Will it be kino

Will it be kino

Attached: 9D337005-F711-4E6C-AD9B-D15EDC96792A.jpg (828x860, 395.36K)

Bad timing. The pendulum is swinging back. 100% going to be canceled in the next few months.

>we have to make a videogame about how the gamers were the bad guys during gamergate.

Attached: giphy(1).gif (370x335, 1.42M)

More like "Mind Rot"
Because its a tranny

>GamerGate was EIGHT (8) years ago and they’re still talking about it

look at that fucking face

Attached: Untitled.png (420x774, 674.38K)

This will be trash.

Who will play him?

>fictional
It's going to pretend that GG was all about harassing women and misogyny and stuff

Sargon won.

This. It's a really bad time to make a series now.

does this bitch have microcephaly what the fuck

So are you chuds. You people still worship the fat losers who started this thing to this day, like Ethan Ralph.

It looks way worse in motion trust me. It has alien uncanny valley style that truly is terrifying.

If they didn't, people just now finding out about it would possibly become aware of all the game "journalists" exchanging sex for good reviews instead of blindly believing their narrative, and we can't have that now can we sweetie.

I don't even get how you call it "Gamergate" isn't that supposed to imply some sort of scandal that a group doesn't want to get out? Shouldn't it have been called "Game Journalism-gate" or better yet stop using -gate at all because zoomers have no idea what the -gate shit even is

Weren't all those supposed threats just Jace Connors/Deagle Nation fucking around?

Will the sex scenes be unsimulated?

That is exactly what it was about, chud.

No one says this.

>fictional
So it might be accurate?

>chuds
This is an English speaking image board. Stop bringing Hindi swear words into every thread. You have been warned.

Only if they showcase the truth.

Attached: 1630772382445.png (1280x6478, 3.88M)

Kek. No one cares. Hell, even back then only a handfull of autists on both sides gave a shit in the first place.

lol, nobody worships Ethan Ralph.

>chud
This is an English speaking image board. Stop bringing Hindi swear words into every thread. You have been warned .

Yeah man, it was literally happening at the time. People on Yea Forums were sperging about the wikipedia article as it was being written. And it was blatantly biased against them. That's what happens when the people and the ideology they represent fill up the online journalism/wiki editor/video essayist milieu to the brim.

It's a great lesson in not trusting history, though. Always remember what happened in gamergate happens to every single group that was ever outside the mainline ideology of liberal bureaocapitalism, from the 19th century onwards.

no they weren't, chud
you have microphallus, chud. that is why you hate women.

Brian is a man

Attached: 1650958878576.png (400x496, 776.88K)

It's not swinging back quickly enough. I want trannies & niggers to be exterminated. The world needs to be whole again.

Chuds worship people like Ethan Ralph, Sargon, and Nick Fuentes. They think that internet degenerates like this are 'trad' and 'conservative'.

Attached: a8d.gif (404x500, 374.3K)

>chud
>Chuds
This is an English speaking image board. Stop bringing Hindi swear words into every thread. You have been warned .

Brianna identifies as a cis woman, chud

The king has returned. I kneel.

Attached: Denethor Meets a Halfling - Douglas Beekman.jpg (1288x1196, 509.23K)

>chud

Gamergate was when Yea Forums really started going to shit and the final nail of the coffin was all the 2016 election posters flocking to this site.

The only good thing about it was giving KiwiFarms prominence but sadly it’s starting to go to shit too. The age of just having funny apolitical Internet shitposting forums are dead.

>Chud
this is an irony thing, right? Surely nobody here would use a term made by r/Chapotraphouse commies.

Imagine if the films had been kino like this

This, it was a great lesson for me. On some level I always knew that you don't take historical records for granted and that the people controlling forms of media will skew the records, but gamergate made it very plain. Learned to be a lot more skeptical of "trusted experts" after that.

Gamergate was needed. Enough was enough.

>chud chud chud

Attached: 1642979333881.jpg (497x487, 59.22K)

take your meds, gamergates is not a great event in world history lmao

There's a reason people call him Peter Hackson here.

Attached: Angus_McBride_GandalfWitchKing.jpg (961x1200, 306.03K)

so gamergate was the source of your paranoid schizophrenia?

>they're still talking about it
>they're
r/KotakuInAction is thriving

>Pendulum swinging back
Because of Elon's acquisition?

you are still talking about it too, chud

What the fuck are they going to do? Depict Gamergate as a fully organized cabal like Hydra or SPECTRE?

>Wu
Didn't she make ONE game once and that was it?

