay got friendzoned
jaybros...

Is it me or is James slowly turning into white trash?

Bimsey just can't keep up with the current YT game. You need to upload a lot and fast, those who make things "whenever they feel like it" will be left to dust

james is now taking cameos to talk about old movies while taking a shit.

>turning

Attached: Screenshot_2020-04-30 GamerGrrls.png (721x822, 113.01K)

I disagree. Another way to make it is making compelling video essays. Digging deeper into a subject beyond shallow imdb trivia he usually puts out. He could for example make mini docs about Universal Monsters. But this would require effort and braincells

Attached: 3jzhbn3crqt81.jpg (1280x719, 261.08K)

fucking lol

Attached: FDFfl4lWEAADRK2.jpg (1536x2048, 332.6K)

Is James autistic? Why is he so obssesed with shit?

Attached: rBVaR1s7DIyAB2MMAAFyE65-Vfk197 (1).jpg (646x660, 98.26K)

he was in special ed school
he's retarded

Seems like these 1-3 hour retrospectives and essees do well in current YT but i don't see him doing something like that. His reviews have always been very bare bones

Those old videos are still making some decent income right?

James Rolfe basically can’t talk without a script, lmao. He wouldn’t fit in on BOTW.

Attached: 1589752651898.jpg (727x727, 45.56K)

the generation growing up on youtube rn are actually fucked. They're already doomed. Never let your kids watch that shit or be on the internet it's not for kids and it will fry their brains and turn them into turbo-autistic spazzy useless retards. Please don't let screens raise your kids. Even my little cousin who started school is already hooked on youtuber bullshit and has turned from a sporty normie into a nerdy gamer loser. Sad, many such cases.

the only thing that matter is your parents letting you watch it. If your mom throws you a tablet to be quiet for 12 hours, you were NEVER gonna make it. If you wouldnt get raped by indian cartoons it would be something else

what the fuck?

omg james stfu about the fly shit boxing gloves it was mildly amusing once when you used it in an AVGN skit but just shut the fuck up dude. Fucking hell this dude is such a sad sack of shit. He could've become an indie filmmaker darling pumpking out bizarre shorts and feature films using old cheesy effects with zany storylines and quirky characters. He could've achieved his dream even if he never broke into the mainstream he would've been an independent filmmaker to respect. Now he's just another retro gamer youtube loser. Fucking hell James I was really backing you for years and you had to pull this shit?? I guess he really is mentally disabled.
>muh nostalgia
>MUH NOSTALGIA

For the Zoomers who don’t know about this gay shit that came out over 10-years ago: youtu.be/ep_gltUC6v8

Yeah I don't have kids yet I would like to have them but I just couldn't raise them in this world. Either I let them be like every other autismo turbo normie to fit in or I raise them to be real people but they will probably hate me and rebel for making them "different" to the other kids. Best case scenario would be going off grid or joining some hippy cult in outback Australia but neither of those ideas seem realistic nor nourishing for my future children. Shits fucked aye!

not really. I see natural leader and social highschoolers all the time. There are modern methods to raise kids which combined with proper school choice will make sure your kid doesnt end up being autistic spaz. Dont do the obvious donts and the kids will be fine.
Also you gotta find a wife first lmao VIRGIN