That will be $10 + tip for 480p with commercials

>That will be $10 + tip for 480p with commercials

Attached: netflixpriceplan.png (973x1551, 320.36K)

Is the jew magic really so strong that people see $15.49 and think it's more affordable than $15.50?

>Good
>480p

when you realize how stupid the average goyim really is, you'll probably start siding with the jews

That's all normie mobilefags need

>t. saul kikelstein

>copy HBO Max’s plan with a fraction of its library because they’ve filled themselves to the brim with terrible original shows
I can’t wait for them to finally lose Breaking Bad

Attached: B5987552-C571-41AB-B626-F7A90EC2DA4F.png (1417x816, 1.37M)

10 bucks doesnt even get you 720p? fucking lul

I guess its for people who only ever watch on phones/tablets, which is sad in its own right

S

Attached: 1627972588026.png (704x513, 28.75K)

No thanks, I'm fine with my NAS.

My mother in law pays for the netflix I use. I hate her so much it hurts lol

why would anyone pay to stare at moving pictures, seems autistic

I don't use this shit, are there really ads in the already paid-for package? top fucking kek

I've done that since 2005 when I quit my job and started taking loans from banks and government incentives for business when said companies didnt really exist
The more you work the poorer you get.
The system is so easily playable you gotta be an absolute moron to keep working after realizing that.

>for a couple months been pirating movies again since Netflix never has anything
>put it in an external hdd then plug it to the Xbox to play on the TV
>parents seem to like it
>2 months ago spring for the money to get a nas server with 4x4TB hdds
>set up plex
>my mom fucking loves it
>tells me to cancel Netflix and HBO
>dad is proud of me since he can watch his mafia movies
Feels good lads

What should I get for my parents?

Why did Netflix just green light everything? They really fucked themselves with their binge model

Uhm sweetheart that is called FRAUD and punishable by up to 15 years in prison and $500,000 in fines

Just joking I have no idea really, is there a wikihow article you can recommend to get me started?

Also just releasing everything at once means they people finish a massive show in just a weekend if they like it. Instead of dragging it on for 3 months like everywhere else, which keeps people talking.

IDK why but hbo max has given me a year's membership with their best plan at 7.99 a month (cheaper than their ad plan) I literally signed up for the free trial, went to cancel and they emailed me and told me I could continue my membership cheaper.

originally it was 6 months, then after like 2 months they emailed me and told me I qualified for another 6 months lol.

this. when was the last time you saw a normie talk about the witcher? hell, when was the last time you saw Yea Forums talk about it in earnest? the weekly model encourages "water cooler conversation"

Honestly this

I totally get why the world is so fucked when you look at normies, if I was a jew I would do it too. Whites literally sell eachother out for nothing, there is 0 tribalism in caucasian culture, even blacks and mexicans are more tribalistic and protective of their own than whites

Based
It’s honestly the only one I give a fuck about anymore mostly for all their DC cartoons

>bought a NAS
>bought 4x HDDS
>have xbox and external hdd

>lmao fuck netflix it's so much easier and cheaper!

how do you bozos not see why people get subscriptions

it would take 2-3 years of netflix to make up for spending all that

Not really it just depends on your country
I assume the more bloated and inneficient the government you have the easier it is to scam them
It's peak holywood accounting. get money from "investors", low interest, report loses, repeat with a new ID, address, etc, dont repeat the same bank for another 5 or 6 years

>$20 a month for Netflix
Do people actually pay this?

Attached: laughing.gif (263x150, 2.71M)

$20/mo is 0.4% of my monthly disposable income i.e. practically free

It encourages intrigue and suspense. Stranger Things comes out and it's what, a single week of discussion? I haven't even see anyone talking about Inventing Anna here.

There are literally dozens of other streaming services more worthwhile to spend your money on and most cheaper.

Lmao you can stream all this garbage for free

name one (1)

HBO Max

>Now stuck having to continuously download new content for them to watch
Ya dun goofed. Pirating is the only way for movies but for TV shows it's a huge bitch.

