Its nothing

Its nothing

Attached: MISSING411THEHUNTEDWVERTICAL.jpg (200x300, 19.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X0Jah7-ux8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

clearly it's something

in isolation each one of these cases is explained away easy enough, but together they point to something more sinister

The predator?

Until it's something

Attached: 1598219557819.jpg (1024x657, 110.3K)

Was it taken down? When?

It was problematic

There is a schizoposter who appears in all Paulides threads saying that Paulides is full of shit and twisting the facts.
I challenge you to make a youtube video and debunk everything he says with proof, references, case reports etc. Otherwise we have your word against his.

>There is a schizoposter who appears in all Paulides threads saying that Paulides is full of shit and twisting the facts.
disinfo agent
either that or it's Paulides himself

Here's the real 411

Attached: 1630265012834.gif (498x370, 3.39M)

it's not just one creature but multiple creatures and causes behind it
>people just getting lost and dying in the wilderness (probably the least common)
>elites doing human hunting
>werewolves, skinwalkers, dogmen
>bigfoot
>people stumbling to entrance to inner earth (happens a lot actually)
>fairies, dryads, naiads and other creatures, although only those with high connection with magic and the natural world would have chance of seeing and interacting those things
>aliens
>various creautes and fallen races of man that have degenerated to trogldyte beings and come out at night to hunt us
>nephilim giants (all but extinct though so unlikely)
if you try to pin it on one thing like LE BIGFOOT then you're a retard

>Everyone in current year has a cellphone
>Not a single shred of photographic evidence

Attached: 507.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)

that's situational at best and you know it. What if it's just a regular guy not a gangster dissing my flygirl? what if I don't have a flygirl and I'm the one getting dissed?

Unironically this

Attached: 1644215138951.webm (480x360, 722.49K)

Nooo you cant just be rational you have to believe in werewolves ahhh im going insane

of what?

My phone powered down I swear!

>When an NCR trooper pulls you over so you pull out your plasma gun and score a critical hit

I did it.

Attached: 1645455487193.png (545x530, 234.3K)

Pseuds detected
Technology interferees with paranormal phenomena plus we live in the kali yuga where spirits and the beings that were once so common in the natural world are dying
this is why seeing fairies and dryads and naiads was so common in the medieval and ancient world but is so rare now

As a certified Far Right puppy eating conspiracy theorist I am aware that the government or NWO does a shit ton of censorship

However I believe its much more likely that satanic Marxist pedo jews rule the world than werewolves and minotaurs n shieeet

Unironically

when did i ever say werewolves control the world?
the jews obviously do but werewolves exist

Anyone have any paranormal experiences or encounters

Werewolves, vampires, ghosts, crypts, Elite satanists, etc

Attached: Boo.gif (720x520, 745.33K)

what's the one about stepping away from the river path mean

When I was a kid I used to see shadow people out of the corner of my eye a lot. They were always walking past, not really doing me any harm so I mostly just ignored them. There was a stretch of time around '05 - I was 9 or 10 - where they were red instead of black, still have no idea what that was about.
Anyway, they stopped showing up when I was a teenager but came back a few years ago except now they just stare at me from a distance. It's always at night, but it doesn't matter if I'm in a brightly lit room or out in the dark, and they disappear when I look at them. There's only been one time when one was walking directly toward me, it had never happened before so I whipped my head around and off it went, like it was never there
I had a dream once where one caught me and dragged me off to Hell

Why aren't the elite hunters just hunting the other things? Surely they'd be a better challenge.

Attached: Screenshot 2021-09-20 at 11-29-47 magical-girl-friendship-squad jpg (WEBP Image, 1200 × 675 pixels) — Scaled (82%).png (573x569, 442.88K)

>plus we live in the kali yuga where spirits and the beings that were once so common in the natural world are dying
>this is why seeing fairies and dryads and naiads was so common in the medieval and ancient world but is so rare now
the kali yuga started 5000 years ago

not getting lost you dolt

why would he need to step off the path to make sure he's following it

The cases of all the missing people was neat, but then it's suggested the cause is an interdimensional bigfoot. Yawn.

