Are you on team Oppenheimer or team Barbie?

Are you on team Oppenheimer or team Barbie?

Attached: 223340.png (910x786, 433.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wpOhp52gMfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Barbie is legit gonna make more money.

imagine their kid

Team Barbie

Attached: rat race.jpg (705x401, 50.53K)

Is the one on the left a Jordan Peel horror film?

Depends, will Barbie get BLACKED?

i'm a sucker for margot robbie

Is that margot Robbie wtf can they not find some prime busty 18 year old blonde.

Well, I'm glad at least one of them has finally accepted the fact that they're retarded.

Plot twist: Nolan nukes Barbietown for Oppenheimer

Both kino, will watch both and kneel, sirs.

>Plot twist
go the fuck back

Nah, Gosling is playing Ken supposedly.

cope and seethe

You just KNOW she'd be a good Barbie's friend.

Attached: VICTORIA-JUSTICE-at-Katy-Perry-Part-of-Me-Premiere-in-Los-Angeles-1.jpg (1804x1200, 381.67K)

>implying her leaving him won't be a plot point

I can’t believe Ryan Gosling is going to make me see a Barbie movie on opening night.

Attached: E031BF1F-B51C-4548-B08E-6F2233E335C8.jpg (434x393, 39.94K)

I am now become bullimic, destroyer of female beauty standards

>the film is directed by Greta Gerwig from a screenplay she co-wrote with Noah Baumbach
I can't think of a duo with less talent

Goosecels will shut the kids out from seeing this.

>Gosling character loses a chance at a relationship due to matters out of his control for the upteenth time

Attached: wojanny.png (824x768, 186.15K)

good. women don’t need to be fat

Attached: ScalyHalfGuineapig-size_restricted.gif (580x326, 3.26M)

Attached: 1488856540622.gif (217x217, 1.88M)

thats my birthday

>WHEN BARBIE DOES A RACISM

Oppenheimer sounds really interesting

HAHAHHAHA

>this will sell my movie

Attached: 1651112001839.png (412x475, 97.22K)

I'M A BARBIE GIRL
IN A BARBIE WORLD

>i guess i dun goof'd

brbie cause nukes are fake and gay and oppenheimer is a deepsteate sponsored movie to traumatize people and get them ready for the next psyop

Attached: chad-opinions-1633400039584.jpg (604x604, 130.7K)

probably to confuse the retarded peaky blinders fans
>oi tommys all booksmart now and wheres arfur?

>peaky blinders fans
All 8 of them that are left

Margot Robbie's feet

>noah left jennifer jason leigh for greta
i don't even follow celeb gossip but this makes me seethe

I pick the movie that forces me to level up as a person and face the hard cold truths of the world, rather than puerile nonsense.

Attached: sigma.jpg (1280x720, 122.21K)

So Barbie then?

He shot his horse because someone misgendered a black man, what racist act did he see that made him nuke a whole fucking country?

WB is literally shitting on Nolan by pitting a feminist movie against him

I'll probably torrent both and then never watch either of them.

I saw the Tony award winning Copenhagen on broadway that was about Oppenheimer so I'm good on Oppenheimer. So Team Barbie

>Margot Robbie is 31
too much time in the Australian sun

yeah I was going to say that's likely going to be the A24 barbie that's a commentary on society standards of perfection and how to find your own personal Malibu Dream Home

She's older than her declared birthday

I feel like Greta Gerwig has lost her mind because she made two kinos and then this. I hope women enjoy the movie because I don't know how they could possibly get me to watch Barbie.

These up and coming directors have to sell themselves out to the studios if they ever want to stay long in the industry

Similarly Barry Jenkins is directing a Lion King sequel

>These up and coming directors have to sell themselves out to the studios if they ever want to stay long in the industry

It really seems like she's sold out because
>Lady Bird
Relatively unknown Saoirse Ronan.
>Little Women
Saoirse again, there's Hermione, my favourite actress playing Amy March and Eliza Scanlen who's good but unknown.
>Barbie
Margot Robbie and Ryan Gosling, I think. Jesus. This is like Greta Gerwig's Dune.

#BARBIESWEEP
Are my Barbie bros gonna see this kino opening night?

Attached: larsrealgirl.jpg (1199x899, 312.27K)

God, I would do anything to have dirty ass to mouth with these two. I would spend eternal in hell to have 6 days/nights with these two. I would lick their assholes, feet, gums, ears, and armpits. I would fucking stare into their eyes passionately without missing a beat. I would have them blow their hot breath behind my ear, while sliding my finger into their assholes, get that appetizer in before the main course. Straight gripping that hairy pussy as if I'm doing farm walkers with sod in a desert climate. What I'm saying, is that I'd make love to them on a scale that Adam and Eve would look pathetic. Also, they have to fart out my dick for me the nut or else I'll continue until the end of time.

is oppenheimer the guy who said "finally I become le destoryer of world, bomb is le bad!"? if that's the case, I'd rather watch barbie.

Attached: Aguero.png (490x503, 509.97K)

>montage of Barbie shopping and trying on shoes
>IM A BARBIE GIRL
>IN A BARBIE WORRRLDD
kino...

Attached: 1650919031668m.jpg (764x1024, 113.03K)

LIFE'S FANTASTIC
WHEN YOU HAVE DICK

>showed my sister about the Barbie movie
>she wants to watch it
>laugh
>look at the cast
>Ryan Gosling as Ken
>oh fuck I gotta see it know
>now planning to use my sister as a cover up so I can watch the Barbie movie

youtube.com/watch?v=wpOhp52gMfc

Attached: OIP.YeXOOUPiM0Kah0efzyEnGAHaEK.jpg (474x266, 20.68K)

WHAT?

This is so sad and I'm saying this as someone who wants to see Oppenheimer because Florence is in it. I can at least say I'm watching it for the director too but I bet you guys haven't seen a single Greta Gerwig movie.

Is Barbie rated R. Oh mumma I hope it is

Nolan is a psuedo-intellectual normie director and makes movies for normies who think they are interested in film.

Why would you talk about Nolan specifically? Wow, it took me a while but I think I've just realised that I'm sharing a movie with Barbie shills and or women. I guess I can filter it.

sharing a thread, i mean

Probably Barbie because it would be HILARIOUS if Barbie is the number one movie that weekend

>sharing a movie with Barbie shills and or women
That’s literally the demographic for the Barbie movie ((me))

I believe it

Why did they get a paddy to play a german-american?