Attached: 1452117195564.png (376x302, 199K)

>as far back as I can remember I always wanted to be a pirate
*skeep do wop doobiedoo starts playing*
*kids playing on the street in the ambiguously dated past sometime from 1979 to possibly 1955 its impossible to tell*
*the camera slowly zooms in the a fat italian watching tv in the window behind the kids.*
>see back in my fathers day they had the cable racket and it was a good deal for everyone. Ya paid nothing and only got over the air like a schnook or you paid a pretty penny and got all the crap you could ever want. everybody won, everybody who mattered made money and the people that didn't make money weren't complaining they were too busy watching 500 channels.
*shot of a soap commercial*
>not to mention the kick back from the ads. That's right we charged this bozos an arm and a leg and we made watch soap commercials, and still they didn't complain. The fear of missing out was just too strong. Who wants to take the time to be a good father, a good husband, a good party host, when you could just pay for cable and do all those things easier.
>now those days are long gone, when I was coming up it was all streamed. The news, the network shows, the simpsons hell even the ads streamed. No more 500 channels, no more happy customers. Everybody saw the slice of pie cable companies were getting and started complaining theirs weren't big enough.
*shot of a guy getting his head smashed through a television*
>see this poor guy? last week he was the CEO of netflix, one of the biggest streaming companies for over a decade. Now look at him
*close up of his cut up face*
>now everybody's poor and no one's happy.
*shot of a thumbdrive going into a television*
*a family in the dim glow of a television all smiling*
"as far back as I can remember I always wanted to be a gangster" plays from the television
>that's where I come in
*shot of the pirate bay frontpage*

>but for TV shows it's a huge bitch.
Why's that? Because of the size of the torrents?

just wait till the self driving cars user
>dont wanna listen to no stop KFC ads while you commute to work, better get that premium service just $20 per month extra on top of your pay by the mile climate care package

Attached: reset.png (1804x1264, 1.73M)

What is the bitrate?
a high bitrate 720 video looks WAY better than 1080 yify

Attached: qatar fauna.jpg (1606x926, 191.09K)

you constantly have to download the new episodes every time they air

You make $500 a month? Do you flip burgers like 2 hours every couple days?

Yes. Why do you think stores run sales? If people were smart and bought what they needed instead of spending more than necessary because “Muh deals” then sales wouldn’t be common.

>disposable income

learn to read bozo

that would be 4%, retard

This but also yeah imagine having even 5% of Netflix's offer of TV shows on a harddrive, especially if it's in decent quality it'd take an unrealistic amount of space.

yeha i have a 6TB drive full of TV shows and it's 67 series and some aren't even 1080p, some are dogshit quality like Chapelle Show and some are mini series so not even 20 eps

i've stopped hoarding shit as it's just endless HDD costs in terms of upgrading and then rinse and repeat when the drives get old

Here is my plan:
>Basic
>$0.00
>Best
>4k+HDR
>Watch and keep forever

Attached: 1589372589058.jpg (793x1024, 50.53K)

your forget that people have been subscribing to Netflix since 2012. 10 x 10 x 12 is 1200 bucks that could've been spent on a raspberry pi and a couple of 8tb hard drives.

My brother and his wife make about $300,000 a year tween the 2 of them and are always 1 month away from being broke. Huge house, always brand new cars, boat and jet skis that have never been used, endless vacations, and every streaming service there is.

No wonder why they're dying. Disney+ is much cheaper and Tubi is fucking free.

I dropped Netflix about a year ago and started watching Tubi and Pluto and I watch a hell of a lot more TV now. I was at my dentist office getting a temporary crown and I showed him he had Pluto on his TV and when I went back 2 weeks later to get the permanent crown all of his TVs were turned to the Price Is Right the Barker Years channel and everyone in the building was hypnotized.

> even blacks and mexicans are more tribalistic

They kill each other over blood diamonds and drugs to make a profit from the American Jew. No they aren’t.

you got it

Netflix lost the rights to all the stuff I used to watch on it. There's almost nothing on there now unless you like their globohomo propaganda in-house shows.

Pluto TV is fucking underrated, yeah you get shitty commercials but there is so many fucking channels & options . It's really good to channel surf when you can't decide what you wanna watch & then next thing you know your watching Knight Rider or something

Full price it is to see Millie in 4k. A price I have to pay for extreme cuteness, a justified cost.

>and HBO
Combined it's probably under a year.

It's actually supposed to make you look at the 19.99.

Dumbass women have to be the only people to buy that shitty $10 sub with commercials. One of my exes was perfectly happy to watch shit in SD. Said she couldn't tell the difference.

Think of it in more of a grand view, blacks, mexicans, asians, jews do not appreciate all this homo shit being spread to their families and friends

Whites don't give a fuck and encourage it in droves

based son