Halo.S01E06.1080p.WEB.H264-CAKES

>Halo.S01E06.1080p.WEB.H264-CAKES

Is it getting better yet?

Or do you guys just watch it for the giantess Spartan waifu?

Attached: FB_IMG_1645658021246.jpg (1080x1350, 129.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HQwebum8kgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would I watch a TV show that has worse cinematography, music, dialogue, and character motivations than the dumbass action video game it was based on?

Attached: 343guiltyspark-1.jpg (640x480, 37.83K)

She's not attractive. This is not how you capture the interest of male viewers. Halo is an IP geared toward men for men by men. Having a super special mary sue OC donut steel is fine if she's attainable, fuckable, cool or a combination of those traits. Men are driven to protect/defend. If it's a kid character then it tugs at the notion of being a guardian to something defenseless but if it's a romantic interest then that gets the heart pumping for every man.

And this chick doesn't scratch that itch in the least.

Attached: anya taylor-joy.png (1914x1852, 3.39M)

halo more like
GAYLO

I don't watch woke shit just because my dick is hard.

>episode starts immediate with john117 losing it and a spartan II writhing in pain
fuck this show, I'm done.

Anyone still care enough to watch it? I dropped it in episode 2 and i've heard it doesn't get much better

Wrong.

i've never watched a single episode

>a spartan 2 writhing in pain
are you forgetting about red team vs atriox and that one spartan getting his shoulder crushed and screaming like a little bitch?

>don't you remember 343 garbage?
ftfy

What's wrong with it? I didn't even know this show was a thing

if you don't know halo lore, imagine having decades worth of proven story and world building, loved characters, etc...and then taken all that, tossing it out the window and making a generic jason bourne wannabe scifi thriller that doesn't resemble halo except for a few superficial things

The team that made it is very proud of the fact that they ignored the games entirely. Didn't even play em.

Not joking. It's like a CW adaptation, characters are randomly race swapped, others left out entirely, the covenant are the good guys (while allowing certain humans in and giving them energy-sword finger nails) and the human government is the bad guy slave trading oppressive faction that needs to be taken down ASAP while no one really cares about the covenant.

Master Chief
More like
Massive Cheeks

Reminder John Halo is a virgin

spartans fucked each other in the showers m8

this woman is like the worst parts of kim from better call saul and starbuck from battlestar galactica and that tall knight chick from game of thrones. both of those women have other aspects that make them appealing despite their flaws, but this bitch, this whore, this miserable gun cleaner-haired retard of a spartan, she does nothing for me. nothing. I want her to be brutally tortured.

correct.

Pft no they don’t liar. John Halo is a good Christian and wouldn’t do that anyway.

he's mad sweeney and he boned a deadwife from lemony snicket so I don't think he's a christian

Maybe

Huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=HQwebum8kgc

She has this very masculine football head, if i didn't know any better i'd swear they cloned Pablo Jewname and it turned into a woman.

I dunno

Huh?

ok what u mean

cortana should be less jewish looking like why would you give a holographic AI such a giant nose wtf

Attached: 1647747393809.png (364x355, 139.5K)

John Halo is a good Christian boy that doesn’t have sex until marriage.

And in that moment, I finally became Halo(tm)

Attached: johnhalo.webm (1440x720, 2.74M)

makee a cute A CUTE

Attached: 1647877837145.png (251x576, 131.05K)

More like you became GAYLO
Gottem

Bloodlines is so fucking bad, Halo has never had good comics

wtf is a deadwife

>they just mind jump to Halo
This shit is so bad. The thing that grates on me the most is how much of a hate boner there is for Halsey. She's the best character in the show and 343 thinks she's the equivalent of Hitler.

So is Chief and Alien girl going to bang? Or is there going to be a love triangle between Chief, Kai and alien girl?

