THE trial

I missed it today. What happened? Any new characters? New revelations? Funny moments?

Attached: praying.png (427x485, 186.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-A0iftflme4?t=100
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Todays trial was just more talk from Depps witnesses that Amber is le mean. That's all Depp has, that's all his legal team can do is say Amber is a big meanie. Meanwhile, we've heard audio of Depp admitting to cutting his own finger off, audio of Depp admitting to head butting Amber, text messages of Depp threatening to kill her and rape her corpse, footage of Depp having an aggressive temper tantrum and breaking things and kicking things and cursing and yelling, and we have photos of Amber's bruised face from when Depp struck her. At this point Depp and his lawyers are just wasting everyone's time. This is an open and shut case, Amber is a victim of domestic abuse. Depp is a wife beater

Attached: mommy.png (1380x771, 703.53K)

Sorry I should've been more clear, I'm asking sane people. I don't want to hear from a delusional tranny living in his own reality.

The chad dude in the Phantom Zone was fun

Attached: NauticalHonoredBeaver-size_restricted.gif (500x282, 3.76M)

This may be a baitroll, but for me the case was over when the psychologist said that intimate partner violence can be either physical or psychological. Since Amber has claimed that the abuse was in part psychological (calling her fatass, hunt, etc, and most normal people including a jury would probably think that counts as abuse), I can't see how she's libeling JD at this point as per his own expert witness. And I'm not a Heard dude by any means

YWNBAW

*cunt, not hunt

Goddamn it

Attached: Dr.-Curry-copy-1.jpg (1421x1442, 351.14K)

but she has never claimed psychological abuse. she claims she was physically violent. which already was proven he wasn't. even the police said she was lying.

Ok, but supposedly hes suing her over the op-ed, and more specifically the line where she claimed that she became the face of domestic violence. Or whatever it was exactly that she said there. His case is she was not a victim of DV, no? That she is lying and that's the libel?

Dear God I need to have sex with her.

MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY

Attached: 1648171307631.png (533x497, 19.21K)

Yeah and specifically, physical abuse as domestic violence. Something that never happened. So she was lying on the op ed. It doesn't matter if he called fatass once or twice or a hundred times. She never mentioned that as part of the abuse.

the title of the article is
>Opinion — Amber Heard: I spoke up against sexual violence — and faced our culture’s wrath. That has to change.

It does matter bc VA statute allows for emotional abuse as part of DV. They're in VA. A good lawyer would press the psychologist on this. "You said IPV can be psychological or it can be physical." Play tapes of him verbally abusing her. Hope one member of jury agrees.

Depp isn't suing over the title alone

>It does matter bc VA statute allows for emotional abuse as part of DV. They're in VA
it doesn't matter because she didn't mention it specifically in the op ed therefore it's not part of the lawsuit. she only referred to physical violence and that was already proven to be false. johnny wins.

megapint bros...we got too cocky

shit she claimed sexual abuse in that article. I do not believe for one second Johnny raped her.

Yes she did claim domestic abuse. " two years ago, I became a public figure representing domestic abuse."

Attached: shut the fuck up troon.jpg (988x1059, 188.26K)

physical domestic abuse, stop repeating yourself you stupid fucking tranny. she is a piece of shit abuser and a liar and you will never be a woman.

Ok retard. Enjoy not understanding how trials work and how lawyers try to win cases. I may never be a woman, but you'll never be in one

Stop caring about celebrity worship drama bullshit.

drink up user

Attached: 4868357426354.png (595x608, 273.44K)

how much is a megapint anyway?

i am in your mom right now i'm giving her an actual SON without mental issues that will know how to tell when women are full of shit.

This is most likely a common practice among them. Nothing special.

youtu.be/-A0iftflme4?t=100

Attached: image.jpg (1500x1000, 926.94K)

Lads so basically if Depp is innocent (of physical abuse) and Heard is in fact doing a gone girl psychotic break situation, if she is found to be lying during her cross examination isn’t that like a felony and can she go to jail?

