Why didn't he just run?

why didn't he just run?

Attached: IMG_20220428_021044.jpg (980x545, 129.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-nWHiTpWjw
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Inb4 faggot morons start referring to his father as "papi".

his papi

there were zero outcomes that ended well for him. he picked the least bad one

he could have just chloroformed his papi and put him on a plane to greenland or something

Walter planted it after Tyrus finished inspecting the room.

The dumbest thing about the whole situation is how Mike promises to protect his papi as if he's going to keep an eye on him 24/7. Salamancas could still send in the twins or anyone else just because of how much Nacho fucked them over. And if everyone who tries to kill Nacho's papi ends up dead then it would raise suspicions about the promise Mike made.

PAPICITO

>kill himself
vs
>kill bolsa then himself
There is literally no reason not to kill Bolsa except because he's alive in BB

The entire deal he made with Gus is that he trades his life for his fathers safety, not his life and Bolsa's
Killing Bolsa would have fucked up the entire cartel operation for Gus, as well as the Salamanca's, and voided Nacho's "deal" with Gus completely

Explain the reasoning behind killing Bolsa. I've yet to get an answer, it's the kind of mentality I hear from school shooters before they blow thier brains out but maybe I'm wrong.

He was out of options. His dads safety was guaranteed by Mike, that's why he told Hector what he did.

Cartels do the most insane torture, suicide was the only good way out.

Attached: 1650831499730.jpg (1821x1711, 2.13M)

He wanted to kill him, but probably realized that if he did that no one could guarantee the safety of his dad or anyone else he cares about. Besides, he probably didn't want to be "put down" as he put it and I guess at least getting to take your own life is more dignified than getting shot in the back when you're a dead man anyway

This, why is it so hard to get. The only issue now is that he admitted to putting Hector in his current condition and Hector does know who his dad is. But one could admit that he threw off anyone thinking Gus wasn't loyal so if Gus doesn't keep his word now than he is a failure.

Still, I feel nothing will save Nacho's dad, that sort of is the point of this, no one gets a happy ending.

>Walt's family hates him, his daughter will grow up thinking her dad was a monster at some point.
>Any money for Mike's family is long gone, which means that they are chances are homeless as well.
>Jesse has no one, the only thing he got is that he got to Canada but who knows how long that will last?
>Jimmy's story isn't done yet but it doesn't look good.

>tfw only lvl 6 time mage
>tfw not enough jp for teleport

>new spin-off
>El Papi Del Nacho
>follows Nacho's papi starting over in Canada
>launching a successful business
>ventures into Alaska
>meets Jesse

Why didn't Mike just kill all the salamancas? Nacho could use that one guy as a shield.

From the look he gives Gus I think he assumed killing Bolsa would benefit him, and he was done helping that gay chilean.

It annoys me that Gus is written in breaking bad as a hypercompetent franchise and drug kingpin who does not tolerate any ineptitude or weakness, but then in BTS he's sort of the cartel avengers when he he kidnaps Mike to Mexico to detox and get sober to make him into a good buttonman.

but now he has no problem leaving one of the most intelligent resources available to get burned

this is how i interpreted it. he didn't want to solve any of gus's problems

If theres anything that lalo showed us, is that theres always another Salamanca somewhere. One crazier than the next and ready to blow your brains out

He was on borrowed time and he knew it. Running would just mean his father dies along with him in the end.

I've seen some posts talking about why Mike is so loyal to Gus considering Gus seems to keep fucking him about in BCS and that Gus will eventually go out of his way to stick to his deal with Nacho and protect his dad, which leads to him gaining Mikes loyalty.
Makes a bit of sense considering Gus appeared to at least respect Nacho to some degree near the end and had a slight look of remorse on his face when he killed himself (Might have reminded Gus of Max)

Where the hell was he going to go? The cartel was looking for him and maybe in US he would've been ok for weeks possibly months but eventually someone would've ratted out his location and not only him but his entire family would've been killed he knew this and chose to spare his family

look like he been eatin chocolate cake lmaoooo

Jej

Attached: 1640395469439.jpg (800x800, 62.92K)

Not much could have been done to save Nacho

Fring was an asshole, he framed Nacho despite him doing everything right.
Nacho deserved to be able to run away using the vacuum guy. Maybe moving to South America and starting a Mexican food stand: "Nacho's nachos: CRIMINALLY good Mexican food!!"

is he really dead bros

This dude is unironically a pretty great actor. I hope we see him in more stuff

I hope not.
In fact, it would be very cool if he and Mike actually survived and get their own spinoff. Like, both of them eventually meet after the events of breaking bad, and somehow join forces with Holly.
After a mission on the desert, the crew would be roughed up and stop in a restaurant along the road to eat some fried chicken. Mike would then remember how good Gus chicken was, etc.