Attached: halo.s01e06.1080p.web.h264-cakes.mkv_snapshot_46.01_[2022.04.28_01.05.26].jpg (1920x960, 116.61K)

Imagine having a nagging woman in your head that you can’t beat or rape. I get why John is so emo in the show. That would drive me nuts. She’s not even pretty like who does she think she is fuckin nerd bitch shut up!

oh in american gods where both john halo and lemony snicket girl starred the girl died and was resurrected but alive and was often referred to as "deadwife" by the mad sweeney (john) character before he boned her so that is why

Though its obviously only going to be temporary, thank God someone put her in her place.

Attached: goodriddance .webm (1440x720, 2.88M)

She came, right? When chief touched her in their mind connection she's came physically?

Attached: halo.s01e06.1080p.web.h264-cakes.mkv_snapshot_44.52_[2022.04.28_01.04.13].jpg (1920x960, 174.63K)

how do I get a haircut like hers

All the other women you mentioned were way more annoying.

kim has not got me angry quite yet although the last few episodes have got me thinking she's heading that way god forbid

You can’t pull it off

correct I'm like norwood 3 but medical tech is miraculous when you're rich and famous like me

Fucking this unironically. If she's pretty then we don't have as big of an issue. But she isn't so I don't want shit to do with her.

Tomboys aren't cute. Cute girls are cute. Can't force a fucking masculine hairstyle on every bitch and then just throw her out there just because it's "a futuristic spess show".

thanks for explaining
I read the book around 15 years ago but figured the show was gonna be shit so I skipped it

YES DO NOT WATCH IT, unless you like watching 10 minute artsy gay sex scenes

I hate le modern feminist dyke haircut so much bros

Kim is 100% going to fuck over Jimmy. It's the only way his actions and general callousness makes sense in BB.

Attached: O.webm (1440x720, 1.64M)

>All the other women you mentioned were way more annoying.
I don't think so. Kim Wexler is a ride or die bitch, and Starbuck has compelling vulnerabilities played very well by Katie Sackhoff.

weeee acting!

kim is absolutely gonna get too woke for her own good and get got

kek yeah I'll pass
I recall the child-murdering kobold in the frozen town being my favorite part
hopefully that segment was kino at least

John Halo isn’t gonna die r-right bros?

Attached: ECB1C2F1-DD2B-4E54-AB84-DEF1C03D2CD9.gif (600x502, 37.15K)

He’s already dead

Noooooo

Attached: B2FB913B-3898-4BE2-A281-50A9B7C02896.jpg (362x362, 19.89K)

fuck off shill

Why are you seething

Can AIs ovulate?
Look at this piece of puffy womb.

Attached: Breedtana.png (707x957, 764.72K)

Who taught this bitch how to stand

do ancient pajeetas really just stand there staring at shit until The Time Is Right To Talk

Attached: 1633383329288.png (1253x580, 790.01K)

She’s probably playing candy crush on her iBrain like all old ladies do today on their phones when just chillin.

Are you kidding me? He's already on the fucking halo ring? And no Fall of Reach? I'm glad I never watched this obvious shitshow.

Perhaps

She murdered dozens (of children)....

Attached: billions.webm (1440x720, 1.7M)

She should be cum hungry for chief's seed virtual vagoo

>62/13/24
Oh I see so it's not just a Wheel of Time type of deal, where we're all just watching the trainwreck for the lols
No, this is even lower than that. This is a literal handful of NPC hyperconsumerist clowns unironically simping for this kike shitshow. I'm like "no way gaylo tards are this subhuman" and then I remembered they've been bankrolling a franchise that is literally a console-exlusive FPS. A fucking console fps. A FUCKING CONSOLE FPS

hollyqueer gives you the entertainment you deserve

Attached: 1645042910362.jpg (700x484, 133.25K)

John Halo
more like
John Craylo
because he cray cray

Great visuals and eveything else is garbage including the acting, diversity hires, dialogue. Why is modern filmmaking like this?

To save hundreds...

It's like Dragonball Evolution except the props are more accurate

(of Jews)...

Because you never tried
You should’ve made this show
Inb4 excuses
>I’m not Jewish I can’t into show biz
You could’ve saved us. Instead you failed us.

This is your fault.

Attached: 20DD9B1B-1A71-4755-927B-116C14BF69E9.jpg (228x250, 6.23K)

He's such a little bitch in this show.