Olivia Wilde Was Served Legal Papers from Jason Sudeikis in Middle of CinemaCon Presentation

Attendees at CinemaCon in Las Vegas on Tuesday were left confused after Olivia Wilde was served an envelope marked "Personal and Confidential" while she was on stage to discuss her upcoming film Don't Worry Darling.

While many believed at the time that the envelope — given to Wilde, 38, by a woman in the front who approached the stage — was an unsolicited script, sources confirm to PEOPLE that the director and actress was served legal papers mid-presentation pertaining to her children with ex-fiancé Jason Sudeikis.

A reporter present in the audience observed the exchange, in which Wilde asked, "This is for me?"

After remarking that it seemed "very mysterious," the Tron star said she was "going to open it now because it feels like it's a script."

Once she opened it, Wilde continued, "Okay, got it. Thank you." She then went on with the presentation, picking up where she left off with her remarks on Don't Worry Darling, and it never came up again.

Speculation immediately began among those present, with those at CinemaCon wondering if the envelope handoff was somehow part of the presentation or if it was in fact a script.

Attached: CB4B8367-0DD7-4D2F-9D9D-A372F7D76E83.jpg (1500x1127, 160.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5Fvdf4ZsZz4
nudogram.com/videos/8626/olivia-wilde-nude-leaked-the-fappening/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah so Sudekis is actually a jerk. I thought he might be after Collosal, but Ted Lasso S1 told me he might have a soul, but really S2 should have been the giveaway.

Anyway, now we know.

She looks bogged

why do actors have such fucked up personal lives?

everyone does, most just aren't in the public eye

There was recently a leak of her filming herself having an orgasm. Just shows her face and tits, but still not bad. Probably on /gif/ somewhere.

I worked at Tribeca Productions years ago, he came in once and was one of the only nice celebrities I met.

Olivia and Amber Heard are good friends, that's all you need to know

Their job is about invoking personal trauma / exciting reactions from audiences. Actors are inherently weird fucking people. The only "normal" ones are actor's who accidentally started acting due to chance.

Nigga, she cheated and left him for a guy that couls be their son. He's being reasonable for not killing them both.

Harry Styles is a fag and that fake relationship is her desperate attempt to stay relevant

Does that make it better or worse?

It's a court order for not paying shit. They literally track you and give it to you in public if you dodge it so you can't say "I haven't received anything in the mail". They also do that for child support court orders. Here's one of the rapper Tyga getting it at a signing kek.

youtu.be/5Fvdf4ZsZz4

>Actors are inherently weird fucking people
Wow they really are just like us!

olivia, quit remaking this thread and put your shoe on your head already

it's not a court order
when you file for divorce you are legally obligated to make sure the other party got served with the same papers you are filing with the court

most of you aren't weird

If she didn't act like a dudebro, she'd be able to keep a man

lmao what a sly pimp

then she getting a court order for not paying shit

She's not taking care of the kids while fucking an actual they/them child goblin. He owes child support.

I keep seeing hints on social media that a scandal will drop involving someone that was trending today. My guess is Sudeikis gets canceled within a month and Ted Lasso is shut down

>the Tron star
Oof, she hasn't done anything of note since?

I think she did indie film Butter.

She's basically Amber Heard. A literal cum receptacle for more famous people.

>Their job is about invoking personal trauma
Strasberg has done so much damage to the field

They lie and pretend for a living.

got er

Attached: 1303366623572.png (300x266, 68.24K)

She has never made a good movie, can't believe she's achieved so much even after Weinstein ded

They're terrible people. That's why they devote their lives to pretending to be other people.

She was always a thirsty bitch. Sudeikis should foreseen that.

One time at my office a process server came in masquerading as a delivery guy. I figured it out after he awkwardly declined my offer to deliver the "package" to our HR head. Since I really didn’t like this woman, I got the keys to her office from the janitor and walked him to her office to let him in. But I guess someone tipped her off since she fucking ran out of the building that day

Attached: B5333A36-A089-499C-86E2-F93D3F2CD2D8.jpg (828x1280, 183.85K)

1) The type of people who want to be famous
2) Among them, only few are chosen, for a reason
3) The type of person who is in a position to choose who gets to be famous or not

At every level, those people are fucked in the head. The only sane people in Hollywood are set/production staff.

what if she got handed an envelope of tributed photos and looked at them on stage wouldn't that be incredibly awkward and silly haha

nudogram.com/videos/8626/olivia-wilde-nude-leaked-the-fappening/

>Shoves her hand down Harvey's pants at a basketball game
>Uses a nude double for The Change-Up
Fucking hypocrite

Women post wall get crazy horny and women in Hollywood are generally insane so I’m gonna just side with Jason even though idgaf

Sudekis is also a faggot. Didn't he wore a shirt pandering to a bunch of dindu because of some soccer game.

Fuck both of them.

goddamn she looks fucking terrible holy fuck

Elon cancelled cancelling
Sorry nigger.

Keep dreaming

Cancelling cancelling would be cancelling free speech, so no, he hasn't.

>>Shoves her hand down Harvey's pants at a basketball game
Pics?

These are the same people who sucked off fat jewish producers to get their careers

>A New York-based tabloid journalist told me recently that a model friend of his encountered Weinstein at a North American film festival a few years ago. According to her story, Weinstein told her that if she wanted to act, she should come to his office—at which point he proposed a threesome between the two of them and Olivia Wilde.

Attached: MV5BMTAwMTkwNTQ2NTdeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU2MDA0MzU5Nw@@._V1_UY1200_CR120,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg (630x1200, 39.03K)

>Olivia Wilde
My fucking god what happened?
she was beautiful.

>everyone does
I don't

The wall waits for no one.

Crash test dummies would be jelly of her tho.

Who the fuck is Jason Sudikeis?

Several old cultures viewed actors as on the same level of prostitutes. They were right.

Shit, she's turning into Angelina Jolie and losing too much weight.

I would put them on the same level as politicians, so yes.
I have more respect for prostitutes, at least they serve a purpose.

>She's basically Amber Heard. A literal cum receptacle for more famous people.
All the boys love Mandy Lane is my favorite slasher and she was great in it.

>yeah so actually
gay language
>liking ted lasso
gay taste in shows

>i don't
said the incel.

Attached: this is how you talk. this is how you dress. this is you.gif (769x765, 319.95K)

The actor you hire when you have a B-level script but don't want to hire an A-level actor.

Attached: GettyImages-1328996687.jpg (681x383, 60.21K)

Damn user, i hope it gets better.

>still posed for a picture with him
Damn, he's pretty professional all things considered

Last thread an user exposed Amber Heard and Wilde's friendship. What other breakthroughs will we find about this case? Will Olivia still be a massive whore who's children hate her? Mostly likely.

Attached: Olivia-Wilde-Amber-Heard-caught-up-LA.jpg (2048x1412, 239.32K)

>abandons her family so she can fuck some 20-something year old twink in a dress.
yeah, no he's the bad guy because a server took her chance at some gay speaking event.

>Their job is about invoking personal trauma
this should be illegal. it's basically psychological abuse. only that people line up and pay for it.