AAAAAAHHHHH

Attached: 1651025604477.jpg (1280x1517, 486.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xGXrFp44suw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that Till

Mom?

DC is now teeny shit

I’m the baby joker

I've seen Rammstein live

I’ve never seen such a failed attempt at being scary

Looks like a design straight out of Dick Tracy

can't wait for the next Joker

Attached: images.jpg (614x499, 37.63K)

Great live show hey

he looks like someone took heath ledger’s scars and ripped them open with their bare hands, that’s pretty metal

Who would (YOU) cast as the next Joker?

Attached: 1651085833956.jpg (382x390, 37.99K)

Ezra Miller looks rough lately.

Best Doctor

Who said he's supposed to be scary.
He just looks repulsive.

The time for a female Joker is now.

Attached: 571897A6-EE19-4818-8AB2-8BD35BA8FEF8.png (347x676, 217.43K)

A FEEMALE NIGGER

I thought they were connecting it with Phoenix's Joker. The whole "Thomas Wayne for Mayor" made me thing they just changed the actors for the first minutes of the movie, until I realized it was set in the present (or 2000s, maybe?)

Attached: a50c4a3de65319a5389f5ecff9a0c6dc.png (1000x1250, 1.58M)

Rammstein has always been a guilty pleasure of mine. Think my favourite track is Wo Bist Du, if I had to pick one.

Leto-style Femjoker could work too

Attached: 3840x2560_eff8364b5feab1193e9db78a164c1f68_3526702.jpg (3840x2560, 1.28M)

Willem Dafoe obviously. He even has the perfect facial structure for it.

>Rammstein
Mudvayne, too

Attached: 0B61874A-E6D0-468C-A031-7A7B249B5487.jpg (640x368, 14.48K)

Man the Santa Cruz joker really let himself go.

But seriously, the looks on this Joker makes me wish for a horror themed batman movie, it would be certified KINO.

A Batman movie where Batman never shows up would be kino.

would unironically be a better Joker than Keoghan

Attached: 1644198952178.jpg (1526x1068, 435.11K)

Ezra's left eye is higher than his right.

That's an underrated song for sure. Rammstein's power ballads are in general.

nobody is 100% symmetrical but they come pretty close

Nah. Ezra's jawline and cheekbones are top tier, but his eyes are wonky as fuck. Look at that last picture, he looks like he's melting.

He's supposed to be funneh

>ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ

Beat me to it.
youtu.be/xGXrFp44suw

I'd rather watch something with Leto Joker.

it's just from squinting, their eyes are one of their best features

Attached: 1633463947786.jpg (2400x1420, 470.22K)

Jews are really disgusting looking

How the fuck did this not get cut during the concept phase?

i unironically like the design

I unironically hate the design

i unironically am the joker baybee

First they came for the female love interests. Then they came for the female sidekicks/friends who inevitably end up more important to the central plot than the male hero. And now they came for the villains. No one is allowed to be attractive anymore. No one is going to be on this ugly nigga's side.

Attached: 1602215563488.gif (414x472, 2.11M)

First name fag second you want the joker to be pretty?

It looks slightly less bad when his skin is smoothed out a bit.

Outside of hideous unlovable freakazoid monsters that are destined to be righteously destroyed by the heroes, every character in a film should be pretty, especially charismatic ones that are meant to leave an impression.
The Joker is slick, theatrical, intimidating, and most importantly always manages to have a entourage of henchmen for his schemes. He can't be a cripple who likely can't even talk without sounding like a stroke victim. This rendition looks like he's supposed to either be the hick slasher horribly scarred by the protagonists in an early 80's horror movie or Frankenstein's assistant.

>No one is allowed to be attractive anymore.
the movie stars robert pattinson and paul dano, you dumb bitch

Exactly.

>their
Wtf is with this site being overrun with faggots recently

>recently

Dano looks like every other milquetoast white motherfucker and is part of the problem. The last characters that people can look forward to as being interesting and dynamic are villains. Having a controversial perspective highlighted by a character who is antagonizing the heroes and taking what they want is neat when it's written and presented well. Female villains might look the part but these days ALL have to have their villainy explained away. No one is batshit crazy for the fuck of it. Everything went to shit at the hands of some MAN and now she's lashing out because of forces beyond her control so of course it's not her fault. Meanwhile men have accountability and duty but if the villain is flat out ugly as a point it'll be difficult to endear people to his cause. He's ugly so he's wrong. He's wrong so he's bad. He's bad so he's ugly. It loops.

Im not gonna ignore someone's preferred pronouns just because they're a deranged unhinged violent psychopath :/
you wouldn't call Richard Ramirez "she" just because he's a murderer and murderers are bad

>their
lol
>best features
Uneven and boringly dark

You wouldn't call Ramirez a she because he's a man, which means you call him a he. Guess who else is a he? Ezra Miller.

>preferred pronouns
Yikes, it’s not a “preference” sweetie it’s who they is

gender =/= sex
I respect what people would like to be called, simple as

Dafoe. Him being older just makes the dynamic even better. I'd have him well groomed and colorful, as much as you can contrast with grimy gritty Batman as possible. Chattering teeth, acid flowers and joker fish everywhere. Grim Joker vs Grim Batman is boring.

Attached: 775502c99cf606353ea498c5c2975a30.jpg (750x549, 66.47K)

this looks megakino

Gender and sex are the same thing. They've only been delineated and separated by ideologues who want to redefine gender and then use the term and its intrinsic connection to sex they deny exists to Trojan horse their deconstruction of the concept of biological sex altogether. There's a reason tranny activists are now attacking people who talk about biological sex. The gender/sex divide was only ever a tool for incremental "progress."

It's the same with ethnicity/nationality. Those two concepts were synonymous in most countries until multicultural fanatics wanted to start deconstructing them via mass migration.

>I respect
Enabling someone's delusions is not respect.

There is already femjoker and thats harley quinn

He'd be much better as Mad Hatter.

Attached: mad hatter.jpg (696x1096, 140.12K)

>THIS HALLOWEEN
>john carpenter music kicks in, jump cuts to some slut running through the woods
>IN A WORLD WHERE HUMANITY IS PUSHED TO THE BRINK
>giggling noises, rhythmic slapping sounds
>OF ANNIHILATION
>slut falls down, screams, music stops, cut to black
>EXPERIENCE TRUE TERROR
>jump cut to some dude in a lab coat saying we can't stop them
>meatball crashes through the window, latches onto his neck
>TERROR TOMA
>RATED R

Attached: CBYSCNGLEBFXTIQH4T2VUQ5I6Y.jpg (300x450, 17.75K)

No way that's just a tumor

It's possible, but that thing has no brain obviously.

it doesn't look that bad with what looks like white makeup. still don't want to see joker in any major capacity though.

They are completely lost eh?

How do you remember how everyone wants to be called?
Do you keep a notebook and start searching for their pronouns when you meet them?
Clown faggot.

Had to compete with Marvel

Not really, but you never read a comic in your life so why should i bother.

Brutal mog