It's time for freeze kino

it's time for freeze kino

Attached: FRW3UF3VIAEFWxw.jpg (1349x2048, 223.23K)

>pattinsons Chest
>that big

Attached: 1650316906744.jpg (385x390, 93.49K)

they better call it The Ba2man

>what is the batsuit

mr freeze is a fuckin silly dogshit villain, there's no way they could make him work in their dark gritty miserable batman franchise

Pattison has to gain muscle. Has to. And connect with the car.

And we need Cunny Robin.

>Robin
no

MR FREEZE is.... DARK MAGA

Pattinson is the worst batman

it's time for mad hatter

Mad Hatter would be my pick.

Does Mr. Freeze have any other stories than MUH WIFE

CUNNY

They already picked Joker and Penguin

woud be pretty comfy to see christmas in gotham again

Not really. Freeze sucks because Batman is about psychology. His super power is he's obsessed and traumatized. The Joker is just psychotic. Two Face has split personalities. Mad Hatter is a hypnotist. Hugo Strange alters people's brains. Freeze doesn't fit the themes of the world as much.

>Joker
Fucking WHY.
Joker's been in every god damned batman flick for the past 30 years, it's time to give him a rest and let an actually interesting character shine.
> muh batman's archnemesis!
> muh chaos to batman's order!
pure 95-IQ pseud cope. He's a cartoonish villain sue who's pissed off every character in the DCU and it makes no sense that he hasn't been killed.

t. affleckfag

And I forgot Scarecrow who's a psychiatrist that uses gas to terrify people.

Also the Riddler is OCD and Catwoman is a klepto.

Joker has more pull than any other villain of anything, he puts butts in seats. He has more pull than Batman now, arguably.

>CUNNY
yes

And Bruce Wayne's a pedophile

big if true

Looks like Rob Liefeld is making movie posters now.

Based

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_.png (400x310, 303.71K)

He wishes he was afleck.

>he wishes he was an old drunk loser and a failed version of batman
lol

>Channing Taintum as Mr Freeze
Fucking dropped

Keaton and prior Batmen are the worst. Batman didn't become a serious character on the big screen until the Nolan trilogy

>Failed
>Voted best Batman
Cope kumar

George Clooney was by far the worst Batman

>Keaton
>worst
cringe

comic book artists are seriously retarded

Scarecrow worked in Batman Begins because he was just a goon and despite being clearly a bit of a schizo, he was collected and intelligent all the way through. You can just write him as a psychiatrist who enjoys seeing other people suffer and scared. Or, like Two-Face, he used to be normal and then became a madman

Reeves is a hack

Okay I meant all the Batmen PRIOR to Bale are the worst. Though out of Baleman, Batfleck and Battinson, the one I dislike the most is Batfleck
>but muh comic physical accuracy
Doesn't matter. Batfleck was gay and he turned into a Joss Whedon character in JL

>but muh comic physical accuracy
>Doesn't matter
to me it matters a lot. batman just isn't batman if he's not a heavyweight

He should be black next time.

he looks like a fat fuck, not badass like comic batman.

not that batman is always giga ripped

Attached: FJ4_PkCXMAQCwPU.jpg (841x1280, 157.58K)

He is, just like Denis Villeneuve. But as much as it's fun bashing these directors that just produce remakes or sequels to old shit, they do their job well. Their writing still doesn't compare to the originals. 2049 and THE Batman don't compare to the original Blade Runner and Nolan, but they are worth their piece nonetheless
The Planet Of The Apes was a simple film with an iconic, possibly one of the most iconic endings in history, but being outdated killed it completely and Reeves' remake makes it look somewhat realistic in its own way

Attached: 1647785397846.jpg (680x1024, 217.07K)

>fats triggered by lean batman
stay mad, i liked how he clanked around in metal and was like a walking tank.

the first planet of the apes is great, sequels not so much (for the originals)

Battinson had the most comic accurate jawline though

Attached: 04.jpg (640x640, 48.11K)

>stupid artists, those muscles aren't realisti-

Attached: 278806179_2013883192152255_3158392658320983219_n.jpg (1440x1800, 462.64K)

i'm not mad it's just a lot less than what it should be imo. yeah that scene was cool but it'd be a lot cooler if it wasn't a twink. imagine a big 6'3 230 lb monster in that exact same scene, it would have been fucking amazing instead of just pretty cool

He actually looks good in this photo. He would have been a good Bruce Wayne in this look instead of the emo look. But I guess appealing to teenage girls and the now roasties who watched Twilight makes more money

i mean the scene when he was walking through the bullets

That guy is a freak but even he does not look as retarded as

bruce explicitly states in the movie he's been living a nocturnal life and that he also doesn't give a shit about the wayne estate so it makes sense in the movie

or does it not appeal to you wanting a big buff manly sexy man on screen?

>He actually looks good in this photo. He would have been a good Bruce Wayne in this look instead of the emo look.
He just looks like a guy who showers and combs his hair in a part. It's not really emo it's just he doesn't care.
I unequivocally liked twink Batman. It's more believable a regular-framed guy can do ninja shit that Batman is famous for. When Batman is like 6'3" and blasting people in the face, it's impossible to suggest not a single one of them is going to die. With Pattison it's believable. Even the guy he goes apeshit on is basically ok.

Shill thread.

mouse post

Attached: FRN7pmiXMAICviN.jpg (546x531, 27.02K)

woodberry

>dude serial killer that puts people in refrigerators lmao

Attached: fridge.png (640x960, 753.04K)

I'm just talking about looks, not physique

>twink Batman
None of the Batmen are twinks and Pattison is 6'1. He just doesn't have the large frame that Batfleck had, thus he looks less threatening

That’s just some synthol abusing freak.

that's what's most disappointing. if this guy was a serious actor he could have got buff and looked a lot better, but he didn't

He’s not a poojeet, so I doubt that.

>23 ip
>60 comment
This is a pajeet thread

Bloody benchod basterd who think to smart for good

>is this.. Could it be.. People replying more than once?!
>SHILLS
>PAJEETS
>BOTS
fucking hell, god forbid people actually discuss something with each other.

>Talking about a guys figure
This is a secret gay thread.

It's kind of funny how he decided to eat like a Japanese salaryman to get in shape, but he would have been just fine eating proteins, carbs and exercising heavily. He got physically fit for the
>damn son
gains, but he still would get mogged by the average gym rat

More like a focus group thread.