Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

Attached: TomScott.jpg (468x617, 23.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUIiUXvnkUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=46ehrFk-gLk
tomscott.com/fightscene/
youtube.com/watch?v=CsCS5BOjdgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too reddit even for reddit

Attached: tom scott website.png (1366x1210, 317.61K)

He canceled Lindsey Ellis

Attached: vape.webm (640x360, 1.76M)

no clue who that is

youtube.com/watch?v=bUIiUXvnkUQ
>Are you thinking of leaving a comment being a jerk about a friend of mine who's appearing on camera? Then you can go join the six people I already banned. We don't do that here. [Edit: yeah, I'm just going to turn off comments. Maybe permanently. It's not worth cleaning up the idle, nasty thoughts of uncaring people.]
he wouldn't like it here

Holy Jesus. His face is so punchable

based desu

Christ almighty, what a faggot

huh???
what are you quoting???

youtube.com/watch?v=46ehrFk-gLk

No

Attached: 753846485746.jpg (657x659, 379.46K)

his comment posted under the video after too many people asked if his cohost was a man or a woman

where? i don't see it

Attached: comments.png (956x574, 57.13K)

tomscott.com/fightscene/
How obnoxious

He's a gay homosexual that sucks cock.

don't care, his videos are interesting, i just won't watch trannyshit
seethe, dilate, cope, commit 56%, YWNBAW faggots

below midwit, this is like 98-101 IQ tier

mad? I don't let trannies live rent free in my head. Guess what, faggot? Niggers and trannies post here all the time. I don't give a fuck. I'll watch what's interesting and dislike what's pozzed. So fuck you, I'll watch a 5 minute video on a cool swinging bridge because, guess what, it has no FUCKING trannies in it. So stop letting them CONTROL YOU, RENT FUCKING FREE.
Fucking retard.

Woke BBC cultural Marxist tool. Pro CRT and pro gender spectrum. He's an enemy of white conservative families everywhere.

Sorry, didn't realize you were a legitimate schizo

That's right, ケツの穴, back the fuck off. Go brain bleach to get the trannies out of your fucking mind

Attached: birdpicrare.jpg (320x473, 25.72K)

Attached: tsc_crop.png (611x10000, 2.01M)

>2013

A real OG cuck

Lmao
I appreciate the effort you put into that.
g*d bless you random mongolian basket weavings forum peruser

is he the one who made that video recently talking about the lead-crime argument for the black white gap?

because that shit's been long debunked.

i can't believe how difficult it is to find maximum resolution (any upload limits at all) for a fucking imageboard. "resolution too great" ok? thanks? i'll just go fuck myself then i guess.

SmarterEveryday is better

Attached: Destin_sandlin.jpg (1024x683, 173.79K)

It really is quite annoying, but I can understand the reasons for bandwith saving.
Screenshot --fullpage is probably my favorite firefox command

tom... your hairline...

youtube.com/watch?v=CsCS5BOjdgk

he releases some interesting content occasionally, just small videos about neat and interesting little things I'd never have heard about without his video popping up
I don't like some of the things he says, like his nonbinary video, but I'm not a schitzo faggot like some of you so it doesn't ruin my enjoyment of his non-SJW stuff

Lmao, and I thought that game show he did on one of those shitty streaming services that sponsor shitty channels was bad enough

>guy who works at Lockheed Martin cosplays as a silly aw shucks dad

if you aren't seething about trannies literally every single day then you are CLEARLY a tranny.

yes

thats the first time i have had cause to use it. not bad but it didn't really work right, missing a lot at the bottom.
i don't mind limits, but tell me what they are at least, reading the faq and rules it doesn't tell you i was guessing trial and error.

Watching him shill nuclear submarines was the last straw for me lmao

I know from going on /tg/ a lot that 10000px is the longest, but I don't know the widest. Maybe the same?

>you either have to be a tranny or someone who seethes at trannies
hate how this is actually how some retards here think

Attached: 1641672665850.jpg (600x673, 83.42K)

t. ranny

Today is the day brothers...

>he doesnt seethe about trannies constantly
grow up

Attached: BhhjHOg.jpg (480x463, 51.4K)

He needs to move on from his current format. I should have seen it sooner but there is always going to be a limit to how much of any sort of content one person can produce and it's clear that his current well is tapped.

He old enough and has enough experience that he should consider jobs with the word "producer" in the title. He's not a 20-something uni student any more, it's time to move on to a new challenge and the next stage of his career.

What a virtue signalling faggot. You can say the same shit about youtube yet since it's filling his pockets he's "okay" with it.

you will never be not a faggot

He's incredibly pure.

implying

Attached: George Costanza.jpg (1783x912, 238.53K)

no one cares what your opinion on nuclear subs is

Jew

shalom, goyim

Fucking love this guy

he has no shoulders and that's not ok. this is a man who would not be able to pull his body weight up a ledge, why listen to someone like that?

He has people who would die for him.
Can you say the same?

i have good shoulders

heh

noice

Does he openly hate black people?

I'm standing here, 500 yards away from a school, as required by law.

Attached: 1630820756095.jpg (1280x720, 323.82K)

>shill nuclear submarines
Fuck, is that why I bought 3 of those last year?

Most of his videos are just slightly interesting facts that trigger dopamine receptors in your brain, barely educational.
So he's not great but not terrible.
though this video of his is so bad it makes it hard to watch him ever again.

kek