>"Extreme weather almost always happens shortly after the person goes missing, never to be seen again"
Uh yeah David because there's 1000 other cases where there was no extreme weather and they just got found the next day. And that's just one example, the whole thing is just an IQ that you can just use basic reasoning to "debunk" if you actuall try watching it. I mean I love a creepy wilderness story, but this is all BS

‘S ONTO GUS

t.wendigo

Unironically aliens testing something on humans.

That's why you never go to places like this alone and without any weapons to defend yourself. If you're gonna die, then at least die in battle, not like a fucking prey/victim.

Attached: gfhjgjgh.png (218x227, 64.04K)

I have an OC skinwalker story for you anons. Be me. Northern AZ fag. My family has a large ranch that literally borders the Navajo Res north of Flagstaff near Wapatki (pic related). Ive been hearing skinwalker stories since i was a kid in the 90s. My grandpa and uncles would scare us with threats that if we didnt behave they would say the real name of Skinwalker and that would like summon them (its Yee Naaldlooshii in Navajo by the way). Lol

A few years ago i was solo camping north of flagstaff in the ponderosa forest. I woke up in the middle of the night in my tent at almost 4:00am. It was really strange because it was so quiet and peaceful. Spring time in Northern AZ is insanely windy at night, which is really loud with all the trees but also comfy. But for some reason it was still and quiet. My fire was out at this point and i was considering going out to maybe start it up again but thats when i heard bells. I heard jingle bells like the type navajo and hopi use for their kachina dances and ceremonies and shit. The rythm of the bells was like someone walking. Slowly the bells got louder and louder and closer and closer until the stopped about maybe 30-40 yards from my tent and then stopped, like it was watching me or waiting for something. I was scared shitless and i just froze and listened until the sun came up and i had the nerve to go out of the tent. But nothing was there. I stayed awake scared shitless. And thats it, thats the ends of the story. I swear on my life its true. I know i heard bells walking up to my campsite. But the thing still freaks me out to this day, is I never heard the bells leave.

Attached: BBD4B259-546B-4C37-8894-874B1BF62243.jpg (640x360, 19.51K)

>be 8
>aunt from another state visits with her dog
>time for bed and dog decides to sleep with me
>wake up in the middle of the night to a shadowy humanoid at the foot of the bed
>realizes i'm staring at it so it starts to make its way around the bed to get closer
>dog wakes up starts to bark and growl at it
>look back and the thing has fucked off and dog barks woke up mum
>scared shitless and sleep under covers crying next to mum for rest of the night
>bring it up to aunt in the morning and apparently some old lady died in the house she bought and haunts it

i've never heard of a ghost following somebody for such a distance and it makes the story sound like bullshit but there you go

Attached: sortoflikethis.png (376x597, 77.5K)

kek
this shit is funny to read online but people Ive met irl that believe this stuff are fucking insufferable

Interrupts your tracks.

wait, do people actually believe there's some paranormal explanation for this? A serial murderer is the best you're gonna get. also the creature theory is laughable when bears exist. I bet the imaginary creature you have in your brain can't do half the shit a bear is capable of.

Smoke wolf would dunk on a bear in a heartbeat you fucking faggot

yeah? in what anime, retard

Attached: 1640864824426.png (500x372, 487.83K)

Real life, moron

That family and dog that dropped dead recently when hiking was really weird

Do you not understand the concept behind paranormal media?

the concept is at its best when its grounded somewhat to reality, not using OC donnut steal anime monsters as explanation.

Occasional dream the night before of something mundane happening later in the day

Bro this specific doc is about hunters, who are obviously armed.