>chud

>Depict Gamergate as a fully organized cabal like Hydra or SPECTRE?
That would be pretty kino

It's so funny to me that Moot had to ban all discussion of it because it made his "girl"friend angry.

Attached: grappling.webm (1000x563, 1.79M)

let me guess, you think the holocaust or armenian genocide didn't happen? give it a rest, gaslighter

I thought that said "mind rot entertainment" for a second there.

>Mind Rot entertainment

Today is Holocaust Remembrance Day have some respect

I still don't know what gamergate is, someone explain

Why does leftypol.org/leftypol/ insist on posting here?

Attached: 1482888678101.jpg (432x403, 22.75K)

>The age of just having funny apolitical Internet shitposting forums are dead

rDrama is decent. The issue is once a site become mainstream and newfags start joining without understanding the culture of the community it inevitably dies. KF is a perfect example of a site that didn’t give a shit if you were a leftoid or rightcel for years but now it’s just another The_Donald.

It would have to be filmed remotely since the smell of yeast and body odor would be blinding.

I don't know if he ever made another one but the one credited to his studio was a hilariously blatant fetish game that was entirely quicktime events.
Just look at this shit and tell me autogynophilia isn't real.

Attached: 34534532[1].jpg (800x1189, 217.07K)

You know how they use the suffix -gate to describe a scandal? Imagine if they used it wrong and just applied it to a bunch of people getting mad on Twitter

It's a dude, dude.

>That
>"Brianna" "Wu"
okay bro

i clicked the thumbnail. i dont know why

Don't bother, both sides lie their asses off about it and can't discuss it in good faith. You'd have better luck arguing if a plane can take off on a treadmill or how does 0.999... = 1

Oh, so what's the reason for them to get mad?

a fully organized cabal like Hydra or SPECTRE

Someone who isn't from both sides should be able to explain it without lying

looks like bunchie

Attached: bunchie.gif (535x660, 573.07K)

Does anyone have that collage that showed a screenshots of posts calling others chuds and using pictures of chudjaks named things like "Demoralization image 343 RENAME BEFORE POSTING"? I think about that a lot

>what's the reason for them to get mad?
because they're gaymers and some girl made a game and slept with a bunch of game journalists to get good reviews and this made them angry

That's an obvious falseflag

Lol, sounds like such an irrelevant thing to care about, why would anyone even give a damn about jornalists when you can just watch gameplay on youtube, can't even imagine why this thing was relevant.

A bunch of them have been raiding us from their headquarters at bunkerchan for a while now, and they take their duties very seriously. They make the board annoying, but since everyone can tell what they're doing it accomplishes very little, I theorize they mostly use the infiltrating as an excuse to be allowed to lurk on an actually entertaining imageboard even though it's forbidden in their culture.

Attached: leftypol raiding supercut.png (3130x2386, 2M)

doesn't exist, schizo

Very basic explanation: Some bitch decided to sleep with journalists to get positive coverage for her "game". People find out and call it out, news articles appear at the same time calling it harassment and saying gamers are dead, it leaks that all these sites are communicating using an email list to write the same articles and push agenda. There's a lot more to it, but if you want to know more then check out the subreddit kotakuinaction.

I'll play it if it features moon rocks

>Lol, sounds like such an irrelevant thing to care about
it is
>why would anyone even give a damn about jornalists
because they're retarded

>saying gamers are dead
the fuck does that even mean
>YOU HEAR ME?! IF YOU PLAY VIDEO GAEMS YOU ARE LITERALLY DEAD !!

you fags have been saying this for years and it never happens, granted in OPs case it will at best have one season before being terminated since nobody gives a shit about gamegate anymore

go back to twitter tranny kike phoneposting faggot
oh wait

It's about the best burgers and fries in town.

Attached: gamer gate.png (1912x474, 77.41K)

all of these are obvious falseflags by polcels such as yourself

My personal take on this is: caring about this whole thing is a waste of time and a sign you're mentally retarded, but I support anyone harassing the woman.

>t.

Attached: 1650295282326.jpg (746x604, 34.13K)

Bunkerchan doesn't exist anymore. I wouldn't have known they were from leftypol.org/leftypol/ had one of them not posted their site like a retard.

Attached: tranny.png (333x395, 136.59K)

>Girl makes game
>Has sex with "journalists"
>Gets harassed on twitter or whatever
Gonna be a very boring show

>cis
You mean normal.

>the world has to function according to my needs
ngmi

Attached: Charles-Darwin200x200.jpg (200x200, 11.37K)