Sequel to The Batman

What would you like to see?

Attached: FQ6ZWxuXIAAXvW7.jpg (1257x1264, 114.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iSmVtvE3EDY
dcau.fandom.com/wiki/Annie
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A modern take on Two Face

Robin

riddler finally get his pumpkin pie

Solomon Grundy. Turn the noire detective vibe that the first movie was going for into some kind of paranormal horror film. Make Grundy an urban legend that has started to become more and more real since the flood, and Batman essentially has to delve into both the history and the superstition behind Solomon Grundy to try and stop him. Batman going on some form of cryptid hunt sounds fun.

If that doesn't work with Reeves' "realistic" vision for Batman, there's always Black Mask. I don't think anyone gives a shit that Sionis was used for Birds of Prey.

Calendar man doing serial killer shit like it was implied in the Long Halloween? I don't know. Might bloat up the story too much but it could work.

Attached: download (32).jpg (200x252, 12.92K)

Nothing.

A different cast.

correct, fuck all the normie bootlicking dipshits who say otherwise

Attached: batman_and_robin_by_lee_bermejo_new_cover_by_batmanmoumen_deuvd5y-fullview.jpg (1024x1560, 300.76K)

It to get cancelled and for the Snyderverse to get restored

Attached: 1623789101504.jpg (1400x700, 198.68K)

A real Batman

SOMETHING'S IN MY ASS

all the sci-fi villains so the people saying this batman is realistic can shut the fuck up and die

I'm not against a Robin, but Pattinson is too young to have a Robin yet

a bull dyke poison ivy who uses chemical warfare derived from plants

grounded court of owls akin to eyes wide shut secret society

grounded clayface who is a master of disguise assassin

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-04-20-04h03m29s595.png (1920x816, 1.28M)

>fuck batman

Mr Freeze or Poison Ivy as a villain.

If it has to be "realistic" than Hugo Strange or Hush.
No more Jokers.

>poison ivy
>court of owls
neck yourself

I want to see Bruce Wayne character development. Show him learning how to run a business like a Gotham version of the Wolf of Wall Street. How does the city's economy work? How much of it is corrupted?
Court of owls sounds cool but it might be too soon. I'd like to see more buildup in the form of production design. They can sneak owl motifs into the architecture and really set the stage.

A villain that hasn't been done to death already. So no joker, riddle, two face, poison ivy etc

heh you seem upset. take your meds.

Batman RIP

With Court of Owls as The Black Glove and Bella Real as Jezebel Jet

Attached: 61R2GPSENCL (1).jpg (661x1000, 112.45K)

Something that isn't The Joker.

>Poison Ivy
Hasn't had an appearance in any DC film since the 90s.
>Two Face
Last appearance was almost 2 decades ago.

Not Joker
A Pattinson whose paycheck is at least partially contingent on gaining 15+ lbs of muscle compared to last time
A couple more scenes set in the daytime, so it doesn't feel like a weird Gotham on another planet where the sun only rises once a week

Attached: enab.jpg (569x802, 42.75K)

Maybe they could teach him how to fight.

im not interested into these Year 1 2 adaptations

C. Nolan already did the superior version with his BB and The Dark Knight

i'm not a comic nerd
what are some cool underused batman villains?

Scarecrow or Mr Freeze, but not sure how they're gonna follow up the flooded Gotham plotline.
In general would love to see
>Bruce Wayne being more social because he should now be going out of his recluse phase
>tighter plot
>use stealth/distraction in fights
>batsuit is too durable, either nerf it or show him being more competent so he doesnt have to tank bullets much
>bigger consequences if he fucks up during fights, or just show that he has become better at fighting

Still exists. Don't be upset zoomer I grew up with Adam West reruns. There's plenty more of his rogue gallery to explore
>Clayface
>Over the top actor known for being very successful. Extremely vain and will do anything to stay ontop
>Gets disfigured
>Uses a topical cream that restores his looks but fades shortly after use
>Gets dependent on it like an addiction(modern day actors)
Yadda yadda yadda. Sounds like if you got a good actor to play it that it would be kino as fuck. Having an actor explore such debauchery by playing an actor sounds like a role of a lifetime. Probably some Jared Leto shit

Holy shit this is ten times as based as what I was going to say.
I just wanted to see Scarecrow again.
Though Scarecrow could fit into your vision, since his entire schtick is drugging people and making them question reality.

