What's the movie equivalent of hostile architecture?

What's the movie equivalent of hostile architecture?

Attached: austin.jpg (2048x1536, 554.47K)

why faggotfornia has this rampant problem when dems run that state unimpeded?

Capeshit obviously

Why buttplugs?

I'm not sure but check THIS out guys.

Attached: 1651115078889.jpg (942x750, 321.92K)

They're dilators. This is the dilation station at a mental health clinic.

Oy gevalt someone call Jonathan Greenblatt

>puts down a mattress

nothin personel kid

Slow Cinema
Bela Tarr, Lav Diaz, Wang Bing, Apichatpong Weerasethakul, Chantal Akerman, Hu Bo etc

What is that building supposed to be

What Holocaust Deniers Think
>A council of centralized Jewish leadership that has no documentation or evidence to ever existing decides to fake "the holocaust" as part of a plot to take over the world and enslave the Master Race
>Plant the seeds for decades (centuries?) in advance long before WW1 even happened (/pol/ often uses the old "six million" references as evidence of a conspiracy)
>None of this is ever discovered or found out
>Somehow orchestrate in the middle of WW2 the mass disappearance of 11 million people including 6 million jews and 5 million non-jews
>covertly relocate these people secretly to ??? (Israel I guess?)
>build all these complex facilities and phony camps that were actually resorts with theaters and swimming pools and etc
>falsify thousands of documents, photographs, etc
>create thousands of fake mass graves and fill them with fake bodies in the middle of nazi-controlled territory
>pay off millions of witnesses of dozens of nationalities, none of whom EVER break the silence that they were in fact in on a gargantuan conspiracy
>Pay off every single historian to have existed at the time or has existed since, they're all in on it too and none of them ever blab
>All the nazi's are in on it too as not one of them denied the holocaust took place at their trials, just their individual responsibility.
>The leaders of every country in the world is in on that, including both sides of the Cold War
>Jews coordinate all this despite no real method of communication at the time. Moreover not a single document exists of them communicating so it was all psychic I guess
>No paper trail of this MASSIVE unprecedented operation that has spanned now many years exists.
>Somehow THIS is more believable than the nazi's killing the people they said they always wanted to kill

preachy hollywood blockbusters made by preachy corporations

Attached: occupy.png (1024x1300, 3.01M)

who even cares

To refute your first point, no serious holocaust truther believes in some worldwide Jewish conspiracy. The train of thought is that the USSR wanted to justify their "liberation" of eastern Europe and eastern Germany, so they cook up a story about the holocaust to make the Nazis look bad. Jews latch onto this holocaust narrative because their entire identity revolves around victimhood and they wanted justification for the creation of the modern state of Israel. Meanwhile, the USA and Great Britain are passively in support of the holocaust narrative, because--like the USSR--the existence of the holocaust helps to justify their actions in Europe.

The Jews themselves weren't the masterminds behind the initial creation and spread of the holocaust narrative, the whole thing just very conveniently fell in their lap and they ran with it. No Jewish conspiracy needed.

Cтaлкep.

You're correct but most of the leadership of the USSR was Jewish so it still was mostly Jews who concocted it for the reasons you stated.

I've thought about this sort of thing and it's easily solved with a solid board, you can even do a halfway comfortable fetal position in between all that. They need to have them variable heights with the odd sharp point here and there.

I fucking, fucking, fucking hate homeless people and they should put me in charge of this sort of thing.

Since the protocols of the elders of Zion there's been a conspiracy theory about global Jewish control

>most of the leadership of the USSR was Jewish
Why go with something that's so easily disprovable?

Attached: 1632979308944.jpg (640x701, 70.7K)

I'm thinking a giant Roomba or pic related that roams the streets and detects homeless people

Attached: 1633400432833.jpg (640x769, 156.44K)

cope

Attached: 1521764085672.png (650x994, 617.5K)

Jews hold significant financial power in a lot of Western countries. When a Hitler comes along and says no to wealthy Jews, Jews around the world all use their financial power to attack anyone who tries to stop Jews from doing Epstein-Weinstein shit.

>WHY DON'T YOU ALLOW FILTHY HOBOS TO SLEEP IN YOUR DOORWAY REEEEEEEEEEE
Anti-homeless architecture is based as fuck and I'm tired of pretending it's not.

>What's the movie equivalent of hostile architecture?
Gratuitously filling all fiction with nonwhites and faggots to demoralize whites.

How about regular people?
Does removing all benches from the train and subway stations because homeless might sleep on them improve the lives of everyone else who's required to stand now?

Attached: 1641967214550.jpg (720x960, 90.61K)

It's more the fact that neoliberal hbtq people are just the kind of assholes going around proclaiming muh no human is illegal and having sanctuary cities and having a meltdown whenever homeless are moved... Yet still go complete NIMBY.