Imagine if they just said fuck it to continuity and had Mike start executing all of them

It would be epic ngl. Imagine everyone's surprise if that were to happen

Attached: images - 2022-04-27T233455.535.jpg (480x640, 21.81K)

He knew Waltah would save him
youtube.com/watch?v=C-nWHiTpWjw

He should have knocked his dad out with sleeping gas and smuggled him to Canada.

>Nacho deserved to be able to run away using the vacuum guy.
>An enforcer for the Cartel should have had a happy ending
I'm fine with him never being found in the desert

are u autistic

Yo there's a good chance this nigga got this idea from a post I made.

Attached: VINDICATED.png (1125x463, 144.66K)

This
Everyone from both series deserve their horrible endings.
They're bad people who have ruined many innocent people lives

>If Gus wanted Nacho dead why didn't he tell his SWAT guys at the compound to kill him once he opened the gate?
>If Gus didn't want him to talk why did he plant information in his safe revealing his hiding spot so Bolsa and the Salamancas would catch him?
>If Gus wants to keep Mike loyal why does he repeatedly betray Nacho and threaten his family which would make Mike, whose entirely motivated by family, obviously not trust him
>And if he doesn't doesn't he just kill him?
BB Never had these giant plot holes everywhere

Attached: review_walterwhite_14.jpg (800x1097, 157.35K)

I used your idea
Thank you bro

Attached: 1648639672096.png (984x820, 1.02M)

Based you did a great job user

Hey papi, no need to be upset.

>PAPIIIIIIIIIII

Attached: images - 2022-04-27T235043.419.jpg (630x487, 27.22K)

now shop that morrowind shit on his death pic

that was hilarious

:')

>BTS

nigga you secretly gay

>dies 3 episodes in
>didn't meet saul or lalo again
so why would Saul namedrop him in the desert now?

Attached: saul desert scene.jpg (1954x3322, 666.02K)

Loved it dude. Great job.

kino

>you’re $5.23 short on this transaction of hundreds of thousands of dollars.
>sorry no deal

Attached: 7BE2A644-9974-4B10-B1A3-94632E57E847.jpg (480x300, 26.64K)

Quite the contrary, he didn't want Gus to have any trouble because he feared for his papi

Literally cumming and shitting right now

This is probably where the supposed "Walt and Jesse" moment happens. My guess is Saul doesn't have much of a clue what's going on with the Cartel in the rest of the show except for a few key things like Lalo alive and whatnot.

BRAVO

Attached: images (7).jpg (505x607, 30.18K)

Why would Gus, who is very competent let Nacho literally walk out of Lalo’s compound when he allowed the killers in? Why not have him killed then and there and be done.

Killing Bolsa at that point would be risky, as Bolsa is more or less the only thing keeping the Salamancas on their leash

I'm not an armpit guy, but something about this pic, maybe the way the lighting delineates her muscles...

if he's dead, how did he end up in breaking bad

then there's no scapegoat to blame and the cartel immediately goes "oh, no shit, it's gus"

Without Nacho to testify that he was the traitor, the Salamancas would just assume it was Gus, even if Nacho was there dead.

>give a break to a meth maker who has killed people or whoever else this guy has had the "joy" of helping

He's just as dumb as Jesse Pinkman, but only half as lucky

kek, bravo user

That makes sense I guess. I’d just think it’d be easier and safer to have him dead then with no story to tell and plant some evidence pointing to him betraying Lalo but I guess it’s a show and things have to move forward.

*was
RIP in pepperoni

kim is hot. too bad she's 7 yrs older than the first season

I think the evidence is pretty clear that Nacho shooting himself in the head was his trigger to teleport his consciousness to the omega timeline. I hope he and his papa can find happiness there.

Attached: 1637615349835.jpg (1024x1020, 130.3K)

lol user did you just watch El Camino as well? I watched it last night for the first time

Gus made Nacho the fall guy so Bolsa and Salamancas don't come for his head user. Nacho dying that same night would be bad for Gus.

I like how there's a big moral lesson in both series bcs and bb: don't get involved with illegal shit.
Everyone who dabbled in illegal stuff got fucked over GOOD in both series.

>7 years older than the first season
What does this mean?

Did they really expect him to play along with the whole run away and we'll shoot you in the back thing?

He needed him to die tho for the plan to work. Could have had that bug eyed dude kill him at the hotel... or really any time after that

Tell that to Vacume God

It's just not fair bros. He literally did every single thing ever asked of him

How is Nacho dumb? The things that got him killed were being part of the cartel and making the first move Tuco and then getting caught after switching Hector's drugs. He's the epitome of the good bad guy who gets fucked because he's with even worse people.

better call saul has been airing for 7 years now. breaking bad first aired 14 years ago. you are getting older and will die someday

How would they get in to a secure compound to kill Lalo silently without someone to open the gate for them?

>did you know what happened to me for the last 6 months
>as far as I see it you made your own bed, same as your partner, same as the lawyer.
The cleaner was based. Telling Pinkman off for what a bitch he was being.