READ

I hate Jon Bernthal so damn much. He's legit one of the worst actors ever to become popular in mainstream entertainment. Always chewing the scenery, over-acting every single something emotional comes up, trying new accents in every role when he can't even speak in his own native English, ugly as fuck manlet etc

Kikes literally give any hook nosed tribe member, even if they're 1/8th elf, a hollywood career these days.

Attached: Over acting Jew.jpg (1280x813, 242.42K)

watched like 20 minutes of this show it just felt like cheaper the wire and that's a lot

I love Jon Berthnal.

Look at this hothead over here!

Attached: 39099874-9243763-image-a-54_1612930930866.jpg (634x801, 117.54K)

what is this show

Someone please stop casting this tv/movie ruiner. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! There are plenty of Jews in the sea.

The Wire meets The Shield

that sounds awesome

Apparently he’s one of those guys that takes his two giant pitbulls with him wherever he goes and wears tap-out and Ed Hardy shit.

EY RICK

the first episode was great. it's a shame it's only a limited series of 6 episodes, but it's a true story, no space for extending it.

Take your meds OP

Attached: jon-bernthal-the-punisher (1).gif (220x233, 534.51K)

Why do Americans use "legit" instead of the proper word "legitimate"? Is it because of black people?

OP speaks the truth, jew. If Hollywood needs to be only Niggers and Jews, then atleast make the talented ones famous.

We short everything.

i thourght he was good in the walking deamd >umu

Wasn't Bernthal one of the best things of TWD?

TWD sucked ass anyway. He was awful in it, just like the entire cast. Jeffrey Dean Morgan can't act worth a shit too. Always with that mouth open smug look, even when he's getting beat up. He did have one good performance as the Comedian in Watchmen though.

i enjoyed the first few seasons ಥ_ಥ

EYRECK MASKSUMN

Yeah I don't get it either, glad I'm not the only one to notice, he plays the same character in ever film, and the overacting is so apparent it sucks all the immersion out, this is most apparent in The Wolf of Wall Street, my fucking penis is a better actor.

he basically always plays a tough guy, but he does it well enough.
he was good in the wolf of wallstreet and pilgrimage was good too.

NONONONONONONONO
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT
HEAAITWAITWAITIWAITWIATIWAITWIATIWAITIWAIT

MASKUSUM?
HOW YOU GON PROTECC EM RECK

RIG

He was fine in Ford v. Ferrari as Lee Cocacola or whatever his name was

I like Jon bernthol

Plenty of people call him out on his atrocious acting, even on shitty websites like reddit. The imdb forums used to full of threads mocking his performances before they were shut down.

I've seen Fury and the Accountant on the big screen and fucking hell, this dude was so mind numbingly awful in both. The latter had an awful twist, but man, the scene where he's crying while acting tough is MST3k level bad.

I'd love to look this attractive. Sadly my life is a constant battle of unfair debauchery. One day I'll make everyone deserving pay

Yeah he's definitely exceeded his talent.
He would have been good on a Soap Opera or maybe a police proceedural, he's nowhere near good enough for capeshit and oscarbait.

>two giant pitbulls
Yeah coz he's 5'9.

No really but he was one of the more memeable ones

I've dealt with him at conventions. He's a RAVING asshole in person.

Did he not let you mask him somethin?

I actually thought he was appropriate for Fury because his short stature but meathead attitude are actually good things for tank loaders.
The guy who didn't work for me was Michael Pena who, in addition to being the wrong race for an American unit in WW2 (segregation in full swing), never struck me as a "car guy" who were the usual choices for driver.

A tremendous actor. Gives 100% in every role and is always willing to listen, worked with him in two movies. Owns the roles, lights them up from inside. An intense guy no doubt

tell us more

His only good role was in Wolf of Wall Street

Poor obvious LARP

He somehow managed to be the worst thing in The Sopranos movie. And that’s saying a lot ….

Attached: simple-jack-still3-900w.jpg (900x600, 33.09K)

He wants Zelensky to start a Jewish supremacist nuclear war because he's a Jew and worships human suffering.

He wants to please Moloch with endless human sacrifice.

mexicans werent segregated. they might even be slightly disproportionate in some units as many divisions were formed with local national guard regiments, so something from texas could be very different from new york.

AAAAyrig. Leh mee ask yu sumthin'.

masusm

>Fucking Mick has his hand on everything
>Hey, be nice. The Irish are everywhere.
WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY MEAN BY THIS?

Attached: thewire.png (1416x837, 1.47M)

*rubs head*

Eat right and workout, he sure as shit doesn't have the face going for him.

you mean nigs?

>crab walks into the woods

fucking kek

rig...

He seems like a genuinely nice guy in real life but yeah he really cant act.

lemask u sumpin rig

I love jon now
Op is a massive taint faggot

no u

Attached: Ha ha... sissy European lisp thingy.gif (498x278, 1.56M)

This guy was the worst of the Punishers and it blows my mind that people think otherwise. He just played the character bad and was channeling Rocky Balboa. Al;l the Netflix shows got some retarded Netflix bonus in reviews. He's also too small to play the character and he is massively anti gun IRL which leads me to believe he desperately wants to be the character again so he can undermine the character and change him.

We learned shortening of words from the Brrritish.

RIG

Characters that have done nothing wrong

Here's your Walmart McNulty.

Attached: We.Own.This.City.S01E01.XviD-AFG.avi_snapshot_18.01.184.jpg (640x360, 26.73K)

he was absolutely fine as the punisher, the problem was that not much punishing was done in the series and it turned into boring drama.

MASK U SUMFIN RIG
>*rubs head*
HOW U GONNA PROTEC EM
>*runs at the camera*
THINGS AINT LIKE THEY WAS
>*runs back into the woods *

>DeNiro phenotype
Another Oscar Isaac tier perennially miscast case

His type leans into playing the reactionary country bumpkin cop heel. Didn't carry over to Punisher.

The netflix shows weren't that good user. You just bought into the hype.

cant you read?
that was exactly what i was saying.

Attached: the class_.jpg (875x1200, 102.33K)