What are the "forbidden myths" they never tested?

What are the "forbidden myths" they never tested?

Attached: mb.jpg (660x373, 43.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2020/06/30/adam-savage-of-mythbusters-raped-sister-as-a-kid-lawsuit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wooden doors

holocaust

They couldn't get that many cadavers or ovens.

raping blob

Why do blacks commit more crimes?

Myth: are black people violent?
this too

Jet fuel vs Steel beams

That black slaves were constantly chained up getting whipped

the myth where Adam doesn't dress up like a little faggot

they went too far when they did walking dead myths and caved Grant's head in with a baseball bat.

They did a jfk episode right?

Human centipede

on the request/forum site, they had a list. one being 9/11 related myths

I bet you can get a bitch pregnant from vaping cum into her pussy like a huge snatch-bong

The one about the Armenian in Turkey.

Didn't they do the steel beams with jet fuel

the home made acid to dissolve a corpse

no, because you can't.

>tfw the were never friends to beging with
>tfw grand imhara died of bone cancer
>tfw that hot babe never did nudes
there was also this guy with the beard i forgot his name

Grant did not die of bone cancer. His brain blew up from too much math. The good news is all dogs go to heaven, so at least he will have plenty to eat.

great news everyone the slime is flowing again

>Homosexuality is caused by being molested
Shame they didnt have the courage to bust this one.

I make you wet are something princess?

Adam tried, but he could not butt fuck his sister gay.

when I'm really tired and just sitting on the coach and zoning out I think about that 'myth' they did about cabin fever or whatever, where they spent a few days with nothing to do in a cabin and how much they bitched and moaned about how awful it was

as if getting tons of time to catch up on sleep and just getting to enjoy being alone for a while was such a horrible thing

How many babies Kari could be pregnant with at any one time

bro my guild had over 300 pulls on that retard in 2010, I have ptsd

Damn what a shame bro that would've been a great myth

>busted? yep, busted

Attached: 1631845398542.jpg (1079x2244, 1.05M)

goddamn it! I want a refund on the super cool door I bought.

The wooden door meme is a red herring. The real proof that no one was gassed at Krema I is the lack of prussian blue staining on the walls.

>in 2010
brother...

None of you live in countries that allow you to test these myths?

it is socioeconomic factors?

>camp built 1941
>gassing stopped by 1943
oh no no no no

Attached: tumblr_op339bhTnM1sumfc7o1_640.png (620x357, 58.16K)

Kike

The blob

>penultimate proof
then what's the ultimate?

Steel loses most of its load bearing capacity well before its melting point. The real myth is "can the largest intelligence network in existence have an 'oopsie' and accidentally let one of the most ambitious terrorist plots in human history occur unimpeded?"

the one about the blob that rapes

Imagine an episode (with commercials and everything) where they try to bust the myth that women have orgasms when they’re violently raped.

German is based on Yiddish, it was a false flag for Israel

Attached: MythbusterAdamSJWSavage.png (1152x2008, 765.16K)

>He allegedly nicknamed himself the “raping blob” while masking the abuse as a game, according to the complaint.

nypost.com/2020/06/30/adam-savage-of-mythbusters-raped-sister-as-a-kid-lawsuit/

Attached: 1511741042927.gif (700x525, 434.56K)

He we go again

Here's one that's readily testable:

In cartoons and old movies it's very common for people to try and sneak a metal file into prison so their loved one / compatriot can escape.

Is a regular ol' metal file capable of filing through window bars? Of filing through jail cell door bars? Wouldn't it be super fucking loud? Is there a way to quiet it? How plausible is this scenario?

I have no idea. Seems like bullshit to me though. I don't think it would work.

I've had to use a hand file to cut through rebar once, wouldn't recommend but it's certainly doable.
In terms of the noise yea it was loud as grating as fuck.
I'd imagine old timey jail bars would be of a weaker metal than rebar.

They did that myth where they tried using electrolysis and prison chili to wear down a metal bar
Adam fucking didn't know what he was doing so he managed to cake the bar with rust, but because Jamie is actually smart he managed to get a decent chunk of the way through
>Wouldn't it be super fucking loud? Is there a way to quiet it?
That's the biggest issue IMO
Doesn't really matter, modern-day prisons have so many COs in them it's impossible to escape unless you're actively getting help from the guards and the outside at the time of the escape

All evidence of supposed antisemitism in Germany is from German sources. The same that claim to be against Bolsheviks yet fomented subversive communist uprisings in Russian empire and conducted a joint invasion of Poland with the subsequent government.

Fpbp

Read it in his voice
I miss wow

why did he do it bros?

Attached: 1569340537832.png (351x346, 262.14K)

The real secret is German and Yiddish is almost identical because they both come from the same linguistic root. German and Yiddish are evolutions of old Hebrew which is a cousin of old Turkic which is downstream of the Elder Futhark and Phonecian. It's all the same shit because it's all the same bloodline. History is cucked.

Concern troll

You can cut through a prison bar with dental floss. Some guy did it once.

I always liked Walrus more, what's he up to anymore? I know Savage is doing like hobby builds on youtube.

the "girls dont fart" myth episode where they feed Kari a bunch of cabbage and beans (only on german DVD of season 3)

do niggers really smell as bad as people think??

MYTH: i am capable of being loved

They do it in cartoons and movies because it's absurd and looks funny. If you were really going to utilize a file to bust out you'd attack the weak points of the mechanism not the strong ones. You file shitty welds, the hinge mechanisms or the unstrengthened portions of how the lock mounts to the door itself. Hand filing doesn't have to be very loud unless you're a fucking ape about it or you're trying to saw through heavily hardened steel, in which case your file is going to wear out before you get through anyway. Remember the scene in the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie where Bloom busts out of the prison? That's how you have to think if you want to defeat security.

busted
*kisses u*

Same

What the fuck? Isn't this a default sub? Was this 10 years ago or something?

considering how incompetent the CIA and FBI are at their jobs, its a miracle more 9/11 attacks didn't happen

Pretty sure they tested that.

>orange dictator
>libtards
The earliest it could be is 2016.

no, i just unironically think it was allowed to happen and the nanothermite holographic plane idiots just poison the well

Sorry I don't speak in faggot. I'm going to assume you're saying he's right

Is it trurJewish news sites designed for Jewish only consumption are freaking out over a neutral white gentile owning Twitter.

Hilarious. You SHOULD be getting nervous. Because we are all waking up to you.

Davidduke.com

Are women worse drivers than men?