None of it matters. He's just trying to get his story out in a way that can't be lied about by some scumbag journalist. He's got a fair amount of people watching the trial and writing about it, blogging, social media posting.
Even if she wins by the letter of the law he wins in the court of public opinion and that's all he wants.

That's fine and all, but at least she has one tranny child who understands how the law works and doesn't rage at the computer like an autistic 9 yo

this. he already won, her reputation is trashed forever.

Is it fun to live with this level of delusion, or can you just not help yourself?

You are correct. But there is a valid scenario legally where she skates and doesn't pay him anything, regardless of what that one child above thinks

i'm going to fuck her again to give her a real daughter too and spare her the embarrassment you are

>Even if she wins by the letter of the law he wins in the court of public opinion
I don't think that's the case, aside from a few celebrity-obsessed freaks on twitter.

I agree, I embarrass her daily by proving retards like you wrong (she thinks it's wrong to be mean to the mentally handicapped)

why dont they just lie detector amber and ask her if she wrote the article about jhnny an be done with it

Depp is in record admitting to head butting her in the face how the fuck is he gonna win this exactly?

Those are generally inadmissible

if you someone for hitting you with a baseball and it turns out it was with a basketball you're wrong and you lose. technicalities exist for a reason.

i know you're used to changing and manipulating the truth but that's not how the real world works. she never mentioned psychological abuse, just physical and that was proven to never had happen.

41%

A million pints.

Because lie detectors are memes that don't work and haven't been used in courts for 25 years.

Everyone, I encourage you to do as you wish. Stay based Johnny bros. We're all gonna make it.

Attached: Johnny's-defamation-trial-right-amber-heard-s-lawyer-ben-rottenborn.png (1245x701, 453.67K)

Because Amber didn't claim to be headbutted once, She claimed to have been Salo'd.

I want this smug cunt to sexually humiliate me.

Technicalities do exist, and she has a chance to use one to beat the case. It's a jury trial. If her lawyers are good, and VA civil trials don't need to be unanimous decisions, and they can convince one person that she was a victim of abuse she walks and he pays court costs. I know this hurts your tendies but its the truth.

I’m not sure how this shit works but how did they manage to get so many private texts to be usable in court?

I think you're wrong about that. Most people just saw a people magazine cover from like 2016 or whatever and said 'oh Johnny beat her ass huh?' and then never really looked into it. Now a fair amount of people are seeing actually, she was a total lunatic. My fuckin 74 year old mother who lives on a farm actually knows some of what's been happening in this case. And almost all men have experience with some BPD chick or another, they know what he was dealing with.

ok but they can still question her about who the article is about

>Depp is in record admitting to head butting her in the face
Because he's actually not.

>and she has a chance to use one to beat the case
it's the complete opposite but how would a mentally ill freak would know?

and he knows he might lose the case but it was never the point. it was to show the world the piece of shit she is and he's done it. she's ruined in the eyes of the public (trannies are less than 0.1% of the population, that will hardly give her any leverage in hollywood).

>VA civil trials don't need to be unanimous decisions
They do though

yes.

You said he couldn't lose the case bc she was a liar. Now you say he can lose the case, which was my entire point. Glad to see were in agreement, user. Enjoy never being either a man or a woman but rathwr intersex and unwanted

not because of what you're saying which makes no sense.

what the fuck is "intersex" you stupid freak? go back to twitter with your mentally ill lingo.

It's a legitimate medical designation, pajeet. Go smear some more poo on your keyboard

so isnt that the smoking gun, or what

WAIT WAIT WAIT

So Amber Heard's white knights are real actual trannies? Bros this is too funny. The trial that keeps on giving.

Not really. All she has to do is say 'no', or even maybe "partially" what are they going to do about it?

Depp has this in the bag. Not only did she lie about the abuse, she turned out to be the actual abuser in the relationship all along. Usually the Karens in the jury side with women no matter what but this time Depp had audio proof of Heard openly admitting she's been violent towards Depp. And a single punch to the face is 100 times worse than a single mean word.

BROS aside, she walks, you're proven to be a eunuch, and no sleep is lost

i am normal so i wouldn't know about those things, groomer.