I dropped acid once and had a bad trip, and ended up with that "seeing shadow people out of the corner of my eye" thing for the entire duration, utterly exhausting experience

It's so weird that people go missing in THE WILDERNESS. Who would ever guess people would get lost and die in THE WILDERNESS?

missing 411 first or straight to the hunted?

Attached: 1595527499104.gif (492x336, 2.98M)

>clearly it's something
this
>it's not just one creature but multiple creatures and causes behind it
>>people just getting lost and dying in the wilderness (probably the least common)
>>elites doing human hunting
>>werewolves, skinwalkers, dogmen
>>bigfoot
>>people stumbling to entrance to inner earth (happens a lot actually)
>>fairies, dryads, naiads and other creatures, although only those with high connection with magic and the natural world would have chance of seeing and interacting those things
>>aliens
>>various creautes and fallen races of man that have degenerated to trogldyte beings and come out at night to hunt us
>>nephilim giants (all but extinct though so unlikely)
>if you try to pin it on one thing like LE BIGFOOT then you're a retard
THIS. good fuking post user.

frankly i think it's a combination of this:

bigfoot, human trafficking rings, weed grow ops, suicide, the rake creature, aliens and above all wood elfs. wood elfs freak me the fuck out man. i think big foot is the most peaceful of all the entities that i listed above. oh and also dog man. man im getting goosebumps just thinking about this shit. the rake freaks me out too but i think the rake is mostly harmless if you dont bother it.

>>Everyone in current year has a cellphone
>>Not a single shred of photographic evidence
wrong man. theres lots of photo evidence of these things.

can we get a sauce on this video?

this thread belongs on /x/ man.

Attached: 1.png (1543x5439, 1.72M)

>A few years ago i was solo camping north of flagstaff in the ponderosa forest. I woke up in the middle of the night in my tent at almost 4:00am. It was really strange because it was so quiet and peaceful. Spring time in Northern AZ is insanely windy at night, which is really loud with all the trees but also comfy. But for some reason it was still and quiet. My fire was out at this point and i was considering going out to maybe start it up again but thats when i heard bells. I heard jingle bells like the type navajo and hopi use for their kachina dances and ceremonies and shit. The rythm of the bells was like someone walking. Slowly the bells got louder and louder and closer and closer until the stopped about maybe 30-40 yards from my tent and then stopped, like it was watching me or waiting for something. I was scared shitless and i just froze and listened until the sun came up and i had the nerve to go out of the tent. But nothing was there. I stayed awake scared shitless. And thats it, thats the ends of the story. I swear on my life its true. I know i heard bells walking up to my campsite. But the thing still freaks me out to this day, is I never heard the bells leave.
dude fuck right off right now. my skin is CRAWLING.

i dont have any stories and i dont want to. these things in the forrest freak me the fuck out.

>guy camps at his secret spot where he hears screaming men/animals and he and all of his armed young male friends are so scared they have to make a defensive fort and bar the door from the aggressive threats trying to get in
>keeps camping there
>now elderly and brings his wife there to camp in a tent
Yeah, he's not full of shit at all
The doc was okay when it was just talking about missing people and interviewing the people who looked for them. Interesting stories sprinkled with some survival dos and don'ts. And then he went /x/.

>this shit is funny to read online but people Ive met irl that believe this stuff are fucking insufferable
true. 3 times out of 5 the people are insane. it's the other 2/5 that makes me shit my pants when they tell their stories.

mothman. im pretty sure mothman is legit too.

I liked The Hunted more but didn't like the bigfoot section at the end, I think Paulides is off on that assumption. The first one has some bizarre cases such as that kid whose upper skull is found with dirt inside of it with a flower, but I think The Hunted really gets the fear flowing with how bizarre these cases are. I started with the first though.

Explain

Whatever you gotta tell yourself, champ lmao if you're afraid of the woods then don't go

youtube.com/watch?v=X0Jah7-ux8g

photot evidence is presented constantly but it just gets handwaved away as "photoshop" or "you can't see shit"