Mr. Freeze

Hugo Strange, Thomas Elliot(Hush), Clayface, Professor Pyg, Court of Owls, Killer Croc, Black Mask, Firefly, League of Shadows. There's fucking tons.
Clayface could definitely work, I was just saying most people haven't given a shit about Poison Ivy or Two Face since their most popular movies.

Batman go to Chuck's fuck and suck

youtube.com/watch?v=iSmVtvE3EDY

What are some more obscure Batman rogues? Preferably that we haven't seen in film.
Firefly is pretty sick.

Just more scenes of Batman being overly violent and aggressive tbqh

A new villain

Killer Croc (he was in Suicide Squad 2016, but as just a racial stereotype who never met Batman)
Man-Bat
Solomon Grundy
BUT these and others are probably off the table if this is gonna be another "grounded/realistic" Batman universe, meaning nothing supernatural

Manbat?

Calendar Man

Gorilla Grodd

Damn, that Grundy idea actually sounds kino and would fit the flooded Gotham.

I think the issue is that a lot of the villains cant carry a movie by themselves. Looks like they set up that Penguin is taking over the mob stuff, but obviously he cant be the main antagonist. Clayface is also small time.
Hush would be interesting but it would basically be a retread of this movie.

Can't carry a movie by himself. That would be a more personal story.

He's a Flash villain when he's not a Justice League villain.

>Clayface is also small time.
Big disagree
Clayface could be one of the most effective villains if he was handled correctly
There was a whole episode in the animated series that could very easily be adapted
dcau.fandom.com/wiki/Annie
Basically you would have Clayface acting as some big bad that Batman has to stop, but it turns out that the guy helping Batman has just been another instance of Clayface the whole time

And General Zod is a Superman villain but he's gonna be in The Flash so anything goes at this point

>Birds of Prey
Nobody saw that movie so they should be fine.

More internal dialogue showing how batshit crazy he is.

Attached: 0222E1A7-CC5D-4786-914B-96731DD82FB2.jpg (745x1024, 112.91K)

Reeves and Pattinson fired and Affleck brought back with total control and Snyder executive producing.

Hush

An R rating

>show him being more competent so he doesnt have to tank bullets much
Didn't he almost die because he tried to tank a shotgun blast?
Make that a wake-up call for him.

I would unironically love to see Dick Grayson Batman on the big screen.

>Make that a wake-up call for him.
Yeah. I dont mind him tanking bullets that much because he's relatively new to this. But I hope they advance his character in the next one.
He should start using stealth and distraction tactics.

Batman become more professional, Penguin becoming new crime boss and looking more like from comics (maybe also always carrying umbrella with hidden weapon in it). Some new villain that is funded by Penguin to get rid off Batman

CUNNY
ROBIN

Attached: carrie.png (1920x1141, 2.34M)

Could do something a little bit like Arkham Origins. Penguin hires multiple villains to kill Batman.
Should feature Firefly, Deathstroke, Scarecrow (maybe make him a pharmacist working for Penguin), and if they really want to add the court of reddit, The Talon.

Turn his cape into a glider and give him a better cowl, make his foots steps silent than make his eye contacts glow white ,with night vision for functionality, so he can still intimidate criminals from the shadows, and tell Pat to stop doing the emo mumble.

Less blacks

This, the seeds have already been planted with the orphan in the first movie

I don't.

Single camera sitcom with Tik tok stars and vine cameos