Did you go out and watch The Northman by yourself?

Did you go out and watch The Northman by yourself?

Attached: DCDDB72B-644B-4454-B6A6-0B490FBA5C00.jpg (750x987, 507.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amleth
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Did you go out
no

Based

I watched it with my dad

>amleth
>hamlet
fr?

Went with my girlfriend. I'm not white by the way

we know user, whites don't have grilfriends anymore

It's actually the first movie in like a year that I went out and watched with friends. I watched Spiderman alone

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amleth

Hamlet was partly based on a prior Scandinavian story brainlet

Went with my dad and my sister who is an annoying lesbian who is a history major and had to hear her go
>yessssss female Viking fuck yeah!
When that ONE female Viking showed up for 2 seconds. I told her to shut the fuck up

Have a wife and a young child, If I can grab a few hours to myself then I will. You might understand one day

Yes.

you should have let out an skeptical "Yeeaah riiiight!? or a "as if!? everytime she did something stronk.

Yea, two other people in my theater. They were both women, I assume there just to see Alexander Skarsgard with his shirt off

My theater was oddly full yesterday, and there were a bunch of families with kids. What the fuck kind of parent takes their kids to this?

I went with my roommate. There was a qt who went to see it alone on the same row

yeah, i also snuck in some whiskey and played some Time Crisis at the meager theatre arcade beforehand for a bit

sounds like a good ass day

damn i miss that game

The Northman ripped off the Lion King no cap

She rides a horse through the village that they raid. She's on screen for 2 seconds and might not have even fought in the battle lol. I guess it could sort of be implied that she's one of the horsemen who ride through the gate after the berserkers do 80% of the killing. But the only evidence for that is that she's also on a horse and wearing armor. Other than that the only women who raise a weapon get quickly captured or killed.

sounds good, but let me rephrase it
you should have let out an skeptical "Yeeaah riiiight!? or a "as if!? everytime she wasn't in the kitchen.

Meds. STAT.

Go outside

The berserkers did the fighting she was probably some higher ups daughter. She was just scouting the men for slaves saying "We only want strong ones"

Sandwich. STAT.

no i havent paid to watch a movie in like 20 years

I already had one. Triple decker with turkey and bacon

I actually hadn't considered that but it makes sense considering that she was the only person who seemed to be sorting out the slaves and not just corralling them. Good catch.

watched it with friends but I am about to go rewatch it by myself

Attached: 1629276984246.jpg (960x960, 132.63K)

Nope. My local theater rescinded its mask requirement so I can’t go.

Based?

Brown people are never based

touch grass

What? You cant go unless everyone wears a mask? Are you retarded?

Nah, waiting on streaming rip, it'll be out in about two weeks.
Movie theaters are dead, I'm never setting foot in one again.

rent free

>story created by snowniggers vs. william shakespeare
yeah, i think im staying with hamlet

>he doesn't know
Theaters are even more comfy when they're dead.

Attached: 1501633008095.jpg (616x478, 44.21K)

Yes.

Yeah it's the perfect time to go. Past few times I've gone there were only a few people and they were all pretty quiet.

>his kinoplex still has an arcade
Does it still have the old stadium style seats? I realized recently those are probably all gone in favor of the (((recliners))).

you can be confused and even think it's funny to see the horror on that dude's face
but just need to think
and he's probably got shouted at a then, a flash
in a movie theater in amerca
you'd be scared too

I've had plenty of solo, mid-afternoon, dead theater experiences when I was younger. I just think it's not worth going anymore, nothing that's released really deserves my money anymore and even the stuff that kind of does, like The Northman, is out on streaming in a short enough time that I'm willing to wait. Also, even though I think voting with your wallet doesn't really work, I hope I'm contributing to this trend of transition to streaming, in hope that it becomes the standard and hopefully Hollywood will either die or have to scale back the size of its productions, then we'll get less capeshit blockbusters and more small scale original movies.

Are you fucking serious lol. You fags will be contrarian about literally fucking anything. The old seats were and always have been dogshit

Don't agree at all. Leaving your home is fun, theaters are nice and engaging, and if you give even an inch of thought to the price of a movie ticket you need a better job.

>tfw local mall kinoplex finally got ride of the arcade in the food court and the free standing machines near the concession stands
>but they also finally added imax and rpx theaters
give and take

They make the whole thing feel so sterile.

How lol. It’s a fucking chair. If anything the cookie cutter by the numbers stadium seats are sterile

>The old seats were and always have been dogshit
I've always used the standing section. I don't need to sit to see the movie. Sitting is bad for you, anyway.

>Leaving your home is fun
very debatable in the current year, I live in a province(leaf) that still requires mask in public spaces, and I find it annoying wearing one.
>theaters are nice and engaging
they can be, the best theater experiences I've had were at film festivals where audience participation was a thing, but the empty theater experience can be nice as well, it's like having a really huge TV all to yourself. unfortunately, as I grow older, I find myself getting less and less engaged in pretty much anything.
>if you give even an inch of thought to the price of a movie ticket you need a better job
the price isn't really my main concern here.

ultimately though, more than anything, I hope I'm contributing to killing Hollywood.

Attached: standing section.jpg (960x550, 269.28K)

Based standing autist

This guy looks like me so much i hate it

Is this a meme? Thats were crips park their wheelchairs

Where*

I’m white and went with my girlfriend but she’s Italian and didn’t like the Northman.

How do they get up there? do they need someone to take them and the chair individually?

>Is this a meme?
No.

Attached: recliners - standing section.jpg (450x226, 31.23K)

but where do the bloods park theirs?