Nooo fuckkk my sirs nooo aahh

Nooo fuckkk my sirs nooo aahh

Attached: Screenshot_20220427-235802_rif is fun.jpg (1080x940, 335.21K)

DO NOT RENEW

Thank fucking god. Like every other movie is some retarded pajeet shit like Ragadish Goes Bingbong

NOOOOO SIRS WTF THIS WAS THE ONLY REASON I WAS KEEPING NETFLIX FUCKING BITCH BASTARD FUCK YOU FUCKING BLOODY BITCH

BICH MADARCHOD

Unironically might help. I don't care if it's cheap, there's way too much Indian crap on streaming services and nobody outside India wants it. Amazon and Netflix in particular.

Meanwhile the west continues to eat up their globo homo propoganda

It wouldn't so bad if you could just filter via spoken language.

what? diversity doesn't pay? WOW

Attached: 1631490237407.jpg (512x422, 28.52K)

Nobody in India has Netflix. Its too fucking expensive.

One guy has it and she shares his password with everyone else.

>Calling the west globohomo
>It's literally illegal like a real Indian law to depict smoking at all in movies and television

Damn who’da thought flooding n*teflix with pooshit would have been a bad move??

That's the only reason I pay for Shitflix

GOODMORNING SIRS

YOU BLOODY FUCKING

>ShiversMeTimbers.webm

Theres some movie I keep getting recommended thats dubbed in like 8 different Indian languages and they're all listed seperately instead of being a setting.

That would literally show you how small and shit Netflix's catalog is though,

SIR PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AND SHARE PASSWORD SEND ME ON WECHAT SO NOT GOTTEN BY FILTHY PAKISTAN FUCK BASTERD TOO THANK YOU SIR

is Andhadhun good or as cringe as it seems?

pretty good, better than any recent hollywood trash.
watch it if it's KGF. Guaranteed kino

Good morning

Its not like netflix is propped up by american drugs companies who are making hormones and puberty blockers bankrolling shows about transkids or anything though right
No its the country of street shitters, punishment by gangrape and daily muslim beatings thats the real manifestation of globo homo

Surely dropping content is only going to hasten the death spiral?

>mfw when the theater sharing Raj's password to stream Netflix erupts into dance.

Attached: eoRV2d.gif (400x300, 2.56M)

>>It's literally illegal like a real Indian law to depict smoking at all in movies and television
No it isn't retard. Why lie on the internet?

Yeah, it is. You cannot show smoking in any production without a mandatory large block lettering across the screen warning of the dangers of tobacco

NOW I CAN NO LONGER LOOK AT BIG BOLLYWOOD HOT BOB ON THE NETFLIX

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DID SHARE PASS WORDS BITCH

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Smoking is fucking gay

Sirsbros...

No one wants to see goofy indian shit. The less trash on Netflix the better, because it'd serve to streamline whatever algorithms they have to reccomend peole the stuff they actually want to see. We all know Netflix has slim pickings as far as licenced content goes, but they should put the good stuff they do have on hand at the forefront, not buried under mountains of poo.

That means you CAN show it, but with the warning. Therefore it's not illegal you ESL fag. Lrn2English

good morning sirs

Attached: 1613834648953.jpg (2500x1406, 1.85M)

why do leftists argue for more options like easy mode in dark souls but refuse adding more options in netflix app

i sware this company is literally trying to destroy themselves

>Read series/movie synopsis
>pooloos
>"oh."

Guaranteed bad acting, shit story, and ugly cast.

How do you market misstep this bad? The data is available.
>Let's capture the Indian audience they're massive!
>but sir they're third wor--
>SO MANY!
>O-o-okay..

So basically
>Netflix buys into the "BIG INDIAN MARKET" meme
>Realize that India is dominated by their own domestic media and basically everyone else that hasn't been established is swamped out
>Lose millions and possibly billions
The exact same thing that happened to Disney in China

Good torrenting sirs!

not it would still be bad cause half of them get an english dub too.

Ideally they'd separate English (American) from English (British).

HELLO SIRS THIS IS TOM FROM NETFLIX SUPPORT DO NOT REDEEM THE CODE SIRS

Keep reading the whole title, champ. It’s Netflix India.

They got outcompeted by local streamers (Aha, Hoichoi, Sony Liv, Zee5) because they don't have any good local content. The only netflix show I watched was Sacred Games.

HELLO?

HELLOOO?

CAN YOU HEAR ME BITCH?

NOOOOOOOOOO

HELLLOOOOO?

DO NOT CANCEL THE BOLLYWOOD BITCH

I WILL KILL YOUR WHOLE FAMILY

How is this bad?
This only saves them from shit content

Bollywood continent is unironically soul and based and was one of the reasons Netflix was standing out amongst the rest. Literally nobody cares about Netflix originals.

Good morning Sir this is not ok I will ask you to undrop Indian content HD good morning sir

Wtf are they even going to have on there now? After all the western studios took their properties back to create their own services 60% of Netflix's catalogue is pajeet shit. It's going to be a ghost town on there now.

DO NOT REDEEM THE MOOBIES

indians don't even pay for netflix anyway lol. it's always the village's shared account or some 123movies shit

they tried going too woke too fast and

Attached: 1650469208545.jpg (1080x1228, 122.99K)

maybe they should actually try to make decent content instead of pozzed 'bombay begums' niggerfaggotry. fuck netflix. dark is the only good show on it

I wonder why

Attached: Netflix_India_LGBT_propaganda.webm (476x320, 2.04M)

where will I watch thugs of hindustan now

Netflix India needs:
More poo in loo
More Bob
More vagene
Thank you for calling tech support

I wish there was a way to filter Indian films from streaming services. I'm sick of having to browse through dozens of poo flicks when trying to find something to watch.

YOU ARE BITCH ASSHOLE SIR

That and domestic OTT platforms provided much better local content.

Rightly so, fuck netflix

NOOOOOOOOOO NETFLIX YOU FUCKING BLOODY BASTARD SIR!!!

Off the top of my head, shows like Byomkesh, Rangbaaz, Rocket Boys, Locked, and others are far better shows than anything Netflix ever put out.

this is probably 100% accurate