You're completely right user. We should remove subways entirely and replace them with Tesla Tunnels

>Is standing up good for you?
Is this a real question

Every one of your posts can be refuted but I know whoever wrote this shit pasta made it close to 2000 characters on purpose.

This is called gaslighting. No pun intended. I just think the Holocaust is greatly over exaggerated and even if true Jew lives matter no differently than anyone else and there's been far worse genocides and historical events to put such emphasis on the Holocaust and Israel.

Even in WWII itself, most sources say 20+ million Russians died. So why are we not at least 3x more sympathetic to ethnic Russians than we are to ethnic Jews? It's absurd.

Attached: 1639800206250.jpg (750x684, 99.1K)

I read The Theory and Practice of Hell back in the 90's for shits and giggles. Good stuff

Except they don't do that, they just put bars on them or replace them with chairs so some scumbag doesn't decide to take a fucking nap on them.

Whites getting "demoralized" by seeing non-white people in media is a really crazy alt right talking point when they will defend to the death that saying nigger in public isn't okay.

War isn't genocide, simple as.

Not in my city
They just removed the benches. no new chairs.

T standing desk elitist
I bet you double mask

Attached: 2e733f14-9f0a-4443-95c3-5ca45a40b931-AP20109645781421.jpg (3984x2656, 1010.27K)

Well now they're just being retarded.

Go woke back broke

Attached: 42e.jpg (680x851, 111.91K)

got a loicence for that kfc?

Attached: 1632642811077.png (755x708, 669.57K)

That trend so many movies in the 70s had where everyone just starts arguing with each other, all raising their voices and over one another, with that shitty audio mixing to where the highscare way too high.
I swear that was some stupid shit trend that was done on purpose; so many movies around that period do it.

Attached: 1620019954407.png (265x328, 150.61K)

anti-homeless architecture doesn't even deter homeless people, they just lay down some cardboard or cheap plywood and sleep anyway. It's just a scam to fund corrupt contractors.

If you really wanted to fix the problem, you'd just give them true government funded housing - something that lefties would cream themselves over, sure, but you'd also be able to police them more easily by having all kinds of strings attached so they don't turn into drug dens. It's like prison without the massive costs of the legal system.

Section 8/public housing *should* have been championed by any conservative who could actually see the writing on the wall, but instead a cabal of developers turned it into a shitty voucher system that enables their slumlords.

>Besmirches Chad standing with a proud upright excellently postured Capital T
LMAO, lose more

Very true but it also goes back to the government gutting state run institutions back in the 80’s. You can’t just get a schizophrenic homeless man an apartment and a job at McDonald’s and expect him not to stab your while you order a burger.

>you'd just give them true government funded housing
Doesn’t work if they can’t do drugs they leave and also the homeless abuse each other

>but you'd also be able to police them more easily by having all kinds of strings attached so they don't turn into drug dens.
Or let them lmao
Who cares if pic related is in the middle of bumfuck nowhere

Attached: 1625875768005.jpg (1942x1466, 620.71K)

then keep them there and pick em up off the street.

idk why bums dont use camping cots. you can find some really cheap and it would dab on these anti bum shit

What a mistake that turned out to be. Now they just roam the streets and panhandle at every intersection until they snap and stab someone

>98% of homeless are not paralyzed.
why won't these fucks just get a minimum wage jobs?

diversity quotas

They need to make some kind of discrete frame so you can sleep standing up and cops can't hassle you.

Most of the homeless are drug addicts

you freeze to death on cots

If you don't think something like that could happen then look at how the Jan 6th event and the current operation in Ukraine have been presented

Ass

They just need to put a pallet over it

it's a LGBBQ homeless safe space

Pretty much this Most have no desire to get a job they just want to beg until they can get high

>Who cares if pic related is in the middle of bumfuck nowhere
media exists and all it takes for everybody to get all up in arms about how government is failing those people is one sad video

because they are mentally ill and drug addicts
NOBODY stays homeless for more than a few days unless they are mentally ill.
Every western nation has a fucking billion safety nets that exist for the purpose of preventing people from getting so poor and fucked that they are forced to live on the streets

They need a free-for-all zone in the Mojave Desert, just a big open area surrounded by Gaza West Bank style walls. Anything goes. Regular shipments of drugs, cigarettes, alcohol and s.o.y.l.e.n.t. meal replacement. You can only enter or leave with the clothes on your back. Everyone arrested for vagrancy in Southern California is transported there. You can also go there voluntarily. There'd be a 10 mile radius where vehicles aren't allowed around the compound (except for supply trucks and buses dropping off new loads of homeless people). You can leave whenever you want, but on account of the ten surrounding miles of barren desert and the no-vehicle policy, you'd have to be serious about leaving to get out. Most homeless people would just stay there indefinitely.

NOOOOO YOU JUST CANT TAKE MEDICINE NOOOO

Attached: Untitled.png (369x308, 189.23K)